Full Send goes to Russia

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I have a new level of respect for the fulsome guys. I have to give them credit for going to Russia in the current climate of events.

Where specifically the faucet guys were in l Dagestan hanging out with an MMA fighter. But they got to explore part of Russia meet people wow what a wonderful thing that was.

Dagestan has quite a few Muslims as well and the full send guys were saying they were the nicest people around.

What a fascinating thing huh folks. So these Muslims are not Arabs, they’re not Iranians they’re not Africans these are the sort of Eastern European white Muslims …. they are into mixed martial arts they’re into working out there into physical fitness, family , traditions , honor , being healthy being strong…. that’s what it’s all about right there.

I have a new level of respect for the fulsome guys. I have to give them credit for going to Russia in the current climate of events.

Where specifically the faucet guys were in l Dagestan hanging out with an MMA fighter. But they got to explore part of Russia meet people wow what a wonderful thing that was.

Dagestan has quite a few Muslims as well and the full send guys were saying they were the nicest people around.

What a fascinating thing huh folks. So these Muslims are not Arabs, they’re not Iranians they’re not Africans these are the sort of Eastern European white Muslims …. they are into mixed martial arts they’re into working out there into physical fitness, family , traditions , honor , being healthy being strong…. that’s what it’s all about right there.

Specific to your point about Muslims, religion has by far a positive impact on the lives of humans. Some people in positions of power choose to pervert and exploit religion for their own benefit, be it Islam or Christianity. A foundational belief in God humbles humanity, ride them of the arrogance of self adoration.

Specific to your point about Muslims, religion has by far a positive impact on the lives of humans. Some people in positions of power choose to pervert and exploit religion for their own benefit, be it Islam or Christianity. A foundational belief in God humbles humanity, ride them of the arrogance of self adoration.
Or they become patronising twerps .

"Some act positively and some do not. "
What meaningless gobbledygook you produce .

Child like armchair philosophy for very thick armchairs

Forum List

Back