CNN has reported Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe to police

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These are the same fake news drones who defend the "defund the police" movement. He "spied on them" when he dialed in to a conference.

'Suppression media!': Trump slams CNN over boss Jeff Zucker's hacked conference calls in which he tells staff not to 'normalize Trump's erratic behavior' - as network reports Project Veritas to cops for 'spying on them'

These are the same fake news drones who defend the "defund the police" movement. He "spied on them" when he dialed in to a conference.

'Suppression media!': Trump slams CNN over boss Jeff Zucker's hacked conference calls in which he tells staff not to 'normalize Trump's erratic behavior' - as network reports Project Veritas to cops for 'spying on them'
Oh my!!!

Check out this shocking excerpt:

'You know, this is what we've come to expect for the last three and a half years, four years, but it clearly is exacerbated by the time that we're in and the issues that he's [Trump] dealing with,' Zucker says.

'I think that we cannot just let it be normalized. He is all over the place and acting erratically, and I think we need to lean into that.'

:laughing0301:

This, right here is why those who pretend that the media and news articles are holding people to account are fucking idiots.

The left doesn't like something, they take action.

Too bad you fucks in the GOP lack the same balls.

Go fund me will cut them off....let us know where to send money for the legal fees.

Also, if anyone is taking up a collection for a hit on that motherfucker Jeff Zucker....l'll pitch in.
What exactly do you mean by "a hit on?"

source.gif

Go fund me will cut them off....let us know where to send money for the legal fees.

Also, if anyone is taking up a collection for a hit on that motherfucker Jeff Zucker....l'll pitch in.
What exactly do you mean by "a hit on?"

source.gif

A hit
Like when one of your homies rolls up to your crib
Points the gun all sideways gangster like and empties it into your man, while you're on the down low.

What's the problem FingerBoi? You don't like it when CNN calls out right wing liars and assholes as liars and assholes.? Big whoop. Project Veritas, whose name is a lie, should be reported to the police as a fraud and scam agency.

What are you going to do after Trump leaves office and people start treating him as a parriah and an outcast?

Forum List

Back