It's A Trap!!

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
They shouldn't be trying to turn a very serious matter into a clown show.

Let the standoff between the Feds and the States play out the right way.

The minute you turn it into a clown show, you're just asking for trouble and distraction. To include possible false flag operations.

They're gonna serve no purpose other than that of useful idiots to muck it all up.

Hell, I wouldn't doubt interested elements of government or some special nterest NGOs having somethng to do with orchestrating this silly exhibitionism in some way.

It's a distraction from the critical nature of the actual standoff itself, and more than likely by design, if you really dig around and follow the money.

Last edited:
Last edited:
We have to imagine the giant squid head?!?

My bad, sorry.

Here ya go!

1706587999736.png

Canadian nazis?

For real?

Excuse me but Heil Hitler if you don't mind too much, eh?
There are a small percentage of people who warn of government overreach. In Canada they have a weak person who is a dictator as leader. He shut down the lives of striking truckers. Shut down their lives. Do you understand that? And with it their national federales and other departments to enforce it. Destroying people does not end on one demarcation of a particular group which were truckers. Perhaps if you look at history, it will tell you in the end how it ends.

There are a small percentage of people who warn of government overreach. In Canada they have a weak person who is a dictator as leader. He shut down the lives of striking truckers. Shut down their lives. Do you understand that? And with it their national federales and other departments to enforce it. Destroying people does not end on one demarcation of a particular group which were truckers. Perhaps if you look at history, it will tell you in the end how it ends.
Then he isn't all that weak, is he. He did what had to be done to get trade and business flowing again. Never mess with the GDP.

And let's get real here. Trudeau is about as dictatorial as you and I are.

Forum List

Back