Climate Change; Can we afford to - not - fix it?

Do you find this line of reasoning brings a lot of folks over to your way of thinking?
That parasite isn't "thinking". Thinking would cause a person to conclude the climate change hoax is a vessel used by pseudo scientists and political whores to fleece money and power from the vacuous, misinformed masses.

None of the nonsense the jabbering retard who created this bullshit thread posted is anything but the same regurgitated agitprop many bed wetters like to repeat as if it's their own discovery or something they actually researched and validated themselves.

Everyone who actually has critical thinking skills and has looked into the data and facts understands the reality of the matter and ridicules the sniveling nanny state apparatchiks that continue to promote the scam.

Everyone who actually has critical thinking skills

Everyone who actually has "critical thinking skills," as you so clearly do, says:

"GO SUCK A DICK BET-WETTER" - . Pete7469

You are vulgar, childish, petty, and clearly very ignorant.
Unfortunately, the owner of USMB permits vermin like you
to show your vulgarity, childishness, pettiness and ignorance.

Climate Change; Can we afford to - not - fix it?

There is no fixing something that is inevitable.

Our planet was once covered in ice.

The Snowball Earth is a geohistorical hypothesis that proposes during one or more of Earth's icehouse climates, the planet's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen with no liquid oceanic or surface water exposed to the atmosphere. The most academically referred period of such global glaciation is believed to have occurred sometime before 650 mya during the Cryogenian period.

Snowball Earth - Wikipedia

Eight catastrophic floods in 11 days: What’s behind intense rainfall around the world?
Eight catastrophic floods in 11 days: What’s behind intense rainfall around the world?

Flooding and Climate Change: Everything You Need to Know
Flooding and Climate Change: Everything You Need to Know

Europe's deadly floods leave scientists stunned
Despite improvements, flood forecasting sometimes fails to flag risks along smaller streams
https://tinyurl.com/2wzdnszw

All we can do is adapt.

:)-

Last edited:
All libtard "solutions" are worse than the problems they create. Climate change is a bullshit excuse to raid the Treasury for money that has not even been printed yet.

The true morons are anyone who votes for Democrats. Democrat politicians aren't taking their voters with them when they win, they never do. Democrat voters will be as poor and unfree as we are. Democrats just consider their votes a temporary necessary evil to be manipulated

Everyone who actually has "critical thinking skills," as you so clearly do, says:

So you're against posters who insult other posters. That's quite a stand you are taking since according to you, You're a dick sucker

So you're against posters who insult other posters. That's quite a stand you are taking since according to you, You're a dick sucker

Leftists spin things to suit their own agendas. You just did exactly the same thing as the typical liberal which you malign.
1. I did not say I'm against insulting other posters. You spun that. My point was that INSTEAD of responding to the argument, the typical Leftist Liar uses vulgarity and ad hominem attacks. That is very different from your petty characterization of what I said.
2. No I did NOT call myself that vulgarity. YOU did. Then you pin it on me, like Leftists do.
Very classy of you, "kaz."

I've been posting here long enough for you not to have resorted to such petty ignorance as that.
You owe me an apology but after that tirade, I wouldn't expect you to be man enough to give it.

Leftists spin things to suit their own agendas. You just did exactly the same thing as the typical liberal which you malign.
1. I did not say I'm against insulting other posters. You spun that. My point was that INSTEAD of responding to the argument, the typical Leftist Liar uses vulgarity and ad hominem attacks. That is very different from your petty characterization of what I said.
2. No I did NOT call myself that vulgarity. YOU did. Then you pin it on me, like Leftists do.
Very classy of you, "kaz."

I've been posting here long enough for you not to have resorted to such petty ignorance as that.
You owe me an apology but after that tirade, I wouldn't expect you to be man enough to give it.

