Clarifying Clinton's "giving Russia 20% of US uranium"....

Every once in a while, right wingers bring up this moronic allegation spurred on by Trump and right wing outlets, about Clinton "giving' Russia "our uranium" in exchange for millions of rubles.....

The allegation is not only annoying and stupid, but it also shows how truly ignorant those people who make the allegation may be........Let this story die.....please.

Russian to Judgment
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Fact check by far left fact checking agency.

Yes, I will totally trust this one. They might even top Nat on credibility.

Every once in a while, right wingers bring up this moronic allegation spurred on by Trump and right wing outlets, about Clinton "giving' Russia "our uranium" in exchange for millions of rubles.....

The allegation is not only annoying and stupid, but it also shows how truly ignorant those people who make the allegation may be........Let this story die.....please.

Russian to Judgment
Allegations of a "quid pro quo" deal giving Russia ownership of one-fifth of U.S. uranium deposits in exchange for $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation are unsubstantiated.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Nat will believe WHATEVER the Far Left Elites tell him...he has nothing in common with them and they are screwing him in every way possible, but he continues to be loyal to them.

Might be a form of mental illness.

Russian to Judgment

Nat will believe WHATEVER the Far Left Elites tell him...he has nothing in common with them and they are screwing him in every way possible, but he continues to be loyal to them.

Pretty sure that the elites are paying for his shitposting.

Russian to Judgment

Pretty sure that the elites are paying for his shitposting.
That would be the only way to prove he isn't mentally ill.

Here's a thought. Why do you have to defend such a thing? If it wasn't a crooked deal.

Well, because idiots......like you.......are still hell bent on repeating the lie (as you've been instructed by the orange clown.) Hope this clarifies the issue for you.

How much of this uranium has found its way back to Russia I wonder?
How much is projected to end up there?

None.

They own a twenty percent share in the company. The deal does not include the export of uranium.

The Clintons have released all of their personal income taxes going back thirty years.

The financials for the foundation are also publicly available.

Why has no one ever been able to corroborate the story of a pay for play or that the Clintons personally profited from this deal?

Hillary was under multiple FBI investigations during the election, to including 'Influence Peddling'...
- The only reason she was allowed to stay in the race was through un-precedented partisanship and collusion between the Democrats and their liberal toady media

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton just happened to have a say - not THE say - in whether the deal to sell the Russians 20% of the US stock of Uranium goes through...and it does with her blessing. Afterwards, one of the prominent Russian businessmen involved in the deal makes a significant donation to the Clinton Foundation....

WHILE this is going on, Bill is giving speeches for Putin KGB pals for a six-figure payday per speech...

While this is going on, Hillary's campaign manager is receiving thousands of UN-REPORTED shares of RUSSIAN stocks, and 1/3rd of the Board Members of his personal company are comprised of prominent Russian businessmen who have direct links to the Kremlin and Putin himself...

While this is going on, Hillary's campaign manager's brother is working for the KGB bank AND THE RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY THAT HACKED DNC E-MAILS...

While this is going on Hillary / Obama / Democrats are colluding with a foreign operative to get their hands on a fake Trump Dossier based on Russian-generated propaganda...

While this is going on Barry and his criminal investigation have begun to illegally share Protected Personal Classified information on Trump's team, have begun illegally leaking classified information, has illegally begun to unmask Americans, and has begun to engage in Felony Espionage for political benefit by leaking classified information about Trump and his team....

And now that the Hillary-aided Russian purchase of Uranium is being discussed more and more, nervous snowflakes create fake-news threads like this one to do what they do best...lie, deny, justify, and distract.

:p

Russia has sent the US enriched uranium from their old warhead for us to use in our nuclear plants. Furthermore, the mines in question produce about 4% of our annual uranium needs for a year. So even if it were true, and it's not (uranium mines must have a special export license to export the stuff) big fucking deal.

Also if there were pay to play going on, and it very well might have, it wasn't over uranium ore. That's just another one of the bull shit lies the rubes enthusiastically swallowed and came up saying "Thank you Sir Grump, may I have another.

Russia has sent the US enriched uranium from their old warhead for us to use in our nuclear plants. Furthermore, the mines in question produce about 4% of our annual uranium needs for a year. So even if it were true, and it's not (uranium mines must have a special export license to export the stuff) big fucking deal.

Also if there were pay to play going on, and it very well might have, it wasn't over uranium ore. That's just another one of the bull shit lies the rubes enthusiastically swallowed and came up saying "Thank you Sir Grump, may I have another.
...yet no U.S. politician ever received a huge 'donation' in the process at any time... :p

Russian to Judgment

The truth is not something that concerns Republicans. Not in decades. They call "facts" fake and believe Trump, the world greatest liar, considered a clown all over the world, honest.

...yet no U.S. politician ever received a huge 'donation' in the process at any time... :p

Like I said easilyfooled65, the financials are all publicly available. Feel free to retain an accounting firm to verify your narrative.

The fact that it's never been done says it all.

Russian to Judgment

So, in reading the Snopes article, the salient points were:

1). President Obama approved the sale of the Uranium.
2). Secretary Clinton approved the uranium sale.
3). Little was known of the Clinton Foundation.
4). The Clinton Foundation deserved all the scrutiny it could get.

Now let me ask:

Had President Trump and Secretary Tillerson been involved in approving the sale of the Uranium to Russia, and the Trump Family had a vast empire at the same time taking in huge amounts of money just for Trump GOING to Russia to give speeches in Moscow, WOULD YOU BE ON HERE TODAY DEFENDING THESE ACTIONS AS INNOCENT, AS A 'MORONIC ALLEGATION,' and 'ANNOYINGLY STUPID?'

Indeed, Trump has done FAR LESS, with no known or proven ties, no sale of anything, only suspicions, and you are on here everyday celebrating a Special Counsel and now a Grand Jury.

WHEN are you going to stop these amazingly stupid, moronic allegations over something entirely innocent???

Except there was no sale of uranium to Russia.

Let me repeat that, no uranium mined in the US was ever shipped to Russia.

You see we must import 80% of the Uranium we need. So by law all uranium mined in the US must be sold here unless the company applies for and receives a special export license. The US subsidiaries sell all the uranium that they mine here in the US.

Of course the profits go to the owners, but that's is what capitalism is all about, isn't it? You're not one of the anti-capitalist are you?

Like I said easilyfooled65, the financials are all publicly available. Feel free to retain an accounting firm to verify your narrative. The fact that it's never been done says it all.

It's amazing how after losing her 2nd election and not having any federal government job - meaning no more favors / Influence to sell - how quickly donations, foreign and domestic, Clinton Foundation donations dried up, the Clintons were forced to slash the staff, and Hillary had to go out and 'pimp' her 'I Got My A$$ Beat, And This Is Who I Am Blaming' fictional novel. :p

Like I said easilyfooled65, the financials are all publicly available. Feel free to retain an accounting firm to verify your narrative. The fact that it's never been done says it all.

It's amazing how after losing her 2nd election and not having any federal government job - meaning no more favors / Influence to sell - how quickly donations, foreign and domestic, Clinton Foundation donations dried up, the Clintons were forced to slash the staff, and Hillary had to go out and 'pimp' her 'I Got My A$$ Beat, And This Is Who I Am Blaming' fictional novel. :p

Roosky deflection. That has what to do with the lie the RussianWNJ Trump is still spreading about the U deal?

Forum List

Back