CNN is basically trying to provoke panic via Trump Bashing

President Trump is doing an excellent job. The media is guilty of attempting to create a national panic.

How is this actually "news"? How can they actually try to pass things like this off as reporting instead of opinion?

This is the title of the article:

Trump address sparks chaos as coronavirus crisis deepens

Trump address sparks chaos as coronavirus crisis deepens - CNNPolitics

They smell blood in the water, and they have decided that politics trumps (ironic) civil responsibility. They see it as a knife to place in Trump's back.

This is the current headline on the front page:

Stocks plummet on Trump's travel ban

Ignoring that on the same day the NBA suspended it's season, many institutions shut down in house events, local governments started gathering restrictions, and the first celebrity said they had the virus.
Trump says something stupid, ignorant, or wrong and CNN reports on Trump saying something stupid, ignorant, or wrong is not ‘bashing’ Trump.

Trump lies and CNN reports that Trump is lying – providing objective, documented evidence that Trump is lying – is not CNN ‘bashing’ Trump.

Trump has only himself to blame for his lies, ignorance, and stupidity – not ‘the media.’

How is this actually "news"? How can they actually try to pass things like this off as reporting instead of opinion?

They smell blood in the water, and they have decided that politics trumps (ironic) civil responsibility. They see it as a knife to place in Trump's back.

Ignoring that on the same day the NBA suspended it's season, many institutions shut down in house events, local governments started gathering restrictions, and the first celebrity said they had the virus.

I thought nobody watched CNN. I guess you’re the exception

I don't watch the channel. I read the webpage to get a feel for what progressives are thinking, as CNN seems to be the most TDS prone website out there.

People like you would never give him the chance to be, because your hatred of him is just to great.

Yes, it's all very unfair.

It just shows you really don't care about the potential for an epidemic. That you just see this as a way to score political points and get rid of Trump.

That's a livid imagination you got there.

It's obvious from you, from your TDS suffering fellow travellers, and from MSM cesspools like CNN.

Wouldn't it have been nice if you could have defended Trump by pointing out how he does try to bring the country together, offering strong leadership and making tough decisions, instead of making excuses for him, based on your harebrained opinion of how you imagine I feel? Or was your attack, assigning hatred as my motivation, intended to say he is that kind of president?

The thing is for people like you, no matter what he does, you won't like it, and you will see it as an opportunity to bash him and get rid of him on November. It's the only thing on your mind.

Yes, it's all very unfair.

It just shows you really don't care about the potential for an epidemic. That you just see this as a way to score political points and get rid of Trump.

It's obvious from you, from your TDS suffering fellow travellers, and from MSM cesspools like CNN.

Wouldn't it have been nice if you could have defended Trump by pointing out how he does try to bring the country together, offering strong leadership and making tough decisions, instead of making excuses for him, based on your harebrained opinion of how you imagine I feel? Or was your attack, assigning hatred as my motivation, intended to say he is that kind of president?

The thing is for people like you, no matter what he does, you won't like it, and you will see it as an opportunity to bash him and get rid of him on November. It's the only thing on your mind.

That's a neat solution - "people like you". Answers every question and argument. You don't know that's crazy, do you?

Oh, well.

Trump says something stupid, ignorant, or wrong and CNN reports on Trump saying something stupid, ignorant, or wrong is not ‘bashing’ Trump.

Trump lies and CNN reports that Trump is lying – providing objective, documented evidence that Trump is lying – is not CNN ‘bashing’ Trump.

Trump has only himself to blame for his lies, ignorance, and stupidity – not ‘the media.’

CNN is nitpicking everything he says to create and exacerbate panic, and to give their position and supported party advantage in November 2020.

I don't watch the channel. I read the webpage to get a feel for what progressives are thinking, as CNN seems to be the most TDS prone website out there.
CNN thanks you for the web traffic which they monetize. Dope

All CNN does is bash Trump. They're still leading the coup to overthrow Trump. CNN has turned their viewers into sick, violent, agitated little haters. It's funny how so many monkey see monkey do Democrats fall for their obvious propaganda.

That's a neat solution - "people like you". Answers every question and argument. You don't know that's crazy, do you?