In re-reading the discussion, I'm still confused, so I believe you that I misunderstood what you said and will try to pay more attention next time

In re-reading the discussion, I'm still confused, so I believe you that I misunderstood what you said and will try to pay more attention next time

Thank you for your mark of integrity. It is rare.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
:rolleyes:

1696541693681.png

ignored

There has always been extreme weather events (EWE) of all kinds, so it's difficult to point at any one EWE and say it was caused by climate change. But we don't have to prove any single EWE was caused by climate change to know that climate change is costing us ever greater losses. This graph on the NOAA website shows that since 1980 EWE ( described as those events with losses in excess of one billion dollars in inflation adjusted dollars ) have gone from 3 - 6 per year to now where we are having 15 - 20..

We can't say any particular EWE is caused by climate change, but we can say with certainty that we are sustaining 15 - 20 billion ( many are multi-billion) dollar loss events in excess of what we had before the rapid global warming over the last four decades.

Total losses due to Billion Dollar EWE are now more than 2 1/2 Trillion dollars.

When we can no longer afford to repair our infrastructure, or simply can no longer keep up the pace of needed repairs we will wonder why solving
our fossil fuels dependency was resisted at all.

View attachment 833597
Fox what?

Typically, the F#cking red hat morons simply resort to denialism.
"All the climate scientist are lying"
Sure, that sounds reasonable, people dedicate their lives to a scientific discipline so they can run a world wide conspiracy to lie about their findings...so they can make F#cking red hat morons to give up their beloved last century technology Rube Goldberg internal combustion engines, which by the way waste one third of all the fuel consumed...if they are running at optimum efficiency. F#cking red hat morons don't care about wasting their money, as long as their cars go RRRROARRRR!!!

Someone, commented that petroleum produces a lot more than fuel. Lubricants, plastics, fertilizers, the whole long list of products derived from petro-chemicals. Yes, we will continue to need all of these, which is why the oil corporations will not be forced out of business. We simply have to stop burning it...and coal. Which should put coal companies out of business. Clean coal is a lie. It's time for this two century old "technology " to be retired.
There is no such thing as a 'climate scientist' anyone calling themselves that is a fraud. Scientists create theories and test them with experimentation. There is been no experiment that has shown that human beings can change global climate. People who study the climate and weather are called Meteorologists. They don't claim humans are to blame for climate changes they study natural weather cycles.

The problem is insurance. I have no problem with what you are saying, but I have a problem with providing low cost taxpayer insurance because companies won't take the risk
What are they trying to fix?

What are they trying to fix?
They always say they have to 'fix' something and it's gonna cost a LOT of $$. Trouble is, nothing is broken so they have to 'break' it first. It's a scam. It's like the mob saying you got to pay them protection money or something will get broken.

They always say they have to 'fix' something and it's gonna cost a LOT of $$. Trouble is, nothing is broken so they have to 'break' it first. It's a scam. It's like the mob saying you got to pay them protection money or something will get broken.
They need to say what needs fixing. No one but me is asking

Typically, the F#cking red hat morons simply resort to denialism.
"All the climate scientist are lying"
Sure, that sounds reasonable, people dedicate their lives to a scientific discipline so they can run a world wide conspiracy to lie about their findings...so they can make F#cking red hat morons to give up their beloved last century technology Rube Goldberg internal combustion engines, which by the way waste one third of all the fuel consumed...if they are running at optimum efficiency. F#cking red hat morons don't care about wasting their money, as long as their cars go RRRROARRRR!!!

Someone, commented that petroleum produces a lot more than fuel. Lubricants, plastics, fertilizers, the whole long list of products derived from petro-chemicals. Yes, we will continue to need all of these, which is why the oil corporations will not be forced out of business. We simply have to stop burning it...and coal. Which should put coal companies out of business. Clean coal is a lie. It's time for this two century old "technology " to be retired.
The geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that weren't cause by CO2 or orbital forcing. So how do you know the latest warming trend isn't cause by natural climate fluctuations?

Forum List

Back