It's Not a Glitch - It's a Feature

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
In his memoirs, Boris Bazhanov, who was personal secretary to Soviet tyrant Joseph Stalin, quotes Stalin: “I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

Indeed.

President Donald Trump reiterated this week that he and his team are going to expose every instance of voter fraud they can find. Trump declared, “I concede nothing! We have a long way to go. This was a rigged election!”

More than 70% of Republicans indicate they do not trust the 2020 election results, and given the mounting evidence of fraud, that mistrust is justifiable. Undeniably, there were varying types of voter fraud, and the statistical case against a Joe Biden win also raises questions.

The Trump campaign’s focus includes questions about the Dominion vote-counting software now used to process 40% of votes nationwide. Campaign legal counsel Sidney Powell is staking her considerable reputation on the potential for undetected fraud.

The concerns stem from a “glitch” in one Michigan county, where Dominion ballot scanners and software converted an estimated 6,000 votes for Trump to Biden.

BJ's Pull quotes

According to Powell: “We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They’ve done it before. We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

When asked by “Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo if the accusations can be litigated by 14 December, when the Electoral College is expected to formalize Biden’s claimed victory, Powell said, “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can’t even process it all.” She added, “I’m very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also.”

She noted that the software’s user manual instructs how “votes can be wiped away,” and concluded, “It should never have been installed anywhere.” (You can view her interview with Lou Dobbs here.)

• Funny
Reactions:pknopp

What did you find funny little pk?

No, Nancy Pelosi's husband is not a major shareholder. He owns no stake in Dominion.

Yes, a Dominion lobbyist donated to the Clinton foundation, but their lobbyists also donate to Mitch McConnell and other Republicans. Dominion's financial links to Republicans are much stronger than their links to Democrats. Failing to mention that is lying-by-omission.

No, the Dominion software did not glitch in Michigan or anywhere.

And yes, the Trump cult is lying about Dominion as part of their fascist coup attempt.

Dominion was designed to rig elections. Chavez and Maduro used it to rig elections. It has been used all over the world to rig elections. Every election done with Dominion should be redone.

The New York Times the AP each trashed it before -

When they realized that they were going to use it against President Trump - they said
oh, never mind.

Dominion was designed to rig elections. Chavez and Maduro used it to rig elections. It has been used all over the world to rig elections. Every election done with Dominion should be redone.

The New York Times the AP each trashed it before -

When they realized that they were going to use it against President Trump - they said
oh, never mind.

Can you believe liberals would rather win cheating than lose fairly in an election in the USA? It really shows who they are. Nearly to a person, they are morally bankrupt and soulless ghouls.

I laugh at you -
She won that, you ignorant, stupid, bubblecult , brain dead, partisan hack fuck.
She didn't win shit with Flynn. Almost every single one of her motions was struck down because it was complete garbage and unsupportable nonsense. I could show you proof but you'll just lie about it and then run away like a pussy. That's what you do.

Thing is, it's too long for a dumb ass like you to actually read because as we have discovered, you're too big of a pussy to actually look at facts that don't fit your pathetic narrative.

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away. The same happened to President Trump’s totals but in much smaller amounts. Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. This resulted in over half a million more votes net going to Biden and 73% of the votes during this timeframe.

Virginia-Election-from-11-to-4-am-11-3-and-11-4-600x221.jpg

What’s really odd about these entries are the huge negative entries. One entry taking away 330,153.54 votes from Biden and 37,510.39 from Trump appears to have reversed an entry a few minutes that at around midnight. Then at 12:26 and 12:30am an entry in the amount of 308,341.59 from Biden and 80,357.05 from Trump was posted and reversed. The exact same amounts. A few hours later another 230,000 votes net were added to Biden’s lead.

Then, after the big dump, all subsequent dumps follow THE EXACT SAME RATIO, of 54% Biden, 45% Trump:

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7-600x564.jpg

We also identified the exact same activity in Pennsylvania. On election night, Trump is up by 500,000 votes and leading 56%-42% with about 43% of the vote count in. Then Trump starts to get votes deducted increasing in frequency seemingly to keep the margin moving in Biden’s direction little by little. Finally, a couple days later Biden flips to the lead with 90% of the vote counted and the margin is locked in for almost all subsequent incremental counts at a 50.051 to 49.949 ratio for Biden (See portion of entries below).

PA-Late-Votes-All-Favor-Biden-600x314.jpg

I laugh at you -
She won that, you ignorant, stupid, bubblecult , brain dead, partisan hack fuck.
She didn't win shit with Flynn. Almost every single one of her motions was struck down because it was complete garbage and unsupportable nonsense. I could show you proof but you'll just lie about it and then run away like a pussy. That's what you do.

Thing is, it's too long for a dumb ass like you to actually read because as we have discovered, you're too big of a pussy to actually look at facts that don't fit your pathetic narrative.

Damn you're dumb

I laugh at you -

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I would shut the fuck up if I were you.

I laugh at you -

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I would shut the fuck up if I were you.

Highly unlikely with that one.

Flynn was innocent. He was set up. Doesn’t everybody know that by now?
The DoJ's attempt to end his prosecution was pretextual to get a friend of Trump off the hook for committing a crime by lying to the FBI. Powell had nothing to do with it, as her motions were complete nonsense and summarily rejected over and over again by the judge.

This is one of the most reprehensible acts of the pervasions of justice by the Trump administration. Even going so far as to alter evidence and lie to the courts about evidence.

Flynn lied to the FBI. That's illegal. End of story.

Dominion has never been used for an election in Venezuela.

It was DESIGNED for Chavez to rig elections.

Uh oh! You want me to shut the fuck up before I upset you snowflakes?

I know exactly what I'm talking about because unlike you idiots, I'm well informed and not a part of the conservative media disinformation bubble.
Shut the fuck up. You haven't seen shit. You don't know what the fuck you were at or talk about anything. You're just a fucking janitor aren't you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back