CNN/HuffPost Report New Source Backs Reid's Claim

I don't believe you. And don't you ever get tired of kissing other people's ass??? Lastly, self immolation??? Maybe you shouldn't throw around words that you have not looked up in the dictionary. You have no idea what it means.

And now, my work is done here. This thread is boring me and I am too good to waste my time with you. Have a good day, junior.

Go away, you racist fuck.... And put down the box of twinkies... 2 boxes in a day is why you need 3 seats on an airplane....

Aww. The poor little poser's a little crabby today. What's the matter, did you find out that the patient with the strange and seemingly incurable disease will be healed with about seven minutes left in the episode again, you fucking poser douchebag piece of shit?

You've got a little spittle in the corner of your mouth, Jimmah... Or that could be leftover 0bama - who knows...

It's creepy, nonetheless...

I just received a neg rep from Dr. House with his typical name calling, low class comments. But guess what??? When I tried to respond I got a message saying he does not accept messages. :D That makes him out to be something pretty low. And chicken.

I get plenty of PMs from people - both left and right...

You are a turd and I said so when I quoted your fat ass... All out in the open...

Now find a nice place to go and contemplate self immolation...

I don't believe you. And don't you ever get tired of kissing other people's ass??? Lastly, self immolation??? Maybe you shouldn't throw around words that you have not looked up in the dictionary. You have no idea what it means.

And now, my work is done here. This thread is boring me and I am too good to waste my time with you. Have a good day, junior.
So your mendacious ego is what should drive American Presidential Politics all over the world?

Don't let the thread door fall too hard on ya in yer grand exit to eschew your own errors.

Go away, you racist fuck.... And put down the box of twinkies... 2 boxes in a day is why you need 3 seats on an airplane....

Aww. The poor little poser's a little crabby today. What's the matter, did you find out that the patient with the strange and seemingly incurable disease will be healed with about seven minutes left in the episode again, you fucking poser douchebag piece of shit?

You've got a little spittle in the corner of your mouth, Jimmah... Or that could be leftover 0bama - who knows...

Yep. Before his banning his f-word count averaged about 12 per post. All that's left now is the self-inflicted anger from liberals being lied to and having to face it here where the spin stops.

My great aunt used to have a saying, "If children say and do stupid stuff, don't look at 'em." :D

You have a strange obsession with sucking the President's dick. Why don't you just do it so you can stop talking about it?

Yep. Before his banning his f-word count averaged about 12 per post. All that's left now is the self-inflicted anger from liberals being lied to and having to face it here where the spin stops.

My great aunt used to have a saying, "If children say and do stupid stuff, don't look at 'em." :D

My great aunt used to say, "Twats say dumb shit on the Internet, especially if they're Tea Baggers."

I just received a neg rep from Dr. House with his typical name calling, low class comments. But guess what??? When I tried to respond I got a message saying he does not accept messages. :D That makes him out to be something pretty low. And chicken.

You are a turd and I said so when I quoted your fat ass... All out in the open...

Really, is that why every time I try to respond to one of your dumb fucking neg-rep comments I get told you've turned off your PMs, House?

Why are you such a lying fucking poser?

You have a strange obsession with sucking the President's dick. Why don't you just do it so you can stop talking about it?

Your projection is creepy too....

Do you know how ridiculous you sound?? Just cannot take that a black man is in the White House, right?? I wish people like you would just say it instead of supporting ridiculous stories like this. Please consider it.
I've been a proponent for black people since I was 17 years old and realized how much I hated the Democrat KKK of the year 1962, when DNC membership was required to belong to the Klansman. As a consequence, when I came of voting age, I registered as an Independent, and when I married, I married a Republican Party member. Republican Party--the ANTISLAVERY party.

Your problem is that you just can't take it that the DNC Party fooled the hell outta you in some brainwash history rewriting class you took that failed to notice the true facts of history.

Your lie, however, is noted for future reference of your propensity to speak out of total and thorough ignorance. Personally, I forgive you. But in my allegiance to the Constitution, I will not let your obfuscations based on your refusal to understand recorded history prior to recent DNC/wikipedia rewritings to suit the DNC agenda of the moment. You can count on shifting sands online, because Wikipedia gives anyone scissors to cut away last year's knowing with this year's need to not know factual information. IOW, what a sloppy universe the DNC is making of the internet.

