One kind of story that I'd like to see far less of: ______________ mocked for _________________ .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I see this a lot on Foxnews and less often on liberal outlets.

Manhattan Institute senior fellow Chris Rufo tweeted, "Incredible that it took *three* NPR employees to write something this stupid."

Author and professor Dr. Gad Saad wrote, "Thank you for tackling the horrifying racism implicit in emojis."

Senior judicial fellow Casey Mattox tweeted, "Or, you know, maybe people use the option sitting right in front of them. Right click on a windows laptop. Click ‘emoji.’ Type ‘Thumbs up.’ The option is the yellow thumb. Not a mystery. And this is otherwise, dumb. But others will make that point."
Ok, those people mocked the NPR story, so this is reporting the truth. But is is newsworthy? Hardly. It's another example of an opinion piece disguised as a news story. If Foxnews has the opinion that this NPR story is silly, let someone write an opinion piece saying so. If anyone thinks that piece would be worth space on a website of a purported news agency.

The mockers? Two Twitter tweeters:

1644540725636.png

Two twitter users hardly meets the definition of "widely."

Anyway, it's just silly. In fact, I mock it. Maybe CNN will do a "news" story, "Foxnews Mocked by USMB."

Then stop watching Fox news. I stopped watching the entire mainstream media because they stopped being independent impartial journalists and just blatant Lib-Dem propaganda mouthpieces.

Forum List

Back