Trump Is Trying To Stop The New Border Protection Bill, Despite Overwhelming Support For The Bill By Republicans In Congress

And your point is???

That's says more about your fucked up Repug Party than anything else. Biden gave those Nazis a sweetheart bill on immigration and they are too fucking stupid to take it.
Yep, sweetheart deal for the immigrants...dumbass.

Are you suggesting Ukraine is within our borders?
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm stating that you are the one of the biggest MAGA simpletons on this board.

Because you are.

I don't care if the OK Repug Nazi Party tells Sen Lankford to grow a set.

Settle your Nazi internal squabble in the locker room.
Screw you. Biden opened the borders and now is pretending to want to fix.

BS. He has no intention and neither do you.

Lankford, in an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” defended his role in the border negotiations.

“It is interesting: Republicans, four months ago, would not give funding for Ukraine, for Israel and for our southern border because we demanded changes in policy. So we actually locked arms together and said: ‘We’re not going to give money for this. We want a change in law.

“And now, it’s interesting: A few months later, when we’re finally getting to the end, they’re like, ‘Oh, just kidding, I actually don’t want a change in law because of presidential election year,'” he said.

Why is Trump trying to stop the new border protection bill?

Because he wants all of the credit for the bill, on the slim chance that he gets elected president again in November.

Republicans in Congress overwhelmingly support this bill, but they are afraid to cross Trump because they are total cowards. Some Republicans are pushing back, however.

MAGA Republican Senator James Lankford (R-OK) --

“There are some people that oppose the bill, based on the presidential politics issue, rather than the crisis that’s actually occurring at the border,” Lankford said.

Trump cares only about himself...always has, always will. And he's got all of you MAGA imbeciles suckered into believing that he actually cares about this country.

Of course he is. The border security is his #1 white nationalist talking point.

I'm not suggesting anything. I'm stating that you are the one of the biggest MAGA simpletons on this board.

Because you are.
Perhaps you should understand why republicans don’t want tax payers money for Ukraine like creepy blackmailing tax payers to secure our borders

They aren’t majority
That's why it is a bipartisan bill , they voted for the good of the country instead of along party lines. That's how government works in.a democratic republic.

Because it is NOT a border protection bill. It is an invasion management bill. It increases funding for processing illegals and has NO deportation provisions.
And you know this for a fact , you've had access to.the bill. Or are you taking someone else's word for that. Are the reliable and truthful .

That's why it is a bipartisan bill , they voted for the good of the country instead of along party lines. That's how government works in.a democratic republic.
It’s a bipartisan bill because both sides have pussies and or anti-American filth willing to put the people of other nations above Americans….That’s how twisted and fucked our government has become.

And you know this for a fact , you've had access to.the bill. Or are you taking someone else's word for that. Are the reliable and truthful .
It is all over every news program, for and against. I have heard every argument including the one from Mayorkas.

Lankford, in an interview on “Fox News Sunday,” defended his role in the border negotiations.

“It is interesting: Republicans, four months ago, would not give funding for Ukraine, for Israel and for our southern border because we demanded changes in policy. So we actually locked arms together and said: ‘We’re not going to give money for this. We want a change in law.

“And now, it’s interesting: A few months later, when we’re finally getting to the end, they’re like, ‘Oh, just kidding, I actually don’t want a change in law because of presidential election year,'” he said.
They don't get it. This is another disaster in process that trump is creating.

It’s a bipartisan bill because both sides have pussies and or anti-American filth willing to put the people of other nations above Americans….That’s how twisted and fucked our government has become.
You are quite a piece of work.

Forum List

Back