Climate Change threatens life, as we know it

6pfp9r.jpg

Oil gone stopped by conservation and added exploration funded by dramatically higher prices.
No scientist was predicting an ice age in ten years, but there WAS a cooling trend but it was overwhelmed by AGW.
Acid rain was stopped by the Clean Air Act.
The ozone layer was saved by the Montreal Protocol.
Data trends have indicated a rapid loss of the icecaps and they still do.
FINALLY, WHAT TAXES WERE ENACTED AS A RESULT OF THESE EVENTS?

Oil gone stopped by conservation and added exploration funded by dramatically higher prices.
No scientist was predicting an ice age in ten years, but there WAS a cooling trend but it was overwhelmed by AGW.
Acid rain was stopped by the Clean Air Act.
The ozone layer was saved by the Montreal Protocol.
Data trends have indicated a rapid loss of the icecaps and they still do.
FINALLY, WHAT TAXES WERE ENACTED AS A RESULT OF THESE EVENTS?
Still waiting (and this is the second time I have asked the exact same question of this poster): WHAT TAXES WERE ENACTED AS A RESULT OF THESE EVENTS? If you can't defend your claims you need to withdraw them.

Still waiting (and this is the second time I have asked the exact same question of this poster): WHAT TAXES WERE ENACTED AS A RESULT OF THESE EVENTS? If you can't defend your claims you need to withdraw them.
You know what?

I will look into, and deeply research that nitpicking, if you address posts;

#96, #98, #101, #102, #103.

The whole point here? You can cite all the studies you want, and blitz the forum with all the establishment media that you like. However, the reality is, the actions of the global oligarchs, and their global corporations, do not match the rhetoric. They make rules for the masses, that do not apply to themselves.

AGW, like the faked plandemic, is a complete deception, by the same global oligarchs, and institutions of "higher learning," to shoe horn in a global institutional control grid.

How many smart phones have you bought in the past, say, ten, fifteen years? Me? None.

How many new cars have you bought in the past fifteen years? Me? None.

How many new outfits? Most of mine come from a second hand stores . . . you think Mr. Gore, Mr. Biden, Ms. Warren or Mr. Sanders buy second hand? Huh? I doubt very much they do.

All of the consumption you participate in, daily, weekly, monthly, and annually, contribute to the degradation of the planet, and THAT is of far more concern, than, "CO2." :rolleyes:

These cults of personalities that you worship, aren't leaders. . . they are hypocrites, all of them. They give lip service, to the issues and problems that intelligent folks acknowledge are real, but these "leaders," they want a two tiered society. They don't lead, they do nothing about these problems, and don't show any leadership at all. The posts I have made in this thread? They PROVE that, and you are ignoring this.

Don't lecture me, I know everything you have said. The global oligarchs haven't planned on a future that is equitable, they plan on a future that is Neo-feudalism, and politicians like Sanders and Warren are in on that plan. Get your head out of your ass.

Beware Industry-Backed 'Nature-Based Solutions' Scam, Warns Global Climate Coalition​

ndfn-betrayal-by-mario-sc3a1nchez-nevado.jpg

". . .In the same series of articles, Morningstar discussed how the non-profit industrial complex would serve as an instrumental vehicle to propel the Green New Deal as the catalyst to unlock the 100 trillion dollars required to unleash the “fourth industrial revolution” sought by the World Economic Forum et al.

She cautioned that “this project, of unparalleled magnitude, is the vehicle to save the failing global capitalist economic system and bring in the financialization of nature”. (11)

Her warnings were amply confirmed by events in 2020 as this same corporate agenda was dramatically accelerated via the Covid-branded “Great Reset”.

Morningstar wrote in April 2020: “Covid19 is the conduit to the Fourth Industrial Revolution now in full motion. As people come to terms with what is being forced upon humanity, we will soon regret that we did not unite to oppose to draconian lockdowns and expanding surveillance that will serve to protect/insulate ruling classes from revolt”. (12)

Great Reset KS

In November 2020, she wrote: “Promises for a just transition, green deals, new deals, build back better schemes, are nothing but empty, hollow assurances, void of intent. These are the lies they tell. Promises and assertions that are nothing more than alibis.. . "

If Mr. Gore, Mr. Biden, Ms. Warren or Mr. Sanders were not corrupt as hell, they would now be saying something about all of this;

This will, in short, blow your mind away. It won't, of course, be covered in the cabal owned media. :rolleyes:

Court-Ordered Pfizer Documents They Tried To Have Sealed For 55 years Show 1223 Deaths, 158,000 Adverse Events in 90 Days Post EUA Release​

The Most Shocking Document Release Of The Last 100 years​

". . . Most smoking guns are not really smoking guns, but this one is.

A group called “Public Health and Medical Professionals For Transparency Documents” sued the FDA for the release of Pfizer’s documents concerning adverse events from their Covid “vaccine”, which Pfizer fought to have concealed 55 years, but a courageous judge ordered them released anyway.

