Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Classic cult behavior....Gaslight your subjects until they begin hating themselves.

Molecular biologist Abi Perrin, 32, describes the physical sensations she experienced after reading the 2018 report by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): “My heart was pounding. My chest felt tight every time I thought about it – and I couldn’t not think about it. I’d often burst into tears because it felt overwhelming. It’s like a pit in your stomach – you feel weirdly empty. It’s not always the same, but it sometimes takes the form of feeling very sad, hopeless and alone.”

The biggest ever scientific study on climate anxiety and young people, published last year in the Lancet, found that nearly six in 10 people aged 16 to 25 were very or extremely worried about climate breakdown, nearly half of them reported climate distress or anxiety affecting their daily lives, and three-quarters agreed that “the future is frightening”. All the therapists I spoke to reported seeing a significant increase in climate anxiety in their consulting rooms. So, can therapy help?

Classic cult behavior....Gaslight your subjects until they begin hating themselves.

Molecular biologist Abi Perrin, 32, describes the physical sensations she experienced after reading the 2018 report by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC): “My heart was pounding. My chest felt tight every time I thought about it – and I couldn’t not think about it. I’d often burst into tears because it felt overwhelming. It’s like a pit in your stomach – you feel weirdly empty. It’s not always the same, but it sometimes takes the form of feeling very sad, hopeless and alone.”

The biggest ever scientific study on climate anxiety and young people, published last year in the Lancet, found that nearly six in 10 people aged 16 to 25 were very or extremely worried about climate breakdown, nearly half of them reported climate distress or anxiety affecting their daily lives, and three-quarters agreed that “the future is frightening”. All the therapists I spoke to reported seeing a significant increase in climate anxiety in their consulting rooms. So, can therapy help?

Climate cultism is a form of mental illness.

lol just saw an interview with Obama an hour or so ago, the interviewer asking him about 'global warming n stuff'; I kept waiting for the interviewer to ask him about his $20 million house he just bought on an island, about 50 feet from the oceans with no levees no nothing. lol nobody in the MSM or the left wing nuthouses are ever going to ask the crook about that.

It's too late to do anything except spend the millions/billions/trillions to clean up after each natural disaster now.

With luck their martyr's sense of panic and self-hatred will lead them to throw themselves off very high cliffs covered in lots of ice cubes in attempts to cool the oceans. I'll donate to a go fund me campaign for dry ice vests.

Pure TROLLING Thread by Low IQ loser who can't actually debate any topic in the section.

Any other board (than USMB/Fox News Junior High) This Troll gets Deleted or moved South.
`

`
Already debated you crackpots....You're as impervious to reason and sound science as any other neurotic, misanthropic, death cultist.

Deniers are dumb fucks that are willfully ignorant, and work very hard to stay that way. They will deny science, and even what their own eyes see if it disagrees with their alternative reality world view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back