CNN ratings hit 9 year low as Americans reject fake news...

Be careful don't intimidate them. That's when they start creating false flag atrocities as a distraction from their own programming. Oh look! Kim jong-un just tested another missile! Hey let's get those cameras and lights over here!

Last edited:
It was just a matter of time. You can't control the narrative when there are other better non-corporate options.

At one time CNN was a bright shining example of unbiased news coverage then the white liberals infected it and turned it into what we see today, same thing they did to our party and the education system...eventually everything they touch they contaminate and ends up on the "once was" heap...
...only democrats can stop this from within by calling them out on it.

At one time CNN was a bright shining example of unbiased news coverage then the white liberals infected it and turned it into what we see today, same thing they did to our party and the education system...eventually everything they touch they contaminate and ends up on the "once was" heap...
I strongly suspect that the CIA and/or the FBI under the Dems works behind the scenes with complete immunity to set the stage for CNN's footage. The Bushs, Clintons, Obama, and Pelosi & daughter have been working together to build this propaganda machine for quite a while.

Many braindead clueless leftist journalists working for CNN probably have no clue that they might actually be working for the CIA without knowing it.

Last edited:
Good point. It's interesting to compare Ted Turner's original version of CNN to the race-baiting, Trump-hating global warming shit show of today.

They set themselves up for this failure.
They SAID they were going to return to the journalistic practices that made them.
They did no such thing.
Yes they fired some of the more egregious dividers... but they still have extreme leftist guest after guest spouting off divisive hate every single day.

And they signed Bill Maher trying to compete with Fox's Gutfeld who has eviscerated CNN late night ratings so low it is hardly worth keeping on air.

It was just a matter of time. You can't control the narrative when there are other better non-corporate options.

Hard to believe, I know...

1675186072621.png

Good point. It's interesting to compare Ted Turner's original version of CNN to the race-baiting, Trump-hating global warming shit show of today.
It was the Gold standard at the time of the Desert Storm. Now it isn't even a decent imitation of a bad joke.

It was the Gold standard at the time of the Desert Storm. Now it isn't even a decent imitation of a bad joke.
It was... and that is when I strayed away from it
It was CNN that would have had you believe that Iraq had Washington DC surrounded and not the other way around. Their reporting was so obviously fake news and over dramatized that I left

So where do you currently get your news and information from?
Brave News, Twitter , USMB, and these...

Screenshot_20230131-134753-339.png

Google News for the occasional news story, but mostly for entertainment news and trivia...plus recipes and such.

I believe Brave News Aggregator is only available in the Brave Browser... But you should be using Brave anyway for internet privacy. 🔏

Last edited:

Forum List

Back