CNN analyst says slash truckers tires...

This is how the left responds to a peaceful protest.
I don't mean to sound like a doubting Thomas here, but usually when reading about something somebody tweeted, here or in an online article, there will be screenshots or links to the Tweet, facebook post, whatever. OK. Obviously she didn't suggest it on air, whoever she is. But, seriously, can somebody post a link to where she actually did it?

I don't mean to sound like a doubting Thomas here, but usually when reading about something somebody tweeted, here or in an online article, there will be screenshots or links to the Tweet, facebook post, whatever. OK. Obviously she didn't suggest it on air, whoever she is. But, seriously, can somebody post a link to where she actually did it?

Uh...it's right there in the link.

Uh...it's right there in the link.
Just went through the linked story again and clicked all the highlighted or underlined links, without finding it. If you are able to pull it up, how about posting a screenshot, if it's there?

Now I understand....and things seem clear to me...

It was a former Obama DHS Advisor spewing those criminal and poisonous words, but of course!

Slash the Tires, Empty Gas Tanks, Arrest the Drivers” – CNN Contributor and Former Obama DHS Advisor on How to Deal with Freedom Convoy Bridge Blockade​

Forum List

Back