Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on globa

Why is the premise not presented in a holistic model..
Because the climate is chaotic and can not be modeled accurately, ever! We're smart enough to understand that...

What I find hilarious is the earths cyclical patterns are well known and yet you AGW nutters want to believe a model that can not replicate reality... Yet the activity seen is well within natural variation bounds.... GO figure...
Hmmm...a model need not be definitively predictive. It's just a tool. I know the climate is chaotic..after all, whole fields of mathematics have been invented just to study it. still, enough time and you can get a baseline--draw a few conclusions.

You seem so caught up in the political kerfuffle..that you don't think to believe your senses. There is observable evidence that things are getting warmer. Heat=energy--thus more powerful storms and extremes in temp. The why of it..except to you guys that like to brangle, is irrelevant..things are changing..so it's time to adapt to the change. Human exacerbated or no.

I doubt that I'm any kind of 'nutter'....unless pragmatism is a mental defect.

You, on the other hand....
iu

All your examples are nothing more than business as usual on planet earth...records have been being set in one place or another on a daily basis since we started keeping records. Name anything in todays climate that even begins to approach the boundaries of natural variability..anything at all...or better yet, provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Good luck producing that bit of non existent evidence.
I was not aware i provided any 'examples'. You might note that i did not take the AGW stance..nor did I take the natural variability stance either. My point, again, is that for whatever reason..things are changing and that we need to adapt to those changes.

Actually a very smart position to take. Because ironically, there are threats to our environment that are cataclysmic that ARE NOT GW... Like asteroids.. Or even more ironically, the example that I use for warmers is that it's only been about 10 years since we found out the portion of Antarctica ice (West coast) were the melting is observed are sitting on giant ACTIVE volcanic fissures... :ack-1:

Would be a real bitch if we plunge all of the world economies into stagnation trying to mitigate CO2 and SUDDENLY -- we start to see SURFACE ERUPTIONS down there and the "flood threat" is not 50 or 100 years out, but only a matter of years...

My position is -- I accept CO2 as a GHouse gas and man has had a fractional effect on the recent observed warning.. But all of the CATASTROPHIC adjunct theories of "trigger temps" and "all positive feedbacks" and sudden accelerations BEYOND the capability of co2 emissions to warm the planet are not likely...
None of this really matters, if you believe the sun novas and the poles reverse. If that happens, we might be done as a species. Maybe this is why the billionaires are looking to exit the planet.
Solar Micro-Nova in 2046?

Because the climate is chaotic and can not be modeled accurately, ever! We're smart enough to understand that...

What I find hilarious is the earths cyclical patterns are well known and yet you AGW nutters want to believe a model that can not replicate reality... Yet the activity seen is well within natural variation bounds.... GO figure...
Hmmm...a model need not be definitively predictive. It's just a tool. I know the climate is chaotic..after all, whole fields of mathematics have been invented just to study it. still, enough time and you can get a baseline--draw a few conclusions.

You seem so caught up in the political kerfuffle..that you don't think to believe your senses. There is observable evidence that things are getting warmer. Heat=energy--thus more powerful storms and extremes in temp. The why of it..except to you guys that like to brangle, is irrelevant..things are changing..so it's time to adapt to the change. Human exacerbated or no.

iu

All your examples are nothing more than business as usual on planet earth...records have been being set in one place or another on a daily basis since we started keeping records. Name anything in todays climate that even begins to approach the boundaries of natural variability..anything at all...or better yet, provide a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Good luck producing that bit of non existent evidence.
I was not aware i provided any 'examples'. You might note that i did not take the AGW stance..nor did I take the natural variability stance either. My point, again, is that for whatever reason..things are changing and that we need to adapt to those changes.

Actually a very smart position to take. Because ironically, there are threats to our environment that are cataclysmic that ARE NOT GW... Like asteroids.. Or even more ironically, the example that I use for warmers is that it's only been about 10 years since we found out the portion of Antarctica ice (West coast) were the melting is observed are sitting on giant ACTIVE volcanic fissures... :ack-1:

Would be a real bitch if we plunge all of the world economies into stagnation trying to mitigate CO2 and SUDDENLY -- we start to see SURFACE ERUPTIONS down there and the "flood threat" is not 50 or 100 years out, but only a matter of years...

