Climate Change Scare to replace COVID scare?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
At his rally in Ohio Saturday, April 23, 2022, former President Trump just said that the plan is to replace a waning COVID scare with climate change scare.

Is he right?

The Democrats have run out of steam on the whole Russia and racism thing. And as life continues to return to normal re COVID it isn't as useful to them anymore, the LGBT and CRT things aren't playing that well in Peoria, Russia vs the Ukraine isn't all that helpful, so they desperately need a new crisis to use. They need a good dog to wag to keep inflation, food and gas shortages, the tragedy of the border crisis, soaring violent crime etc. off the front pages and evening news.

Maybe an all-green military and all new cars must be electric by 2030 is the opening volley?

Project Veritas already had the undercover video showing a member of Pravda stating they will pivot to climate change as soon as rona ran it's course.
They are just desperate for anything that provides cover & distraction for the sheeple as the engineered collapse continues behind the scenes.
They know a scared populace is a compliant herd

At his rally in Ohio Saturday, April 23, 2022, former President Trump just said that the plan is to replace a waning COVID scare with climate change scare.

Is he right?

The Democrats have run out of steam on the whole Russia and racism thing. And as life continues to return to normal re COVID it isn't as useful to them anymore, the LGBT and CRT things aren't playing that well in Peoria, Russia vs the Ukraine isn't all that helpful, so they desperately need a new crisis to use. They need a good dog to wag to keep inflation, food and gas shortages, the tragedy of the border crisis, soaring violent crime etc. off the front pages and evening news.

Maybe an all-green military and all new cars must be electric by 2030 is the opening volley?

Yes. The enviro whackos are fully prepped for the next big lie.

Its too bad you don't start more threads. Your previuous ones look pretty good.
Thanks. I pretty well gave up on trying to have any kind of intelligent or civil discourse here at USMB except on the protected lounge threads, etc., but it seems to have improved somewhat. And there is so much that really needs to be discussed and understood. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks. I pretty well gave up on trying to have any kind of intelligent or civil discourse here at USMB except on the protected lounge threads, etc., but it seems to have improved somewhat. And there is so much that really needs to be discussed and understood. We'll see how it goes.

Believe me, I understand. There's some good people here but there are an army of adolescent woke morons too, and you can not have an intelligent conversation with them.

Project Veritas already had the undercover video showing a member of Pravda stating they will pivot to climate change as soon as rona ran it's course.
They are just desperate for anything that provides cover & distraction for the sheeple as the engineered collapse continues behind the scenes.
They know a scared populace is a compliant herd
Wow. I hadn't seen that. If true, why am I not surprised?

Is he right?

With the political system that exists, you need to get 50% of the people to support you. You've never going to do that with sensible politics. You're only going to get that with narratives. Trying to force people to accept ideas.

Both sides do it. Mostly because it works for them.

If you don't like it, then you're going to have to change the way people vote, so that the two main political parties aren't the only viable choices people have.

I hope they try that.
Actually they already have. In the news this week, Biden said they are spending billions with the intent to make every military vehicle green. And he said he has met with auto manufacturers toward the goal of at least 50% of all new cars being electric by 2030.

Wow. I hadn't seen that. If true, why am I not surprised?
I remember watching it. They are trying to memory hole it with bad links now but it happened. Truth destroys progressive beliefs so they erase it whenever they can

Hate to tell you conspiracy theorist types, but you're WAY behind if you think climate change is the new "scare du jour". Climate change/global warming has been around since the late 70s/early 80s. COVID didn't show up until around late 2019.

Biden said he wanted to make all military vehicles EV. I wonder how they're gonna recharge the battle tanks, 75 miles in the middle of nowhere during a blizzard? Or refuel B-52s and fighter planes at sea and long range missions? And what about ships and trains. Subway trains and streetcars run on electricity. That'll be a no no too.

Forum List

Back