CNN analyst says slash truckers tires...

Wonder how that “worker” vote is looking for the liberals?

55E2117F-DC16-4E3A-8227-56EE7E6E2316.jpeg

This is how the left responds to a peaceful protest.

I dearly hope that as many truckers of every kind out there are noting as many people and associations as they can who are the most vocal critics of you folks for when this is all over.

But they still need you truck drivers.

The Left is so worried about all of these covert conspiratorial groups out there plotting against them!

The real tragedy in this all is that it is the democrats and subversive progressives out there who are DRIVING the creation of these groups!

To stand against you and your kind.

CONGRATS:

This is the country and the world saying "No Thanks" to your "leadership."

I dearly hope that as many truckers of every kind out there are noting as many people and associations as they can who are the most vocal critics of you folks for when this is all over.

But they still need you truck drivers.

The Left is so worried about all of these covert conspiratorial groups out there plotting against them!

The real tragedy in this all is that it is the democrats and subversive progressives out there who are DRIVING the creation of these groups!

To stand against you and your kind.

CONGRATS:

This is the country and the world saying "No Thanks" to your "leadership."
Democrats, not the left.

The left supports this.

Now I understand....and things seem clear to me...

It was a former Obama DHS Advisor spewing those criminal and poisonous words, but of course!

Slash the Tires, Empty Gas Tanks, Arrest the Drivers” – CNN Contributor and Former Obama DHS Advisor on How to Deal with Freedom Convoy Bridge Blockade​

Former Harvard student and Obama advisor and currently an idiot on CNN.

Holding a general strike now and then is great. Try doing for a legitimate purpose next time.

Certainly, I can't be the only one here who remember decades back when the Democrat party SUPPORTED working people instead of despised them like the Democrats in this forum all do?

Union bosses should be shitting themselves over how they are going to get working people to vote for Democrats after this one.

Forum List

Back