CNN is very concerned about Trump’s “rapid withdrawal” from Afghanistan...after 19 years

This propoganda for the military industrial complex is absolutely comical.

Read it carefully and look at the all the charged language.

CNN is very concerned we might bring troops home to be with their families for Christmas. How awful.

I like that its a “rapid withdrawal” after 19 years! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We have the obligatory ORANGE MAN BAD....keep this in mind, CNN wants the troops to stay, but they blast him for falling short of a promise:

“While Monday's news indicates that the Pentagon appears ready to remove thousands more US troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, it also suggests that Trump may fall short of fulfilling one of his core promises to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan before he leaves office”

This article is nearly Babylon Bee quality....but its CNN...very concerned about ending WAR!

Once Trump is gone Biden and Commie Harris needs to throw gasoline on the Middle East again, tear up the peace deal with Israel and it's Arab neighbors, and start another war all over again.

It may take some time, but we can return to normal very soon.

It's what the American people demand.

Oh, did I mention needing to give more money to Iran like Obama did so they can terrorize the entire Middle East with the objective of a second Jewish Holocaust

But I digress.

Who cares what CNN 'thinks'?

I care because it tells a larger narrative. It shows they are propoganda for the military industrial complex and they drive a narrative. Unfortunately, many people still think CNN is a good source of news.

One needs to understand the false narrative being pushed by dinosaur media in order to counter it. Its not smart to be totally unaware of what the other side is doing.

The article has many quotes from big players.

I can't think of any media of any size that doesn't.

Perhaps. It doesnt excuse CNN for being pro war and pushing war and being propoganda for the military industrial complex.

Of course not. The "left" media became very pro-war after Obama. The right always has been.
Republicans, maybe I consider libertarians to be the right, and we are super anti war.

Meh. Super? I asked Austin Petersen in 2016 what he would do about the wars. He said he would still carry them out but in a smaller way. He got 21% of the first vote. (my pic)

3FWPsJC.jpg
Its time to withdraw the troops because we have accomplished nothing in the past 18 1/2 years of being there

bush was correct to invade afghanistan

but only for the goal of reducing the population of terrorist vermin and punishing the taliban - not nation building

so kill as many enemy as possible in 6 months and then bring the troops home

A lot of trump haters mine CNN for their daily ration
seems odd they do that. if i hate something, i tend to want it out of my life ESP if given a choice in the matter. does me no good to hate something then go to it daily simply to upset myself at the crap they do.

"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories"
I know they suck and are full of shit.

They exist because people watch them. Either cause they like em, or hate em. But screaming CNN SUCKS, how does that help you? Yet it keeps the light on them.

Want them to go away, stop promoting them in any fashion.

I care because it tells a larger narrative. It shows they are propoganda for the military industrial complex and they drive a narrative. Unfortunately, many people still think CNN is a good source of news.

One needs to understand the false narrative being pushed by dinosaur media in order to counter it. Its not smart to be totally unaware of what the other side is doing.

Perhaps. It doesnt excuse CNN for being pro war and pushing war and being propoganda for the military industrial complex.

Of course not. The "left" media became very pro-war after Obama. The right always has been.
Republicans, maybe I consider libertarians to be the right, and we are super anti war.

Meh. Super? I asked Austin Petersen in 2016 what he would do about the wars. He said he would still carry them out but in a smaller way. He got 21% of the first vote. (my pic)

3FWPsJC.jpg
Its time to withdraw the troops because we have accomplished nothing in the past 18 1/2 years of being there

bush was correct to invade afghanistan but only for the goal of reducing the population of terrorist vermin and punishing the taliban - not nation building

Until Trump came along, essentially you had the same "experts" running things in the Middle East doing the same things over and over again, hoping for a different result.

But then came Trump.

But now that the Swamp has regained their power, we will return to the same 'experts".

A big case of nothing here. Remove a few troops and they can just as easily be put back like he did in Syria.

If Trump would have pulled all the troops I would have voted for him.

You do realize that your friends in the deep state didn't pull out the ones that our President told them to?
And lied about it.
The Deep State/MIC is the problem, no matter who is President.

