Second gas mask found outside of Aurora theater

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Aurora Massacre: What Does the Location of the Gas Mask Tell Us? What About Security Cameras? Are They Related? « American Everyman

article-2.jpg

This is not the type of gas mask you would normally find on the civilian market.

I think this is a MF14 could be wrong
gasmask_blog_main_horizontal.jpg

buggerreb, troofer
buggerreb, birfer

now we need a new one

buggerreb, deather?
buggerreb, squader?

Damn that Obama killing everyone in an effort to push his anti-gun agenda!

buggerreb, troofer
buggerreb, birfer

now we need a new one

buggerreb, deather?
buggerreb, squader?

Damn that Obama killing everyone in an effort to push his anti-gun agenda!

What the fuck is wrong with you sqank? nasty ass bitch

Also, what is the spine board doing under the car? Kept for safe keeping there in the middle of a crime scene? many questions on this one are opening up. But, it appears the judge has sealed this one up, so we'll know nothing of the case. Makes it ripe for conspirators though.

Also, what is the spine board doing under the car? Kept for safe keeping there in the middle of a crime scene? many questions on this one are opening up. But, it appears the judge has sealed this one up, so we'll know nothing of the case. Makes it ripe for conspirators though.

I don't know about a conspiracy, but they do have two gas mask one was with the shooter inside and the other was found outside no where near the car of the shooter. At first thought I never considered why the judge sealed this case up now one has to wonder why.

Last edited:

I don't know about a conspiracy, but they do have two gas mask one was with the shooter inside and the other was found outside no where near the car of the shooter. At first thought I never considered why the judge sealed this case up now one has to wonder why.

The site you linked to explains that the alleged shooter has access tot he TV and newspaper, so they have to zip up the facts and evidence. But oddly, the alleged gunman was also doped out of his mind.

The site you linked to explains that the alleged shooter has access tot he TV and newspaper, so they have to zip up the facts and evidence. But oddly, the alleged gunman was also doped out of his mind.

Wasn't his doctor an air force doctor that some kind of psychological operations bullshit?

Wasn't his doctor an air force doctor that some kind of psychological operations bullshit?

adn wasn't he stationed in roswell, nm?

hey, i am just saying. no conspiracy.

Forum List

Back