Clinton tops Trump in early exit polls in ground game

When I first saw the first exit poll results, I shook my head. They made no sense.

I was proven right.

Early exit poll: Clinton tops Trump in ground game

We have been saying this since day one. Comrade Trump though his whacky rallies could take the place of a solid ground game. It didn't.

How you doing Jim Bob? Looks like you got this wrong.

What have I said about polls? You can't rely on them.

That's what I've been saying all along. There were too many polls, most were virtually guaranteeing a solid Clinton win. I said repeatedly that it would be a close election and I was right.

Trump ran away with the electoral vote which gave him the presidency but the popular vote is almost a tie, and Clinton may actually end up getting the majority of the popular vote when everything is counted.

Early exit poll: Clinton tops Trump in ground game

We have been saying this since day one. Comrade Trump though his whacky rallies could take the place of a solid ground game. It didn't.

How you doing Jim Bob? Looks like you got this wrong.

What have I said about polls? You can't rely on them.

That's what I've been saying all along. There were too many polls, most were virtually guaranteeing a solid Clinton win. I said repeatedly that it would be a close election and I was right.

Trump ran away with the electoral vote which gave him the presidency but the popular vote is almost a tie, and Clinton may actually end up getting the majority of the popular vote when everything is counted.

Last week, I caught Gingrich on a show, I was in the middle of nowhere but he said that the polls were all neck and neck, however California was 21% ahead in the polls there. His logic was that if you took out California, the rest of the country would lean Trump. I pretty much dismissed the idea. I'm thinking now he was right on the money.

Forum List

Back