My position is -- I accept CO2 as a GHouse gas and man has had a fractional effect on the recent observed warning.. But all of the CATASTROPHIC adjunct theories of "trigger temps" and "all positive feedbacks" and sudden accelerations BEYOND the capability of co2 emissions to warm the planet are not likely...
None of this really matters, if you believe the sun novas and the poles reverse. If that happens, we might be done as a species. Maybe this is why the billionaires are looking to exit the planet.
Well..that link is from a year ago..and probably belongs in the conspiracy section...In any event..i seriously doubt that anyone can make a prediction so precise as to the day and the time of such an event. The article spends as much time debunking the idea as it does being intrigued by it.

iu

Well..that link is from a year ago..and probably belongs in the conspiracy section...In any event..i seriously doubt that anyone can make a prediction so precise as to the day and the time of such an event. The article spends as much time debunking the idea as it does being intrigued by it.
No. Many legitimate scientists and geologists know polar flips have occurred. Solar nova is also something many agree with, though it is somewhat more controversial.

If you are unfamiliar with these subjects, I can tell you they’re not new. You will find numerous articles and videos on the subject. The article I posted is just one, so no need to think it stands alone.

Sorry hairball...being fooled by instrumentation does not make back radiation real.

And so you're back to the intelligent molecules and photons theory, meaning the laughter starts up again.

Have you made any new converts to the church of the intelligent photons? No? You mean all those years you've spent preaching here have been wasted? That must suck. No wonder you're so bitter. Don't worry, I'm here to help. I'll cheer you up by pointing out how your life _does_ serve a useful purpose.

mistakesdemotivator.jpeg

Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures

Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures

(Natural News) The climate change hoax has collapsed. A devastating series of research papers has just been published, revealing that human activity can account for no more than a .01°C rise in global temperatures, meaning that all the human activity targeted by radical climate change alarmists — combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors — has virtually no measurable impact on the temperature of the planet.

Finnish scientists spearheaded the research, releasing a paper entitled, “No Experimental Evidence for the Significant Anthropogenic Climate Change.”

The paper explains that IPCC analysis of global temperatures suffers from a glaring error — namely, failure to account for “influences of low cloud cover” and how it impacts global temperatures. Natural variations in low cloud cover, which are strongly influenced by cosmic radiation’s ability to penetrate Earth’s atmosphere due to variations in the strength of our planet’s magnetosphere, account for nearly all changes in global temperature, the researchers explain.

As this chart reveals, more cloud cover is inversely related to temperature. In other words, clouds shield the surface of the Earth from the sun, providing shade cover cooling, while a lack of clouds results in more warming:

Chart-Low-Cloud-Cover-600.jpg

Cloud cover accounts for the real changes in global temperatures
This is further supported by researchers at Kobe University in Japan who published a nearly simultaneous paper that reveals how changes in our planet’s magnetic field govern the intensity of solar radiation that reaches the lower atmosphere, causing cloud formation that alters global temperatures.

That study, published in Nature, is called, “Intensified East Asian winter monsoon during the last geomagnetic reversal transition.” It states:

Records of suborbital-scale climate variation during the last glacial and Holocene periods can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of rapid climate changes… At least one event was associated with a decrease in the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field. Thus, climate records from the MIS 19 interglacial can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of a variety of climate changes, including testing the effect of changes in geomagnetic dipole field strength on climate through galactic cosmic ray (GCR)-induced cloud formation…

In effect, cosmic rays which are normally deflected via the magnetosphere are, in times of weak or changing magnetic fields emanating from Earth itself, able to penetrate further into Earth’s atmosphere, causing the formation of low-level clouds which cover the land in a kind of “umbrella effect” that shades the land from the sun, allowing cooling to take place. But a lack of clouds makes the surface hotter, as would be expected. This natural phenomenon is now documented to be the primary driver of global temperatures and climate, not human activity.​

So it looks like the Climate Change Cult doesn't know about clouds. Can't wait to hear how this attack on dogma is wrong simply because it's an attack on dogma.
Natural News - Media Bias/Fact Check

No. Many legitimate scientists and geologists know polar flips have occurred.

