Reaction score
Help ya sleep better, Jimbo?

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Reaction score

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When I first saw the first exit poll results, I shook my head. They made no sense.

I was proven right.

Reaction score
Early exit poll: Clinton tops Trump in ground game

We have been saying this since day one. Comrade Trump though his whacky rallies could take the place of a solid ground game. It didn't.
How you doing Jim Bob? Looks like you got this wrong.

What have I said about polls? You can't rely on them.
That's what I've been saying all along. There were too many polls, most were virtually guaranteeing a solid Clinton win. I said repeatedly that it would be a close election and I was right.

Trump ran away with the electoral vote which gave him the presidency but the popular vote is almost a tie, and Clinton may actually end up getting the majority of the popular vote when everything is counted.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Early exit poll: Clinton tops Trump in ground game

We have been saying this since day one. Comrade Trump though his whacky rallies could take the place of a solid ground game. It didn't.
How you doing Jim Bob? Looks like you got this wrong.

What have I said about polls? You can't rely on them.
That's what I've been saying all along. There were too many polls, most were virtually guaranteeing a solid Clinton win. I said repeatedly that it would be a close election and I was right.

Trump ran away with the electoral vote which gave him the presidency but the popular vote is almost a tie, and Clinton may actually end up getting the majority of the popular vote when everything is counted.
Last week, I caught Gingrich on a show, I was in the middle of nowhere but he said that the polls were all neck and neck, however California was 21% ahead in the polls there. His logic was that if you took out California, the rest of the country would lean Trump. I pretty much dismissed the idea. I'm thinking now he was right on the money.

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Help ya sleep better, Jimbo?
I sleep fine. It is politics. Sometime you win, sometimes you lose. Its life. But thanks for your concern.:biggrin:

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
Blacks didnt come out to vote like they did for O

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now that all the votes have been counted, Trump won Arizona and won the popular vote too.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List