Trump to announce withdrawal of additional troops from Afghanistan & Iraq in coming days

All talk and in time for the election, how convenient. Can you find me an article stating what you assume?

He has been talking about it since 2016 and has gotten very little support from either side.
Hopefully he's bringing them home to restore order here if need be. MAGA.
watched a bit of tucker tonight and he was talking about trump removing our troops from warzones and getting pushback from top military brass and arms dealers.

the longer trump stays around, the more we see how fucked up our government was in ways we didn't even know or dared to consider.

All talk and in time for the election, how convenient. Can you find me an article stating what you assume?

He has been talking about it since 2016 and has gotten very little support from either side.
Hopefully he's bringing them home to restore order here if need be. MAGA.
watched a bit of tucker tonight and he was talking about trump removing our troops from warzones and getting pushback from top military brass and arms dealers.

the longer trump stays around, the more we see how fucked up our government was in ways we didn't even know or dared to consider.
I think we knew, we just needed some body at the top to finally represent us. Trump was the right call.

Hell just move them some place else. It's what he's historically done. They won't be coming home any time soon.

It's all talk.
Yeah I’m afraid your right,he is too much a slave to the zionists,they got him in their pockets.this is just all a political game telling the people what they want to hear during election time.a little too coincidental it’s coming around at this time.

The announcement is closely tied to the plan to increase the U.S. troop presence in Poland, a shift long-desired by Warsaw and Polish President Andrzej Duda. The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss plans not yet announced, said the moves will cost “billions” and require construction at bases in the U.S. to accommodate the additional forces. The officials said that in the future other troops would rotate in and out of Europe.

Members of Trump’s own political party have criticized the troop move as a gift to Russia and a threat to U.S. national security. Twenty-two Republicans on the House Armed Services Committee fired back with a letter to Trump saying a reduced U.S. commitment to Europe’s defense would encourage Russian aggression and opportunism.

Russia's GDP routinely falls below that of the city of Tokyo. Only an idiot thinks Russia could wage war on the EU with any kind of success.

Regardless, the EU has (theoretically) over 1.5 million personnel, nearly 7,700 tanks, 2,450 aircraft (including helicopters), and nearly 550 warships and submarines on call.

The EU could defeat Russia on its own.
you're speaking to someone who feels facts are useless so she makes up her own in her own world.

fucking trolls.
A troll indeed,she ignores the corruption of Clinton and Obama, probably a paid troll for the DNC.

He'll just move them some place else. It's what he's historically done. They won't be coming home any time soon.

It's all talk.

I agree that it's unlikely something meaningful will happen, but personally I don't doubt that Trump would do it if he could. It would be perfect for his ego and legacy to be the president that brought the troops home. It won't happen because presidents are more impotent than people realize, especially when the military status-quo has something else in mind. International business elites and war profiteers are our owners.

Last edited:
As expected, and as I predicted, Trump is planning to withdraw some troops from Afghanistan (and Iraq) in the run-up to the election. The Democratic rank and file should support these moves, but it is likely some DNC leaders will stupidly oppose them simply because Trump is initiating them. Of course even after these troop draw-downs Trump’s bellicose attitude and support for a strong military overseas will mean these “endless wars” continue, and these troops will probably just be moved to Asia and the South China Sea. The overall troop presence in the greater Middle East, however — even after these withdrawals — will almost certainly remain at the same high (or higher) levels as when Trump first took office.

“US President Donald Trump is poised to announce the pullout of more American troops from Iraq on Wednesday, and from Afghanistan in the coming days, a US official reportedly told the media on board Air Force One....

“The expected drawdown goes in line with Trump’s previous pledge to reduce the number of troops in both war-torn countries. Last month, US Defense Secretary Mark Esper revealed that the number of US troops stationed in Afghanistan would be slashed to less than 5,000 in the coming months. Trump himself used to say that he wants to cap the US contingent on the ground in Afghanistan to no more than 4,000 troops....

“While Trump has ramped up his anti-war rhetoric in recent months, with the US presidential elections inching closer, he has yet to deliver on his 2016 campaign promise to pull the plug on ‘endless wars.’”

Trump to announce withdrawal of additional troops from Afghanistan & Iraq in coming days
No more wars for Jews !
USA only have one final war ..against the radical Stalin left

The announcement is closely tied to the plan to increase the U.S. troop presence in Poland, a shift long-desired by Warsaw and Polish President Andrzej Duda. The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss plans not yet announced, said the moves will cost “billions” and require construction at bases in the U.S. to accommodate the additional forces. The officials said that in the future other troops would rotate in and out of Europe.

Members of Trump’s own political party have criticized the troop move as a gift to Russia and a threat to U.S. national security. Twenty-two Republicans on the House Armed Services Committee fired back with a letter to Trump saying a reduced U.S. commitment to Europe’s defense would encourage Russian aggression and opportunism.

Russia's GDP routinely falls below that of the city of Tokyo. Only an idiot thinks Russia could wage war on the EU with any kind of success.

Regardless, the EU has (theoretically) over 1.5 million personnel, nearly 7,700 tanks, 2,450 aircraft (including helicopters), and nearly 550 warships and submarines on call.

you're speaking to someone who feels facts are useless so she makes up her own in her own world.

fucking trolls.
A troll indeed,she ignores the corruption of Clinton and Obama, probably a paid troll for the DNC.
Israel need to fight their god damn wars

Radical left of the USA is far more evil and sinister than Stalin , Mao, Pol Pot and Hitler

He'll just move them some place else. It's what he's historically done. They won't be coming home any time soon.

It's all talk.
if Trump were a lifetime politician, maybe. but for this, i'll hold out hope that at least *he* really wants the changes most of us want.

It's all talk.

I agree that it's unlikely something meaningful will happen, but personally I don't doubt that Trump would do it if he could. It would be perfect for his ego and legacy to be the president that brought the troops home. It won't happen because presidents are more impotent than people realize, especially when the military status-quo has something else in mind. International business elites and war profiteers are our owners.
Yeah I don’t see it happening either.kennedy found out if you step on the toes of international business elites and war profiteers,the consequences are deadly.trump knows that and knows he will suffer that same fate as well if he does that so don’t expect it to happen.

fucking trolls.
Indeed,just once I wish we could get a president who would not be a coward and stand up to them.im sick of living in the United States of Israel,I want our country back and want to live in the United States of fucking AMERICA.

fucking trolls.
Indeed,just once I wish we could get a president who would not be a coward and stand up to them.im sick of living in the United States of Israel,I want our country back and want to live in the United States of fucking AMERICA.
Please sir ..No more Jewish wars !!

fucking trolls.
The only war worth fighting is against the radical left

Forum List

Back