Oh, well.

it is my opinion of people like you looking for some political advantage in this situation. The real question is if you can bring yourself to admit it.

CNN thanks you for the web traffic which they monetize. Dope

So? I also check Daily Kos from time to time.

I read what people who think differently than I do write down to get an idea of the people i disagree with and their ideas in their own words.

Are you telling me you don't do the same?

let me give you some sites for your own Oppo research.

Ace of Spades HQ

Instapundit

HotAir – The world’s first, full-service conservative Internet broadcast network

Hot Air is the most interesting one, because it has a smattering of "NeverTrumper" right leaning content providers.

Oh, well.

it is my opinion of people like you looking for some political advantage in this situation. The real question is if you can bring yourself to admit it.

I just said, "he's not that kind of president". You didn't argue that - you just started whining about hate. And you think the real question is if I can bring myself to admit that your ridiculous opinion of me is right? No shit?

Oh, well.

I just said, "he's not that kind of president". You didn't argue that - you just started whining about hate. And you think the real question is if I can bring myself to admit that your ridiculous opinion of me is right? No shit?

"He is not that kind of president" is just weasel words to mask your pre-disposed hatred of him, and inability to back him for the good of the country, or any other reason.

Oh, well.

"He is not that kind of president" is just weasel words to mask your pre-disposed hatred of him, and inability to back him for the good of the country, or any other reason.

No, it was a statement in response to rightwinger's post about the steps a president can take, and the qualities he can exhibit, right now. "People like you" is the weasel-worded, deflecting response of one who lacks an argument.

Man up. If you think he is that kind of president, say so.

This is the Democrat version of scorched earth. They will destroy the entire country to get rid of Trump.
After the LIB MSM have got rid of Trump and put Biden in the White house the country will devolve into a 'cold civil war'.
All it will take is one tiny spark to set off the firestorm. Like someone in the Conservative media being murdered.
This is what the likes of Soros and Bezos want. Well they are going to get what they wanted.
The civil war between the LIB 'shitters and pukers' and the American patriots will resemble what happened in Europe during WW11.
My advice to those in the LIB MSN who will be responsible for creating the conditions for the 'shooting civil war' is when the war starts: 'Pack light'! You all will be on the top of the 'list'.

Oh, well.

No, it was a statement in response to rightwinger's post about the steps a president can take, and the qualities he can exhibit, right now. "People like you" is the weasel-worded, deflecting response of one who lacks an argument.

I think he is the man at the plate right now, the question is do you want him to get a hit, get hit, or swing and miss, and why.

Trump spoke to the nation in an effort to reduce fear

It had the opposite effect

According to who? A media organization with an axe to grind against him? Partisan hacks such as yourself who see this as an opportunity to score political points?
Maybe according to the stock market reaction?

They had to suspend trading this morning in reaction to Trumps speech

And a bunch of other things that happened the same day. A major Sports league suspending play, local gathering limits, other sports events playing to no audience. a celebrity getting the disease.

Trumps ability to prevent a panic does not seem to be working.

Never fear people......I have everything under control.

When CNN uses headlines like this, how can he?

They aren't reporting the news, they are trying to make it.
Here's another CNN headline: "Trump admits to being tested".
What the fuck!
Usually when someone "admits" they have done something that means that person must be somehow ashamed of what they have done.
This is CNN folks.
Something tells me that CNN and MSNBC are in for some very big surprises after Trump wins a second term.
I can't wait!

Oh, well.

I think he is the man at the plate right now, the question is do you want him to get a hit, get hit, or swing and miss, and why.

I want the best possible result for my family, neighbors, country and the rest of the world. Because that's the way it is.

You avoided "that kind of president", and I don't blame you.

I want the best possible result for my family, neighbors, country and the rest of the world. Because that's the way it is.

You avoided "that kind of president", and I don't blame you.

It's meaningless tripe.

He's a blustering Queens NY A-type personality. Considering that's where I grew up people like him don't faze me.

What matters in this situation is the results he gets via the actions within his scope of power, only people with an axe to grind care about the delivery method or the perception of how he achieves his goals.

Forum List

Back