And they've never had any effect on climate. The earth just happily sails through each magnetic pole reversal without any catastrophes.

And "Solar Nova"? That's conspiracy babbling from the Electric Universe nutters. Those guys make flat-earthers look sensible. They're almost as loopy as SSDD.

Is there anything in this world you don't lie about hairball?

If you're not lying about the Crick quote, I'm sure you can point us to the original. But you won't. You know you're lying. Everyone knows you're lying.

Is the gratification that you feel now when you lie really worth an eternity of torment? Remember, when you're roasting in Hell, the liberals will be pwning you for eternity. That's a long time. It would be better if you avoid that fate by gracefully accepting the pwnage now.

Post #169, you lying sack of shit.

Post 169 was about 3 people you found on the entirely of planet earth. That's pathetic on your part, and it of proves my point. Over the entire planet earth, you could only find 3 such people, meaning holy crap, there must be barely any. Any now you pretend that those 3 people represent all of the billions of rational people on the planet. In terms of being cowardly and dishonest, you've reached new lows. But then, it's what TheParty commands, right?

I personally have gotten far more than 3 deniers wishing for my death, right here on this forum. All the rational people get that when having discussions with deniers. You're a very violent crowd. And you're here running cover for that violence, because you approve of it. As your posts make clear, you kind of get off on thoughts of violence.

Your actions aren't anything new in history. The Nazis spread fake stories about the violent Jews to justify their own violence against Jews. You're operating out of the fascist playbook. The only question is whether you realize that. Are you an active fascist, or just a fascist dupe?

No, you stupid fuck. I never fucking said ANY of that

"If we don't have perfect knowledge, we know nothing, so we can't take any action!" is still your logic, even if you're too gutless to admit it.

I'm calling you and your Cult out as a complete fucking fraud for 1. Pretending to do science and 2. Insisting your 'science' is settled

So again, by your logic, since gravity isn't settled science, we can't take any action in regards to gravity. That's hilariously stupid. In the same way, your stance on climate science is hilariously stupid.

My point is that non-retards understand how perfect knowledge is never possible, and there comes a point when science is settled enough to take action, and that you're a paste-eating retard for failing to understand something so simple.

(Natural News) The climate change hoax has collapsed. A devastating series of research papers has just been published, revealing that human activity can account for no more than a .01°C rise in global temperatures, meaning that all the human activity targeted by radical climate change alarmists — combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors — has virtually no measurable impact on the temperature of the planet.

Finnish scientists spearheaded the research, releasing a paper entitled, “No Experimental Evidence for the Significant Anthropogenic Climate Change.”

The paper explains that IPCC analysis of global temperatures suffers from a glaring error — namely, failure to account for “influences of low cloud cover” and how it impacts global temperatures. Natural variations in low cloud cover, which are strongly influenced by cosmic radiation’s ability to penetrate Earth’s atmosphere due to variations in the strength of our planet’s magnetosphere, account for nearly all changes in global temperature, the researchers explain.

As this chart reveals, more cloud cover is inversely related to temperature. In other words, clouds shield the surface of the Earth from the sun, providing shade cover cooling, while a lack of clouds results in more warming:

This is further supported by researchers at Kobe University in Japan who published a nearly simultaneous paper that reveals how changes in our planet’s magnetic field govern the intensity of solar radiation that reaches the lower atmosphere, causing cloud formation that alters global temperatures.

That study, published in Nature, is called, “Intensified East Asian winter monsoon during the last geomagnetic reversal transition.” It states:

Records of suborbital-scale climate variation during the last glacial and Holocene periods can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of rapid climate changes… At least one event was associated with a decrease in the strength of the Earth’s magnetic field. Thus, climate records from the MIS 19 interglacial can be used to elucidate the mechanisms of a variety of climate changes, including testing the effect of changes in geomagnetic dipole field strength on climate through galactic cosmic ray (GCR)-induced cloud formation…

In effect, cosmic rays which are normally deflected via the magnetosphere are, in times of weak or changing magnetic fields emanating from Earth itself, able to penetrate further into Earth’s atmosphere, causing the formation of low-level clouds which cover the land in a kind of “umbrella effect” that shades the land from the sun, allowing cooling to take place. But a lack of clouds makes the surface hotter, as would be expected. This natural phenomenon is now documented to be the primary driver of global temperatures and climate, not human activity.​

