CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

Oh. You're trying to bite my style. Big surprise.

(waiting for you to respond with "Zzzzzzz")

Yes, I forgot...

You invented "Zzzzzzzz"....

The statue to your internet prowess is currently under construction...

You must be proud....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(c)2012 Conservaderrps, Inc.

Are you still babbling with your useless posts. Did the Huff Po telll you what party the racist abortion doctor is?

Yes, I forgot...

You invented "Zzzzzzzz"....

The statue to your internet prowess is currently under construction...

You must be proud....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
(c)2012 Conservaderrps, Inc.

Are you still babbling with your useless posts. Did the Huff Po telll you what party the racist abortion doctor is?

He's a Democrat.. and he doesn't like the "ugly black babies". What a sick, disgusting freak that guy is.. Typical Democrat.. Act like they love the black folk.. When in reality, they just care about keeping them beholden to the government so they can keep their vote!

This guy gets it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYItpzNrKXM&feature=player_embedded]CL Bryant FreePAC Speech - YouTube[/ame]

C.L. Bryant Talks About His Journey From the NAACP to the Tea party | TheBlaze.com

Oh! And for those that claim the Republican party is a buncha racists..

120714-george-romney-civil-rights.jpg

Last edited:
We've been hearing wingnuts cry for years about how bad and hated Harry Reid is.

Yet, now when they have a perfect opportunity to disgrace and embarrass him publicly, and ruin his credibility, they pussy out.

Why is that? :lol:

We've been hearing wingnuts cry for years about how bad and hated Harry Reid is.

Yet, now when they have a perfect opportunity to disgrace and embarrass him publicly, and ruin his credibility, they pussy out.

Opportunity? He disgraced himself by making allegations and being too pussy to substaniate them. The burden of proof is on Harry, not Romney. I realize your grasp of the Constitution and law is tainted by liberalism, but here in America, we are innocent until PROVEN quilty and proving it is the responsibility of the one making the allegation. Harry needs to put up or shut up. He's looked like the total ass he is since he opened his drooling pie hole.

Last edited:

Opportunity? He disgraced himself by making allegations and being too pussy to substaniate them. The burden of proof is on Harry, not Romney. I realize your grasp of the Constitution and law is tainted by liberalism, but here in America, we are innocent until PROVEN quilty and proving it is the responsibility of the one making the allegation. Harry needs to put up or shut up. He's looked like the total ass he is since he opened his drooling pie hole.

They have been screaming about Nancy and Harry for years, and now when they have the chance to make Harry the issue and take the focus off of Bishop Romney's tax returns, they don't do it? :lol:

FOXNEWS could be leading the drumbeat for Harry's resignation in disgrace. It could fill up all 6 hours of RushSean! The wingnut blogosphere could explode in ecstacy!

What's keeping it from happening?

Whatever is in those tax reurns must be pretty fucking bad, politically or legally.

Did you hear the latest about Harry's staffer? He spewed some details about the "unnamed source" and then promptly retracted them...:lol:

What a dumbass... I can't believe people with functioning brain cells are falling for it..

:lmao:

Did you hear the latest about Harry's staffer? He spewed some details about the "unnamed source" and then promptly retracted them...:lol:

What a dumbass... I can't believe people with functioning brain cells are falling for it..

Falling for what? Mitt's claims of transparency?

Why won't the Mittwit release his tax returns? What is he hiding?

No, dipshit... Harry's bullshit conspiracy theory...

Go be stupid somewhere else, m'kay?

No, dipshit... Harry's bullshit conspiracy theory...

Go be stupid somewhere else, m'kay?

Why did you only respond to half my post? :lol:

Here it is again. Answer the bolded, please:

Why won't the Mittwit release his tax returns? What is he hiding?

So why doesn't Romney make him look really ridiculous and release his taxes?? Because he can't. And you and all of the rest of the bat crap crazy right wingers know it. But you love to play games.

Forum List

Back