CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

Why? Evidently you are too stoopid to understand what you read and responded to. Let me type it again really, really slow so you can understand it better.

Opportunity? He disgraced himself by making allegations and being too pussy to substaniate them. The burden of proof is on Harry, not Romney. I realize your grasp of the Constitution and law is tainted by liberalism, but here in America, we are innocent until PROVEN quilty and proving it is the responsibility of the one making the allegation. Harry needs to put up or shut up. He's looked like the total ass he is since he opened his drooling pie hole.

Reid already looks ridiculous for making unsubstaniated allegations. If I were Romney, I'd be sitting back and laughing at Harry's flailing aimlessly too. NOW, if Harry can PROVE what he's saying, then he actually would have something. As it is, he looks desperate to defend his Dear Leader thru deflection that only the sheeple are buying into. He already has those morons votes, so this tack isn't buying them anything.

I would disagree.

Romney is the one applying for the presidency. It's really on him to prove that he paid his taxes, and his fair share of them. Incidently, I think it's very possible he paid no tax in 2008 or 2009, if all of his money was in investments and his investments all tanked with the rest of the economy and he took capital losses.

But if that's the case, just come out and say it.

It's none of your business whether Romney paid his 'fair share', whatever that actually is.

It's none of your business whether Obama paid his 'fair share', whatever that actually is.

Reid made the accusation, that puts the burden of proof on him. Unless fo course he invokes the Axelrod principle.
Wingnuts have been screaming about Harry for years.

Now they have a chance to disgrace him and even force him to resign and they pass on that opportunity?

Mitt must have some illegalities, or very embarrassing numbers.

His tax returns will reveal a very immoral and unethical person.

I would disagree.

Romney is the one applying for the presidency. It's really on him to prove that he paid his taxes, and his fair share of them. Incidently, I think it's very possible he paid no tax in 2008 or 2009, if all of his money was in investments and his investments all tanked with the rest of the economy and he took capital losses.

But if that's the case, just come out and say it.

It's none of your business whether Romney paid his 'fair share', whatever that actually is.

It's none of your business whether Obama paid his 'fair share', whatever that actually is.

Reid made the accusation, that puts the burden of proof on him. Unless fo course he invokes the Axelrod principle.

Now they have a chance to disgrace him and even force him to resign and they pass on that opportunity?

The burden of proof is on Harry, not Romney. I realize your grasp of the Constitution and law is tainted by liberalism, but here in America, we are innocent until PROVEN quilty and proving it is the responsibility of the one making the allegation. Harry needs to put up or shut up. He's looked like the total ass he is since he opened his drooling pie hole.

The burden of proof is on Harry, not Romney. I realize your grasp of the Constitution and law is tainted by liberalism, but here in America, we are innocent until PROVEN quilty and proving it is the responsibility of the one making the allegation. Harry needs to put up or shut up. He's looked like the total ass he is since he opened his drooling pie hole.
What is Mitt hiding that is bigger than getting rid of Harry Reid?

If catching Harry in a lie could get rid of him, he'd have been gone a long time ago.

If catching Harry in a lie could get rid of him, he'd have been gone a long time ago.
Nice dancing!

laurelandhardy.gif

Nice dancing.

Nice dancing.
Can't stay on topic?

Can't answer simple questions?

Nice dancing.
Can't stay on topic?

Oh, I've been on topic all along. You, like Dear Leader are trying to obfuscate and deflect. Hence, I threw your own off topic "nice dancing" comment right back at you. Only a moron would piss and moan about someone's response when it is a direct quote of their own response.

I have a reliable source who tells me you are a serial rapist and pedophile. Unless you disprove what my source says, we can assume you are hiding something. See how that works? A reasonable person would laugh at such an unfounded allegation and a demand that someone be responsible for disproving said allegation. But then, liberals are not reasonable people who believe and follow our constitution. Pull your head out of your ass and grow up troll.