They wrote on their website:
”Four days after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for ages 16+, we submitted a Freedom of Information Act Request to the FDA for all of the data within Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine biological product file. We have now sued the FDA for not releasing the data. Click below for court documents and for productions of Pfizer’s documents from the FDA.”

Link: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

My God

In the 90 days following EUA release of the “vaccine” they recorded 1223 deaths, and 158,000 adverse reactions, including fetal deaths, spontaneous abortions and more. They call this, in their encrypted, trans-human Pharma-lingo, the “post marketing experience.” [See link above]. . "

<snip>

". . . And this is a fate worse, they make clear, than death.

But no need to believe “anti-vaxxers” anymore—here’s the data from Pfizer, of everything these predators have “observed” in their victims, whose lives they are ostensibly so insistent upon “saving” and who were healthy before the shots, but spellbound by fear, and sacrificed by an unspeakably cold-blooded media:"

There are eight pages of adverse affects. . . including, by the way, AIDS. :rolleyes:

It's all part of the same plan. And it is all bullshit.

You know what?

I will look into, and deeply research that nitpicking, if you address posts;

#96, #98, #101, #102, #103.

We are not making deals here. I will choose to which posts I will respond. I have pointed out a FLAW in one of your posts. It is YOUR responsibility to address that, not mine.

The whole point here? You can cite all the studies you want, and blitz the forum with all the establishment media that you like. However, the reality is, the actions of the global oligarchs, and their global corporations, do not match the rhetoric. They make rules for the masses, that do not apply to themselves.

The conclusions of science regarding this topic are not determined by the actions of oligarchs or global corporations. They are determined by the science.

AGW, like the faked plandemic, is a complete deception, by the same global oligarchs, and institutions of "higher learning," to shoe horn in a global institutional control grid.

Ah... the pandemic was fake? What was it then that sickened 92.3 million Americans and 586 million people worldwide? What was it that killed a million Americans and 6.4 million across the planet? Did they all commit suicide to support the "global institutional control grid"?

How many smart phones have you bought in the past, say, ten, fifteen years? Me? None.

How many new cars have you bought in the past fifteen years? Me? None.

How many new outfits? Most of mine come from a second hand stores . . . you think Mr. Gore, Mr. Biden, Ms. Warren or Mr. Sanders buy second hand? Huh? I doubt very much they do.

All of the consumption you participate in, daily, weekly, monthly, and annually, contribute to the degradation of the planet, and THAT is of far more concern, than, "CO2." :rolleyes:

You have no idea what sort of a consumer I am or how I live my life. And, just like the global corporations and the oligarchs, this has NOTHING to do with the conclusions of climate scientists about AGW.

These cults of personalities that you worship, aren't leaders. . . they are hypocrites, all of them.

Who do you think I worship? Since you haven't a fucking clue, how do you know they are all hypocrites? The answer here, and one clearly supported by your little consumer diatribe, is that you worship yourself.

They give lip service, to the issues and problems that intelligent folks acknowledge are real, but these "leaders," they want a two tiered society. They don't lead, they do nothing about these problems, and don't show any leadership at all. The posts I have made in this thread? They PROVE that, and you are ignoring this.

Before I conclude that you're paranoid and delusional, WHO the fuck are you talking about? Let's see some NAMES.

Don't lecture me, I know everything you have said.

If you "knew" it, we wouldn't be arguing and you wouldn't be making statements that cannot be supported.

The global oligarchs haven't planned on a future that is equitable, they plan on a future that is Neo-feudalism, and politicians like Sanders and Warren are in on that plan. Get your head out of your ass.

Who are the global oligarchs? Is Trump one? Hillary Clinton? Gavin Newsom? Ron DeSantis? Boris Johnson? Angela Merkel? Vladimir Putin? The cute nurse down the street?

It has become obvious that you're "a couple fries short of a Happy Meal". There's no point in further debate with you because you're not listening and no one here is listening to you. Have a nice day and don't worry about the guys in the white coats. They're just doing their jobs...

We are not making deals here. I will choose to which posts I will respond. I have pointed out a FLAW in one of your posts. It is YOUR responsibility to address that, not mine.

The conclusions of science regarding this topic are not determined by the actions of oligarchs or global corporations. They are determined by the science.

Ah... the pandemic was fake? What was it then that sickened 92.3 million Americans and 586 million people worldwide? What was it that killed a million Americans and 6.4 million across the planet? Did they all commit suicide to support the "global institutional control grid"?

You have no idea what sort of a consumer I am or how I live my life. And, just like the global corporations and the oligarchs, this has NOTHING to do with the conclusions of climate scientists about AGW.

Who do you think I worship? Since you haven't a fucking clue, how do you know they are all hypocrites? The answer here, and one clearly supported by your little consumer diatribe, is that you worship yourself.

Before I conclude that you're paranoid and delusional, WHO the fuck are you talking about? Let's see some NAMES.

If you "knew" it, we wouldn't be arguing and you wouldn't be making statements that cannot be supported.

