CNN has reported Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe to police

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These are the same fake news drones who defend the "defund the police" movement. He "spied on them" when he dialed in to a conference.

'Suppression media!': Trump slams CNN over boss Jeff Zucker's hacked conference calls in which he tells staff not to 'normalize Trump's erratic behavior' - as network reports Project Veritas to cops for 'spying on them'

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are the same fake news drones who defend the "defund the police" movement. He "spied on them" when he dialed in to a conference.

'Suppression media!': Trump slams CNN over boss Jeff Zucker's hacked conference calls in which he tells staff not to 'normalize Trump's erratic behavior' - as network reports Project Veritas to cops for 'spying on them'
Oh my!!!

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check out this shocking excerpt:

'You know, this is what we've come to expect for the last three and a half years, four years, but it clearly is exacerbated by the time that we're in and the issues that he's [Trump] dealing with,' Zucker says.

'I think that we cannot just let it be normalized. He is all over the place and acting erratically, and I think we need to lean into that.'

:laughing0301:

Darkwind

Gold Member
Reaction score

This, right here is why those who pretend that the media and news articles are holding people to account are fucking idiots.

The left doesn't like something, they take action.

Too bad you fucks in the GOP lack the same balls.

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go fund me will cut them off....let us know where to send money for the legal fees.

Also, if anyone is taking up a collection for a hit on that motherfucker Jeff Zucker....l'll pitch in.
What exactly do you mean by "a hit on?"

Billiejeens

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go fund me will cut them off....let us know where to send money for the legal fees.

Also, if anyone is taking up a collection for a hit on that motherfucker Jeff Zucker....l'll pitch in.

A hit
Like when one of your homies rolls up to your crib
Points the gun all sideways gangster like and empties it into your man, while you're on the down low.

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Let's start with something you may understand.

1606937871054.png

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A hit
Like when one of your homies rolls up to your crib
Points the gun all sideways gangster like and empties it into your man, while you're on the down low.
OK, that sounds like a literal threatening of a public figure.

I believe that the MODs won't like that.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

What's the problem FingerBoi? You don't like it when CNN calls out right wing liars and assholes as liars and assholes.? Big whoop. Project Veritas, whose name is a lie, should be reported to the police as a fraud and scam agency.

What are you going to do after Trump leaves office and people start treating him as a parriah and an outcast?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List