Climate Change threatens life, as we know it

But. With the president threatened National Emergency order....they can come after you hateful, dangerous climate deniers. Personally. I am not denying climate. I see it everyday and i believe in it.

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?

1989-un-predicts-disaster-if-global-warming-unchecked.jpg

FB_IMG_15323670383026750.jpg

The fact is that AT MOST 120PPM of CO2 will raise temperature .0024F

1653955514542-png.652088

Delta between common air and 100% CO2

Experiment 1: 90-90 = 0
Experiment 2: 100-94 = 6
Experiment 3: 110-99= 11
Experiment 4: 120-100= 20

The incremental heat from 120PPM CO2 is therefore:

Experiment 1: 0
Experiment 2: .00072F
Experiment 3: .00132F
Experiment 4: .0024F

The Climate cultists are panicking. For you see, they are gradually making it so no one can afford to live via their climate cultist policies. They blamed it all on Putin for a while, and Big Oil, but that only goes so far.

Now governments all around the world must begin to try and convert as many people as possible into believing, the pain they are inflicting, no matter how bad it may be, is needed, otherwise, we all die.

All I can say is, good luck with that!!

Funny how I could not find an article about all the planets warming up in the Solar System like I could find before

I just love censorship.

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?
lol....triple digit?.....it very seldom goes below that in the summer time in the S.West.....and its been like that for quite a while.....

One good thing about this heat is that it will charge the large underground heat sinks that will heat buildings and water this winter, saving huge amounts of fossil fuel generated energy (Oh wait...they were never built). :(

Retarded, spoiled, entitled moonbats think the earth owes them something. Like its just going to stop its natural evolution for them :lol:
I would hate to go through life being that pathetic.
Republicans are spoiling the earth for sure. The Democrats then hold protest rallies and strew litter all over the place. Sigh.:(

Yup, you repubs keep laughing when your grandkids need to move because of draught and weather extremes.

You will do the same thing you did with tobacco. You denied smoking was dangerous for years, but when the evidence was overwhelming, you will deny you ever defended tobacco. That is the repub MO.
Who in hell denied that smoking was unhealthy? Get dafuk outta here.

Forum List

Back