CNN is very concerned about Trump’s “rapid withdrawal” from Afghanistan...after 19 years

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This propoganda for the military industrial complex is absolutely comical.

Read it carefully and look at the all the charged language.

CNN is very concerned we might bring troops home to be with their families for Christmas. How awful.

I like that its a “rapid withdrawal” after 19 years! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We have the obligatory ORANGE MAN BAD....keep this in mind, CNN wants the troops to stay, but they blast him for falling short of a promise:

“While Monday's news indicates that the Pentagon appears ready to remove thousands more US troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, it also suggests that Trump may fall short of fulfilling one of his core promises to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan before he leaves office”

This article is nearly Babylon Bee quality....but its CNN...very concerned about ending WAR!

A big case of nothing here. Remove a few troops and they can just as easily be put back like he did in Syria.

If Trump would have pulled all the troops I would have voted for him.

A big case of nothing here. Remove a few troops and they can just as easily be put back like he did in Syria.

Its so weird that CNN is so concerned about getting out of war. They are a mouthpiece for the military industrial complex. The SecDef Trump just fired, Esper, worked for fucking RAYTHEON! WHAT THE HELL???

Who cares what CNN 'thinks'?

I care because it tells a larger narrative. It shows they are propoganda for the military industrial complex and they drive a narrative. Unfortunately, many people still think CNN is a good source of news.

One needs to understand the false narrative being pushed by dinosaur media in order to counter it. Its not smart to be totally unaware of what the other side is doing.

The article has many quotes from big players.

I care because it tells a larger narrative. It shows they are propoganda for the military industrial complex and they drive a narrative. Unfortunately, many people still think CNN is a good source of news.

One needs to understand the false narrative being pushed by dinosaur media in order to counter it. Its not smart to be totally unaware of what the other side is doing.

I can't think of any media of any size that doesn't.

Perhaps. It doesnt excuse CNN for being pro war and pushing war and being propoganda for the military industrial complex.

Perhaps. It doesnt excuse CNN for being pro war and pushing war and being propoganda for the military industrial complex.

Of course not. The "left" media became very pro-war after Obama. The right always has been.

Of course not. The "left" media became very pro-war after Obama. The right always has been.
Republicans, maybe I consider libertarians to be the right, and we are super anti war.

CNN is very concerned we might bring troops home to be with their families for Christmas. How awful.

I like that its a “rapid withdrawal” after 19 years! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We have the obligatory ORANGE MAN BAD....keep this in mind, CNN wants the troops to stay, but they blast him for falling short of a promise:

“While Monday's news indicates that the Pentagon appears ready to remove thousands more US troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, it also suggests that Trump may fall short of fulfilling one of his core promises to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan before he leaves office”

This article is nearly Babylon Bee quality....but its CNN...very concerned about ending WAR!

If he’d done this four years ago reelection would never have been in doubt

Republicans, maybe I consider libertarians to be the right, and we are super anti war.

Meh. Super? I asked Austin Petersen in 2016 what he would do about the wars. He said he would still carry them out but in a smaller way. He got 21% of the first vote. (my pic)

3FWPsJC.jpg

If he’d done this four years ago reelection would never have been in doubt

Except for the massive fraud through the Dominion Voting System. ;)

He should have insisted our alleged war on terror is just fake news.

He should have insisted our alleged war on terror is just fake news.

It is.

How many children in Syria are unaware that Biden is going to blow them up when he takes office?

Biden and Obama started 5 wars and killed 500,000 brown people. If you voted for Biden, you voted for war. Congrats.

Are you personally going to the desert to fight?

You do realize that your friends in the deep state didn't pull out the ones that our President told them to?
And lied about it.
The Deep State/MIC is the problem, no matter who is President.

Last edited:
A lot of trump haters mine CNN for their daily ration
seems odd they do that. if i hate something, i tend to want it out of my life ESP if given a choice in the matter. does me no good to hate something then go to it daily simply to upset myself at the crap they do.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories"

Forum List

Back