Red Cross declares "blood emergency" as blood banks hit 20 year low. Gen Z's are not donating.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

In my state, it is worse. Banks are getting so slow that beginning this month some medical procedures will be delayed.
I am so shocked. Not. Gen Z's are barely aware there is a world out there.

I donated blood years ago as I wanted to do my part. I also had blood tests done at a doctors office and it went "missing" and they asked me to do them again.

Due to my justified distrust in the police state in which I live, for multiple reasons, I will not give again. Though I did agree to donate organs if I died.

When people don't trust a system, they avoid being part of the community. Would you send your DNA for a test?

As time goes on, fewer people will join the military or work in volunteer positions as well. It is rampant and expanding in the West, we did it to ourselves.

In my state, it is worse. Banks are getting so slow that beginning this month some medical procedures will be delayed.
I heard that if you've been vaccinated you can't donate blood anymore.
Your blood is tainted.

I donated blood years ago as I wanted to do my part. I also had blood tests done at a doctors office and it went "missing" and they asked me to do them again.

Due to my justified distrust in the police state in which I live, for multiple reasons, I will not give again. Though I did agree to donate organs if I died.

When people don't trust a system, they avoid being part of the community. Would you send your DNA for a test?

As time goes on, fewer people will join the military or work in volunteer positions as well. It is rampant and expanding in the West, we did it to ourselves.

Lol . If only blm didn't torch scores of blood bank across the country in the name of St. Floyd.

Zoomers are great.

The word just needs to get out on TikTok.

:)

The Red Cross and blood banks continued to accept blood donations from those who had been injected with the Pfauci serum. That means the blood supply has been contaminated for 3 years or more.

Is this a sort of karma?

It's not so much that we do not want Impure Ones to be rewarded for their stupidity , it 's all about not wanting Pure Ones being foisted off with literally bad and dangerous blood coming from those that took Killer Jabs .

Already people who refused all arm poison command a premium for job invitations and reward for donating blood .

Haven't you noticed the extreme need for job applicants everywhere and for almost any type of work you can mention .
Now what could that possibly suggest ?

And what a coincidence that US and EU let any number of immigrants in, despite official claims otherwise . They will do almost anything to steer the subject away from Excess Deaths . Such amazing coincidences

Younger people go to the plasma centers because they get paid.

Forum List

Back