Hey, Dummy, yes, we all know that Democrats and Republicans swapped sides on the racial equality thing in the 60s. But thanks for reminding us that for the last 40 years the Republicans have been engaging in blatant and disgusting race baiting.

Swapped sides? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Really, is that why every time I try to respond to one of your dumb fucking neg-rep comments I get told you've turned off your PMs, House?

Why are you such a lying fucking poser?

Maybe you're too fucking stupid to understand how the forum software works...

I get plenty of PMs daily...

True story...:thup:

I've been a proponent for black people since I was 17 years old and realized how much I hated the Democrat KKK of the year 1962, when DNC membership was required to belong to the Klansman. As a consequence, when I came of voting age, I registered as an Independent, and when I married, I married a Republican Party member. Republican Party--the ANTISLAVERY party.

Your problem is that you just can't take it that the DNC Party fooled the hell outta you in some brainwash history rewriting class you took that failed to notice the true facts of history.

Your lie, however, is noted for future reference of your propensity to speak out of total and thorough ignorance. Personally, I forgive you. But in my allegiance to the Constitution, I will not let your obfuscations based on your refusal to understand recorded history prior to recent DNC/wikipedia rewritings to suit the DNC agenda of the moment. You can count on shifting sands online, because Wikipedia gives anyone scissors to cut away last year's knowing with this year's need to not know factual information. IOW, what a sloppy universe the DNC is making of the internet.

Hey, Dummy, yes, we all know that Democrats and Republicans swapped sides on the racial equality thing in the 60s. But thanks for reminding us that for the last 40 years the Republicans have been engaging in blatant and disgusting race baiting.

It's ok, grunt. He hasn't figured out that Obama is being used as the tool of Reid/Pelosi's use of the U.S.Treasury to put goodies in their childrens/family's treasure chests yet. Obama is depressed because he cannot get away from their complete use of him and willingness to toss him over if he acknowledges it publicly.

Sometimes, you just can't fix stupid combined with a foot shoot.

For all intents and purposes, yes. That's exactly what happened when it comes to Civil Rights issues. Don't believe me? READ A HISTORY BOOK.

ignorance of common science and sense seems to be all pervasive.

And yet the push to put Creationism into high school biology curricula comes from the right....

Yeah... A huge push for that...

:cuckoo:

Right Gramps. You don't know about the active campaigns to push creationism and Intelligent Design as actual scientific theory in classrooms...

Oh wait, I keep forgetting what your favorite show is...You're not that smart. I'm sorry.

At some point, common sense has got to be applied here. All Romney has to do is release the damn tax returns!!! But he absolutely refuses.

So common sense makes us ask, why??? The only valid explanation is that there is something on these returns he does not want anyone to see. Simple!!!

But why was he not prepared for all of this noise??? He had to know what would happen. I think it is once again his sense of entitlement that got him in this mess. He's special. He doesn't have to show his taxes like those before him. So he just put it out of his mind. But it is not going to go away, Mr. Romney.

I think he is just following precedent what with Obama hiding behind every record from his past being sealed. :eusa_whistle: What's good for the goose and all that.

What part of "graduated magna cum laude" do you Birther fucks not get? I do love that his College Transcripts have become the sublimation of the birth certificate though. It's like you've all been wrapped on the knuckles so much about the birth certificate that you've chosen a new completely irrelevant document to obsess on.

"graduated magna cum laude"

I guess he must be hiding something else on the transcripts.
I wonder what he's hiding?

And yet the push to put Creationism into high school biology curricula comes from the right....

Right Gramps. You don't know about the active campaigns to push creationism and Intelligent Design as actual scientific theory in classrooms...

Yeah, there's a HUGE push for that countrywide... I see it on the ballot every year...

You're creepy AND fucking nuts....

Yeah, there's a HUGE push for that countrywide... I see it on the ballot every year...

You're creepy AND fucking nuts....

Well, of course in Blue States where the Bible isn't considered a factual historical accounting of our history it's not being pushed. But that's sort of the point right? Go ask Oklahoma's school system if there's been a push to get creationism/intelligent design into Science classes.

Oh wait, that would require you leaving the bubble. Never mind.

Forum List

Back