Climate Change threatens life, as we know it

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?

Double bullshit on this nonsense. There is no threat to mankind from climate change.

The mass murder that will follow the draconian bullshit you clods try to enforce though, that IS a threat to mankind.

Retarded, spoiled, entitled moonbats think the earth owes them something. Like its just going to stop its natural evolution for them :lol:
I would hate to go through life being that pathetic.
The idiots may not realize this, according to science, the sun is slowly expanding and will reach a size to where it engulfs the Earth and destroys it forevermore.

Then again, if you send more taxes to Diaper Joe, maybe he can help.

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!

No, really.

Or be a Leftist as they demand to be miserable to the bitter end.

This sort of comedy would not be allowed today. As it is, this will probably be taken off YouTube shortly, thanks to the Nazi Climate Cultists

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?
The willfully ignorant right will continue to reject the facts and truth.

DLY093019_bevacqua_guam.jpg

Guam: the DENIER! Island refuses to tip over and sink

LOL... The Alarmists are in a panic... The polar jet is strengthening, and the polar lows are enlarging. The High pressure that created the above average temps for just one week is breaking up and the equatorial jet is now dropping. It's about to cool off very fast.

1658335886673.png

The drought is due to a La Niña flow aloft and is the dominate flow pattern in a cooling phase of earth's oceans. This is all normal climate behavior; it has happened over and over again for eons...

Winter Predicton.JPG

Everything we are seeing can be explained by looking at previous weather patterns. The Accumulated Cyclonic Storm Energy (ACE) shows the storms are not getting worse. Everything in that article is hyperbole and lies.

1658336220319.png

Source

Sorry Charlie... The AGW your selling is a lie...

LOL... The Alarmists are in a panic... The polar jet is strengthening, and the polar lows are enlarging. The High pressure that created the above average temps for just one week is breaking up and the equatorial jet is now dropping. It's about to cool off very fast.

View attachment 672379

The drought is due to a La Niña flow aloft and is the dominate flow pattern in a cooling phase of earth's oceans. This is all normal climate behavior; it has happened over and over again for eons...

View attachment 672380

Everything we are seeing can be explained by looking at previous weather patterns. The Accumulated Cyclonic Storm Energy (ACE) shows the storms are not getting worse. Everything in that article is hyperbole and lies.

View attachment 672382

Source

Sorry Charlie... The AGW your selling is a lie...

You Denying fool! The Climate has changed! We can expect 100F days in the EU and America forever!!!

OH NOES.gif

The winters will be more dramatic.

Not just you?

It's not that we doubt the climate will change, it's just that we don't trust you twats and your solutions.

Our economy needs large amounts of reliable energy. So stop pushing your windmills and solar panels on everyone. If you want us to back an emission free solution, stop blocking nuclear energy.

If you keep saying that global warming (or climate change or climate weirding) is going to kill us in the next 10 years, stop saying we can't use nuclear because the waste is radioactive for the next 10,000 years. It makes you sound stupid. Not that everything else you say didn't already make you sound stupid.

And stop saying that electric cars are so awesome that they have to be mandatory.

We don't like whiny twats trying to boss us around. Especially because you're stupid, whiny twats.
thisis-wherei-live-ve-been-told-to-take-better-care-46091739.png

Natural climate change made a lot of species extinct. It might even be the demise of humans one of these days.

However, AGW is a bullshit scam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back