So it looks like the Climate Change Cult doesn't know about clouds. Can't wait to hear how this attack on dogma is wrong simply because it's an attack on dogma.
Insane. We are destroying this planet. For thousands of other species who are endangered. This is happening in South America, the rain forests.

we are the idiots on krypton.
Why is it your climate change initiatives always exclude the worst polluters because they either have brown or yellow skin??
The countries that suffer are always predominantly white populations??

No, you stupid fuck. I never fucking said ANY of that

"If we don't have perfect knowledge, we know nothing, so we can't take any action!" is still your logic, even if you're too gutless to admit it.

I'm calling you and your Cult out as a complete fucking fraud for 1. Pretending to do science and 2. Insisting your 'science' is settled

So again, by your logic, since gravity isn't settled science, we can't take any action in regards to gravity. That's hilariously stupid. In the same way, your stance on climate science is hilariously stupid.

My point is that non-retards understand how perfect knowledge is never possible, and there comes a point when science is settled enough to take action, and that you're a paste-eating retard for failing to understand something so simple.

... science is settled ...

It is? ... I'd love to see your math ... a number of us have made good faith efforts to find this and it appears to not exist ... we're waiting ...

Can't reply to all of your specious arguing here..

I'd settle for you replying to my point.

First, quantify the asteroid threat. That is, demonstrate it actually is a threat. Be sure to run a cost analysis. I know, that's a liberal thing, taking money into account, but at least try.

Second, tell us what needs to be done about it.

Third, demonstrate, with something besides "I feel this is true", that it's not being done because some money is spent on AGW research.

If you can do all that, your conspiracy theory will have some merit.

For example -- Do you KNOW THE DIFF between mitigating risks and "SEARCHING FOR THEM"?

Do you understand that a threat has to be found before it can be "mitigated"? I ask the question because you seem upset about how we're just "searching", instead of "mitigating" a threat that hasn't been found.

Pretty sure you're clueless on that simple distinction.. To "mitigate asteroid collision" threats, you don't USE telescopes -- You use something like the US Space Force...

Please, tell us about your plan for the Space Force in regards to destroying asteroids. What should we be doing right now? Be specific. Do make sure you take the Outer Space Treaty in account.

You really are cluelesss.... Please provide proof of the energies point of origin.

The nearby atmosphere. You know, what the instrument is pointed out.

Where does the atmosphere get the energy? From all the energy coming into from all around. Up, down, sideways, energy goes in and out in all directions.

Pyrgeometer - Wikipedia

Pyrgeometers are much cheaper and more rugged than IR spectrometers, so that's what's usually used in the field. An IR spectrometer can give you a detailed spectrum, while a pyrgeometer only measures total IR energy between 4.5 uM and 100 uM.

Insane. We are destroying this planet. For thousands of other species who are endangered. This is happening in South America, the rain forests.

Why is it your climate change initiatives always exclude the worst polluters because they either have brown or yellow skin??

In a way I'm glad they are manufacturing over there so we aren't breathing it over here.

My friends: Trump should face the reality of climate change, or face the music on election day

My friends: Trump should face the reality of climate change, or face the music on election day

I told Bloomberg to stop talking about climate change. Talk about other things like only 2.3% economic growth in 2019. Trump failed us. All this talk about the economy being great. It's no better than Obama's economy. What are the monthly jobs numbers? They are no better than Obama's numbers. And Obama didn't have to give away a tax break we couldn't afford.

In a way I'm glad they are manufacturing over there so we aren't breathing it over here.
Air pollution isn't the problem anymore.

It's cattle farts, straws, and bottled water.

Air pollution isn't the problem anymore.

It's cattle farts, straws, and bottled water.

Are you always wrong?

After years of improvement, US air quality has gotten worse since 2016. The paper finds particulate pollution in the United States increased by 5.5 percent between 2016 and 2018, after declining by over 24 percent between 2009 and 2016.

US air quality: Air more polluted since 2016, report finds

Forum List

Back