Climate Change threatens life, as we know it

Here is the Heat Index Calculation Chart, Deals with temp and humidity

Seems like it's a bit off.
I entered 105 F with 80% humidity and it came back with a feels like temp of 186.5.
Think I'll go back and check again since I've never seen a feel like temp that high.
It's usually around 10 degrees hotter.

The idiots may not realize this, according to science, the sun is slowly expanding and will reach a size to where it engulfs the Earth and destroys it forevermore.

Then again, if you send more taxes to Diaper Joe, maybe he can help.

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!

No, really.

Or be a Leftist as they demand to be miserable to the bitter end.
It's Eat, Drink, and be Mary (or Larry). :auiqs.jpg:

I entered 105 F with 80% humidity and it came back with a feels like temp of 186.5.
Think I'll go back and check again since I've never seen a feel like temp that high.

I see what you mean, Remember is is from the National Weather Service

Yup, you repubs keep laughing when your grandkids need to move because of draught and weather extremes.

My grandkids will never fear a draught!

220890.jpg

The Michael Mann heat calculator... where oceans can boil off.... Or is that the Al Gore version?

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist.
Yes, the GOP has not bought the BS about the Doomsday Clock, Nuclear Winter, Asteroids, Famine and Super Bugs that you morons start believing in every time there is a Republican President. Have you ever been right about anything?

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?
The only correlation between temperature and CO2 on a planetary scale that is known with any certainty is from the time before the industrial revolution. Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 was a proxy for temperature. This is a fact that no one disputes. If you don't know why this correlation existed, just ask me. Since that time man's emissions have broken the correlation between temperature and CO2. We know this with 100% certainty because we are 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more CO2.

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?
Sorry, but it's too late now.

Sorry, but it's too late now.
It is....between the denying repub party and the Taliban type USSC, the people of the United States will suffer with drought, deadly weather extremes, massively intense hurricanes and tornados, and food shortages that will kill millions. And that is just the beginning.

The repub party, for purely political reasons, have called some of the greatest scientific minds in the words fakes and charlatans. At the same time they worship and bow to the most talented grifter who ever walked on the face of the earth.

I am really curious how the climate deniers will defend themselves when the predictions of scientists concerning climate change come true. Will they blame someone else, like their king names trump does all the time...or will they say it was an inevitable end? There was nothing that could have been done to stop the coming disaster.

Melting runways in Europe is just the beginning.....

It is....between the denying repub party and the Taliban type USSC, the people of the United States will suffer with drought, deadly weather extremes, massively intense hurricanes and tornados, and food shortages that will kill millions. And that is just the beginning.

The repub party, for purely political reasons, have called some of the greatest scientific minds in the words fakes and charlatans. At the same time they worship and bow to the most talented grifter who ever walked on the face of the earth.

I am really curious how the climate deniers will defend themselves when the predictions of scientists concerning climate change come true. Will they blame someone else, like their king names trump does all the time...or will they say it was an inevitable end? There was nothing that could have been done to stop the coming disaster.

Melting runways in Europe is just the beginning.....

You don't have to listen to the Republicans. Stop using fossil fuels.
Stop releasing CO2 and methane. Tell all your friends to do the same.

I'm curious, should we build a bunch of green nuke plants?

Yup, you repubs keep laughing when your grandkids need to move because of draught and weather extremes.

You will do the same thing you did with tobacco. You denied smoking was dangerous for years, but when the evidence was overwhelming, you will deny you ever defended tobacco. That is the repub MO.

I have been hearing this my entire life and every prediction ever made by the climate cult has never come true. In fact, I remember when I was kid they were scaring us with the hole in the ozone layer and storms of acid rain and then suddenly sometime around when I entered high school they just stopped talking about those things. You never heard about any of that anymore. Curious.

Forum List

Back