Who are the global oligarchs? Is Trump one? Hillary Clinton? Gavin Newsom? Ron DeSantis? Boris Johnson? Angela Merkel? Vladimir Putin? The cute nurse down the street?

It has become obvious that you're "a couple fries short of a Happy Meal". There's no point in further debate with you because you're not listening and no one here is listening to you. Have a nice day and don't worry about the guys in the white coats. They're just doing their jobs...
Nice load of fallacies and rebuttals fool.

Wow, interesting how you don't have a clue who the WEF crowd are, or the WHO is, nor their connection to global institutions, or how that determines funding for this agenda . . . and your refusing to actually read the material I gave? It's like they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, just like you can help a person to resources, but you can't do the reading and thinking for them.

Your cluelessness, and list of libelous slander, in lieu of actual reasoned debate? Quite telling, thank you. :113:

th

arguing-with-retards

It is only a matter of time. When the weather extremes start killing thousands....when water becomes gold.....when coastal cities are flooded out....then the repub party will say "we always believed in climate change."
Coastal cities won’t be flooded out. The rate of sea level rise is so slow as to be imperceptible. The worst cases are a few inches per decade.

The repub party, for as long as I can remember, have doubted, denied, and laughed at the warnings of scientist. Well, now we are seeing triple digit temperatures, melting run ways, people dying my the thousands due to heat, and dramatic storms and droughts. These were all predicted by scientists. And it is going to get worse!

There was a reason "global warming" was replaced by the term "climate change." The extremes are going to grow. The winters will be more dramatic. The ice storms will be more frequent. The heat will become unbearable, and the droughts will becomes deadly. But the repubs will still deny, laugh, and doubt.

Do the doubters realize that they are dooming their children and grandchildren to an environmental disaster?

What are you personally doing to help?

It's hot up here in Boston today. The hottest day on record for Boston - EVER - was in 1911.

Boy, that man-made climate change kicked in quick, huh? :rolleyes:
ONE DAY? ONE CITY?
LOL

SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 / 1:53 PM / CBS BOSTON​

Massachusetts Just Had Its Hottest Summer On Record, Climate Report Says​

`

Last edited:
The proof that climate change is a scam, the biggest con in history, is the solution.

The solution to climate change is to cut down millions of trees to make room for solar farms and wind turbines?

How does cutting down forests help the climate?

Wind Turbines and Solar panel manufacturing is using more energy and more natural resources than anything ever created. Polluting more.

How does creating more pollution prevent the climate from changing?

The proof that climate change is a scam, the biggest con in history, is the solution.

The solution to climate change is to cut down millions of trees to make room for solar farms and wind turbines?

How does cutting down forests help the climate?

Wind Turbines and Solar panel manufacturing is using more energy and more natural resources than anything ever created. Polluting more.

How does creating more pollution prevent the climate from changing?
What an IDIOT YOU are.
Best Solar usage is in sunny arid climates like the SouthWest, not cutting down trees.
Wind farms either in places no one wants to live, or in good degree PAYING FARMERS to dot them among crops, or Offshore.

Your breathtaking Ignorance is a huge handicap.

`

What an IDIOT YOU are.
Best Solar usage is in sunny arid climates like the SouthWest, not cutting down trees.
Wind farms either in places no one wants to live, or in good degree PAYING FARMERS to dot them among crops, or Offshore.

Your breathtaking Ignorance is a huge handicap.

`
Yet, here in New England, all across the eastern seaboard, trees and farmland are being destroyed to build solar farms.

In a few seconds I prove you have zero idea of what you are talking about. I can even go take pics if you like.

Yes, wind farms are destroying crops, that is true. And who says that the desert is a place nobody wants to live? Certainly nobody will want to live there after you destroy the land.

It is your ignorance that believes the desert is useless and hence can be destroyed. Of course the funniest thing about solar in the desert is the billions of gallons of water that will be required to clean all that desert dust off the solar panels.

abu afk knows nothing and proves it here.

This solar farm is in Rhode Island on the border of Connecticut, there are actually two here but the google pic is outdated. Route 6, plain as day.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-09-06 18-15-36.png
    Screenshot from 2022-09-06 18-15-36.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 18
Yet, here in New England, all across the eastern seaboard, trees and farmland are being destroyed to build solar farms.

In a few seconds I prove you have zero idea of what you are talking about. I can even go take pics if you like.

Yes, wind farms are destroying crops, that is true. And who says that the desert is a place nobody wants to live? Certainly nobody will want to live there after you destroy the land.

It is your ignorance that believes the desert is useless and hence can be destroyed. Of course the funniest thing about solar in the desert is the billions of gallons of water that will be required to clean all that desert dust off the solar panels.

abu afk knows nothing and proves it here.

This solar farm is in Rhode Island on the border of Connecticut, there are actually two here but the google pic is outdated. Route 6, plain as day.
You are not a scientist. You are not even very smart. Dismissed easily.

Forum List

Back