Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on globa

It's cattle farts, straws, and bottled water.

Actually, it's cattle belches that emit methane ... comes out their mouths and not their butts ...

And if you don't like my other source

Although air quality has improved significantly since the 1990s, a new study claims that pollution still causes lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes that kill more than 30,000 Americans a year.

Researchers examined the concentration of fine pollution particles across the country from 1999 to 2015. The particles, which according to the EPA are 30 times smaller than the width of a human hair, come from coal-fired power plants, cars and other sources.

Reducing air pollution could save thousands of lives, researchers say

Post #169, you lying sack of shit.

Post 169 was about 3 people you found on the entirely of planet earth. That's pathetic on your part, and it of proves my point. Over the entire planet earth, you could only find 3 such people, meaning holy crap, there must be barely any. Any now you pretend that those 3 people represent all of the billions of rational people on the planet. In terms of being cowardly and dishonest, you've reached new lows. But then, it's what TheParty commands, right?

I personally have gotten far more than 3 deniers wishing for my death, right here on this forum. All the rational people get that when having discussions with deniers. You're a very violent crowd. And you're here running cover for that violence, because you approve of it. As your posts make clear, you kind of get off on thoughts of violence.

Your actions aren't anything new in history. The Nazis spread fake stories about the violent Jews to justify their own violence against Jews. You're operating out of the fascist playbook. The only question is whether you realize that. Are you an active fascist, or just a fascist dupe?
Wait a second...you've had deniers wishing for your death on this forum?

Doubt it, but perhaps you can explain why they represent all "deniers" and the three nutcases I linked are all isolated and don't represent any climate cultists at all.

LOL! Trick question. You can't explain it.

You're dismissed, liar.

Dear lord yes. They're constantly calling for me and all rational people to kill ourselves. And just today here, I saw another thread where a denier announced his desire for Al Gore's plane to get shot down.

Doubt it, but perhaps you can explain why they represent all "deniers" and the three nutcases I linked are all isolated and don't represent any climate cultists at all.

Thank you for proving my point.

You do understand that you proved my point, right?

Possibly not. Let me spell it out for you.

When I was saying how all deniers are violent, I was using sarcasm, mocking your generalization fallacy by reflecting it.

Now you've just admitted that your generalization fallacy is a fallacy, so my point is proven.

I assume that means you'll stop using it, right?

Probably not.

Dear lord yes. They're constantly calling for me and all rational people to kill ourselves. And just today here, I saw another thread where a denier announced his desire for Al Gore's plane to get shot down.

Thank you for proving my point.

You do understand that you proved my point, right?

Possibly not. Let me spell it out for you.

When I was saying how all deniers are violent, I was using sarcasm, mocking your generalization fallacy by reflecting it.

Now you've just admitted that your generalization fallacy is a fallacy, so my point is proven.

I assume that means you'll stop using it, right?

Probably not.
"Sarcasm". That's the loser's way of trying to explain their hypocrisy.

Run along now, liar.

A joke of an OP.... A thoroughly discreted, debunked research paper that won't even make it to peer review...

How is this joke of a thread still alive?

Climate Genders.jpg

A joke of an OP.... A thoroughly discreted, debunked research paper that won't even make it to peer review...

Making fun of you misspelling words like "discredited", maybe?
Well, it could be a typo. But I can understand how a fool like you still drooling over his hilariously stupid OP might miss that.

Making fun of you misspelling words like "discredited", maybe?
Well, it could be a typo. But I can understand how a fool like you still drooling over his hilariously stupid OP might miss that.
Yes. I should have posted a story from your high priests at the IPCC so I could get your instant and unthinking validation.

Oh, well. Some other time, perhaps.

Yes. I should have posted a story from your high priests at the IPCC so I could get your instant and unthinking validation.
That doesn't make sense. Plenty of denier idiots validated you. Which is exactly why you posted this on this site instead of on a university research forum, or a scientific society forum.

You get all rabid and whiny and say very stupid things.

That doesn't make sense. Plenty of denier idiots validated you. Which is exactly why you posted this on this site instead of on a university research forum, or a scientific society forum.

You get all rabid and whiny and say very stupid things.
Are you ever going to actually do anything to merit your arrogance?

NOTE: "Being a leftist" is not an accomplishment. Sorry if that guts your resume.

You can report to your high priests that you served them well.

Pointing out your stinking hypocrisy doesn't make me a hypocrite.

Let's get back to what you're running from. After all, it will cause you run again, and that's always hilarious.

You just admitted that using the generalization fallacy was wrong. So will you pledge not to use it again?

Or will you fail to make that pledge, so you can continue to use the tactic that you've just stated is wrong?

I understand what a bind this puts you in. That was the point of maneuvering you into it. And damn, that was easy. Try to put up more of a struggle next time. Dishonest sleaze like generalization fallacies is all you've ever been capable of. You either have to give up your primary debate tactic, or you have to proudly announce that, according to your own standards, you're going to keep using dishonest tactics.

Sucks to be you. No wonder you're running.

haha, why is it the most insulting assholes are always the whiniest crybabies?

I defer to the experts. You defer to your AM radio. If "arrogance" is what you want to call that to soothe yourself, be my guest.

Pointing out your stinking hypocrisy doesn't make me a hypocrite.

Let's get back to what you're running from. After all, it will cause you run again, and that's always hilarious.

You just admitted that using the generalization fallacy was wrong. So will you pledge not to use it again?

Or will you fail to make that pledge, so you can continue to use the tactic that you've just stated is wrong?

I understand what a bind this puts you in. That was the point of maneuvering you into it. And damn, that was easy. Try to put up more of a struggle next time. Dishonest sleaze like generalization fallacies is all you've ever been capable of. You either have to give up your primary debate tactic, or you have to proudly announce that, according to your own standards, you're going to keep using dishonest tactics.

Sucks to be you. No wonder you're running.
You accuse me of that which you do.

You are, in fact, a hypocritical liar.

haha, why is it the most insulting assholes are always the whiniest crybabies?

I defer to the experts. You defer to your AM radio. If "arrogance" is what you want to call that to soothe yourself, be my guest.
So...haven't done anything, huh?

Not at all surprising.

You accuse me of that which you do.

No, I highlighted your sleazy behavior by mirroring it back at you. And damn, does that make you blubber.

You've admitted to everyone that the generalization fallacy which you use so often is invalid.

Yet even after being prompted multiple times, you refuse to state you won't use it any more. That means you plan to use it more, even after you've admitted that it's dishonest sleaze.

Since you've so proudly announced your intention to lie to everyone, why shouldn't everyone assume everything you say is a lie?

Oops, too late. They already do.

Forum List

Back