Climate Change Brings Warmer Global Temps

Check it out, we've got some classic denier retardation here making yet another appearance.

"DERP! DERP! DERP! Climate change happened naturally in the past, so humans can't change climate! DERRRRRRRRRP!"

That's the same logic as saying "Forest fires used to always be natural, so humans can't cause forest fires."

It's staggeringly stupid logic to embrace, therefore every denier embraces it. That cult self-selects for stupidity. If you're not a moron, you get ejected from the cult.
CO2 causes fires - and floods!

CO2 causes fires - and floods!
The production of CO2 and release in the atmosphere is happening at a faster rate then at any-other time during man‘s presence here on earth. The temperatures are increasing* at a FASTER rate as well. That it’s getting warmer, is not an issue if it is slow enough for mankind to adapt. It is not. If you don’t believe or understand evolution, chances are, you won’t believe or understand CLIMATE CHANGE.

Evolution and climate change are both understood and accepted by 97% of the science community. That means that it’s understood and used by every govt, university and major corporation in the world. The minority left, are in denial Or lack the intellect to understand either.

The production of CO2 and release in the atmosphere is happening at a faster rate then at any-other time during man‘s presence here on earth. The temperatures are increasing* at a FASTER rate as well. That it’s getting warmer, is not an issue if it is slow enough for mankind to adapt. It is not. If you don’t believe or understand evolution, chances are, you won’t believe or understand CLIMATE CHANGE.

Evolution and climate change are both understood and accepted by 97% of the science community. That means that it’s understood and used by every govt, university and major corporation in the world. The minority left, are in denial Or lack the intellect to understand either.
Bwaaaaahaahhaaaaaaa.,....This is just too fucking funny. If it is getting hotter every year because of CO2 increasing every year, you cant fucking get record low temperatures. Man when it comes to common sense, you progressive slaves have none.

1654039911698.png

I'm not asking for an experiment on climate sensitivity. I am asking for an experiment that measures changes in temperature due to changes in CO2 concentration.
HAHAHAHAHAA haaahaaa haaaa haa ha hahahaha.... I'm not asking for an experiment to find the boiling point of water. I'm asking for an experiment to determine the temperature at which the vapor pressure of water exceeds one atmosphere.

If it is getting hotter every year because of CO2 increasing every year, you cant fucking get record low temperatures.

Here's one who spent his childhood peeling lead paint chips off the walls and then snarfing them down with delight. As did so many deniers.

The sad thing? Such imbeciles vote, and their vote counts as much as the vote of a non-tard.

HAHAHAHAHAA haaahaaa haaaa haa ha hahahaha.... I'm not asking for an experiment to find the boiling point of water. I'm asking for an experiment to determine the temperature at which the vapor pressure of water exceeds one atmosphere.
How is that analogous?

How is that analogous?
Hmm... let's see. If you'd ever had any sort of physical science, chemistry or physics class past the 6th grade you would know that the boiling point of a liquid is the temperature at which its vapor pressure exceeds the ambient pressure so that vapor bubbles can form below the liquid's surface. Therefore, just as in your attempted distinction between climate sensitivity and climate sensitivity, the two experiements are looking for the same thing. Get it?

Hmm... let's see. If you'd ever had any sort of physical science, chemistry or physics class past the 6th grade you would know that the boiling point of a liquid is the temperature at which its vapor pressure exceeds the ambient pressure so that vapor bubbles can form below the liquid's surface. Therefore, just as in your attempted distinction between climate sensitivity and climate sensitivity, the two experiements are looking for the same thing. Get it?
Actually I don't get it and I've had physical science, chemistry and physics classes past the 6th grade.

The GHG effect of CO2 is an immediate effect. The warming created by that results in more water vapor in the atmosphere which supposedly creates additional heat due to the GHG effect of water vapor is literally what climate sensitivity is. I say supposedly because the complexity of evaporitive cooling which creates more water vapor in the atmosphere (negative and positive feedback), cloud formation (negative and positive feedback) and precipitation (negative feedback) is complex, not well understood and certainly not a slam dunk that the overall net effect is a positive feedback.

The immediate effect of the GHG effect of CO2 and the supposed climate sensitivity are two separate phenomenon which should be accounted for separately for transparency and common sense reasons. Especially sense the climate sensitivity is 2 to 3 times greater than the GHG effect of CO2 and may not be an overall net positive feedback.

Forum List

Back