Class action suit atainst the president!

There's certainly more than enough evidence to have both Bachmann and Paul locked up in a mental institution for a loooooooooong time

Well, why not drum up the charges and begin the proceedings, Einstein

Like you do, all day, every day, here on this board.

You silly twerp. You want President Obama locked up for war crimes?

FACTS.

Idiot is suing the NSA too.

Paul to file NSA suit within days | TheHill

No wonder he doesn't have time to actually do his job.

Ever heard of Co-Equal Branches? ONE checks the other as deigned by the Founders? He IS doing his job asswipe.

Co-Equal Branches? Obama has a "pen and a phone [sword]", and he will "assert a uni-lateral agenda without Congress," --- From the Mouth of Obabble Himself, His Grace, the Heir to the Throne of the Oval Office.

Facts?

LOL

There's certainly more than enough evidence to have both Bachmann and Paul locked up in a mental institution for a loooooooooong time

Well, why not drum up the charges and begin the proceedings, Einstein

Like you do, all day, every day, here on this board.

You silly twerp. You want President Obama locked up for war crimes?

FACTS.

I suppose you're correct...surrender is not a war crime.

The kenyan belongs in prison. It is so nice to see at least ONE person in power with the BALLS to do something about it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9m1F8B2_c]65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjaGGrzYUJ0]Why Does Obama's Selective Service Registration Have A 2 Digit Date Stamp? Poorly Made Forgery? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIMsSEAkYc]BREAKING! BHO Birth Certificate - SEVEN MONUMENTAL PROBLEMS - This is FAR From Over. - YouTube[/ame]

Obama might welcome an order from the Supreme Court to shut the NSA or parts of its program down.
He could hardly take the risk himself.
If he did so and there was another attack he'd be crucified.

Maybe the Whitehouse themselves should go to the SCOTUS for a ruling on the consitutionality of the snooping?

Holy cats!

A leftist wingnut arguing in favor of the police state and potential/probable violations of civil liberties!

I'm speechless.

it was quite impressive

at the state of the union

the prezbo telling congress and the American people that he is going to strip

congresses and the people of their voices and rule by dictate

and the left in goosestep fashion all jumped up and cheered

reminded me of the video of Saddams first day in office

this is never going to happen. scotus will undoubtedly rule he doesn't have standing. and for class action...what are the damages? i suppose one could use a novel approach and try a 1983 class action. but how many of us were damaged? assuming someone was damaged, you will never have the chance to prove it in court because obama is the least transparent admin in history and will cite national security. additionally, the court will also likely rule that the admin is immune.

if rand really wants to resolve this, use the legislative branch to stop obama from spying on us. hold hearings, whatever...but this lawsuit will never happen and be wholly ineffective.

If it gets some conservatives to take a hard look at our domestic spying policies then it's a good thing. Still a stunt, but he's on the right side of the argument if only to score hit points on Obama so I'm not going to bitch.

Paul and Bachmann are legislators. Maybe they should try, ya know, the old fashioned checks and balances thing in the constitution, and do some fucking legislating.

I hope he sues and beats the shit out of the NSA. You should too but you'll wait until an R resides in the office and then carry on with your hypocritical kabuki dance.

When a Republican enters the WH, we will suddenly see liberals claiming they never approved of the spying and they will blame Reps. They will demand the program be shut down. Much like most conservatives and the unPatriot Act.

I hope he sues and beats the shit out of the NSA. You should too but you'll wait until an R resides in the office and then carry on with your hypocritical kabuki dance.

So true.

It is frightening how hypocritical those on the Left are. We have government and president with unlimited powers...and they are fine with it, as long as the POTUS is a D.

Is it any wonder America is in decline, when so many Americans have forsaken limited government and individual liberty.

What grounds are there to do either?

He's using his constitutional power to help the county and they don't like it when he does something that helps.

They can't let the first black President have even one tiny victory, especially when they were the one's supposed to pass laws that help the country.

Forum List

Back