Nice dancing.
Can't stay on topic?

Oh, I've been on topic all along. You, like Dear Leader are trying to obfuscate and deflect. Hence, I threw your own off topic "nice dancing" comment right back at you. Only a moron would piss and moan about someone's response when it is a direct quote of their own response.

I have a reliable source who tells me you are a serial rapist and pedophile. Unless you disprove what my source says, we can assume you are hiding something. See how that works? A reasonable person would laugh at such an unfounded allegation and a demand that someone be responsible for disproving said allegation. But then, liberals are not reasonable people who believe and follow our constitution. Pull your head out of your ass and grow up troll.

Yeah, I see how that works, dumbass. Tell me which documents I can make public to prove that I am not a pedophile or a serial rapist and I will gladly release them.

See how that works, dumbass?

Because if someone like you claims I am a pedophile or a serial rapist and have documents that prove it, then not releasing those documents makes me look guilty.

Is Mitt guilty?

Dumbass. :lol:

Can't stay on topic?

Yeah, I see how that works, dumbass. Tell me which documents I can make public to prove that I am not a pedophile or a serial rapist and I will gladly release them.

Because if someone like you claims I am a pedophile or a serial rapist and have documents that prove it, then not releasing those documents makes me look guilty.

Is Mitt guilty?

That is an excellent point. If Harry Reid has a source who has evidence that proves Mitt didn't pay taxes, not releasing the source or the evidence makes Harry look like a douche.

Is Harry a douche?

Is Mitt guilty?

That is an excellent point. If Harry Reid has a source who has evidence that proves Mitt didn't pay taxes, not releasing the source or the evidence makes Harry look like a douche.

Is Harry a douche?

It's not going to hurt Reid's source to stay secret. He's not running for anything.

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.

Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

I'm sure she meant it in the royal "We".

Can't stay on topic?

Is Mitt guilty?

No, Mitt's innocent until proven quilty. If Harry has evidence to the contrary, it is his responsibility to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. Mitt can't be compelled to incriminate himself. You'd know this if you'd comprehended my multiple posts saying the same thing. But no, you have to keep your head up your troll ass. Let me give you a precedent to all of this. Obama, 2008, birth certificate. If only he didn't have soething to hide, he would have produced a document and ended all of the hand wringing and pearl clutching. You guys set the rules then, you don't get to change them now.

Is Mitt guilty?

Is Harry a douche?

It's not going to hurt Reid's source to stay secret. He's not running for anything.

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.

Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

You're such a pussy. Why should.he release them. If Reid has a full house, lay the cards on the table. Romney called his bluff...er lie

Is Mitt guilty?

Is Harry a douche?

This tax returns issue is definitely hurting Mitt. Even a majority of Republicans now want him to release more returns.Despite Queen Ann making yet another decree to her subjects this morning that "We will NOT be releasing any more documents! *sniff* !!"

In your wet dreams peewee. View attachment 20544

I'd like to see old Harry's sources on this. Enquiring minds want to know. :eusa_think:

How Did Harry Reid Get Rich? - Betsy Woodruff - National Review Online

I heard Harry Reid used his influence as a Senator to run errands for the Mafia, body disposal, loan sharking, money laundering, extortion, etc.

Was it a credible source? If so, bag boy Harry needs to cough up the documentation so we can see for ourselves. If he doesn't, he is obviously guilty and hiding something. So says Synthia.

I'd like to see old Harry's sources on this. Enquiring minds want to know. :eusa_think:

How Did Harry Reid Get Rich? - Betsy Woodruff - National Review Online

I heard Harry Reid used his influence as a Senator to run errands for the Mafia, body disposal, loan sharking, money laundering, extortion, etc.

Was it a credible source? If so, bag boy Harry needs to cough up the documentation so we can see for ourselves. If he doesn't, he is obviously guilty and hiding something. So says Synthia.

It may well be a credible source. Maybe. Possibly.

Forum List

Back