The president didn't actually tell them to.

Want them to go away, stop promoting them in any fashion.
It does not matter to the sponsors of American decline if CNN makes a profit or not

they have enough money to maintain CNN indefinitely

so ignoring them is the only thing we can do

3FWPsJC.jpg

bush was correct to invade afghanistan

No he wasn't. He was correct in going after OBL. Oddly that isn't even what he ended up doing.

but only for the goal of reducing the population of terrorist vermin and punishing the taliban - not nation building

The Taliban did nothing. We would never allow another country to invade us either.

CNN is very concerned we might bring troops home to be with their families for Christmas. How awful.

I like that its a “rapid withdrawal” after 19 years! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

We have the obligatory ORANGE MAN BAD....keep this in mind, CNN wants the troops to stay, but they blast him for falling short of a promise:

“While Monday's news indicates that the Pentagon appears ready to remove thousands more US troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, it also suggests that Trump may fall short of fulfilling one of his core promises to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan before he leaves office”

This article is nearly Babylon Bee quality....but its CNN...very concerned about ending WAR!

Merely more proof CNN and much of the corporate media are tools if the MIC and Deep State.

Nothing makes the ultra wealthy more wealthy than war.

3FWPsJC.jpg

bush was correct to invade afghanistan but only for the goal of reducing the population of terrorist vermin and punishing the taliban - not nation building

Until Trump came along, essentially you had the same "experts" running things in the Middle East doing the same things over and over again, hoping for a different result.

But then came Trump.

Were we have continued to do the same thing over and over again.

A big case of nothing here. Remove a few troops and they can just as easily be put back like he did in Syria.

Its so weird that CNN is so concerned about getting out of war. They are a mouthpiece for the military industrial complex. The SecDef Trump just fired, Esper, worked for fucking RAYTHEON! WHAT THE HELL???
It’s not weird. It’s been going on for awhile. They are tools of the establishment.

But now that the Swamp has regained their power, we will return to the same 'experts".
The swamp rats have not beaten trump yet
What I admire most about Trump is his willingness to surround himself with people who disagree with him, like Bolton.

He does not ask them there to agree with him, he asks them there to disagree with him and pick his brain.

Luckily, he did not do everything Bolton told him to do, like "W" did.

That's like saying that the U.S. provided a launching pad for Timothy McVeigh.
You make no sense

the terrorists in afghan did not attack other afghans the way mcveigh attacked other Americans

the crazy jihadi’s attacked America

Its so weird that CNN is so concerned about getting out of war. They are a mouthpiece for the military industrial complex. The SecDef Trump just fired, Esper, worked for fucking RAYTHEON! WHAT THE HELL???
These are the same people that wanted us to go to all out war with a Syria to remove Assad. Remember in 2018 they said President Trump could finally be “Presidential” if only he would declare war. And of course every Dem and RINO were repeating the same shit.

That's like saying that the U.S. provided a launching pad for Timothy McVeigh.
You make no sense

the terrorists in afghan did not attack other afghans the way mcveigh attacked other Americans

the crazy jihadi’s attacked America

They did but to note..........we started it. The Taliban did nothing to us outside of not roll over and let us attack their country.

The Taliban had no control over Al Queda. We armed, financed and trained AQ so they were stronger than the Taliban.

If he’d done this four years ago reelection would never have been in doubt
Keeping promises is tough. He kept more then Obama. A lot more. Obama damaged us from behind and corrupted institutions inside the government. And you would not have voted for Trump. Whatever he does, it is the opposite that Progs will promote.

You do realize that your friends in the deep state didn't pull out the ones that our President told them to?
And lied about it.
The Deep State/MIC is the problem, no matter who is President.

The president didn't actually tell them to.

(pats head)

These are the same people that wanted us to go to all out war with a Syria to remove Assad. Remember in 2018 they said President Trump could finally be “Presidential” if only he would declare war. And of course every Dem and RINO were repeating the same shit.

CNN said he was Presidential after launching 60 Tomahawks into Syria. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals love them some war and dead brown people....but Trump is HITLER.

He started ZERO WARS....BUT HE IS HITLER!

Forum List

Back