Civil war?

…and conservatives continue to demonstrate their hatred of America.

Rightists actually want to see Americans killing each other and the country destroyed.
You are a cancer on this nation. Pushing perverted crap. Atheism. Break up of the family.

You did this. Not us. When I grew up none of this shit happened.

It’s you and your fellow rightists fantasizing about ‘civil war’ and Americans killing Americans – only those who hate this country would consider such idiocy.
Your side is using violence not ours. Your side is is threatening justices. Your side used govt to attack our side. Your side ignors laws.

Damn right we are about ready to go to war with you

You are a cancer on this nation. Pushing perverted crap. Atheism. Break up of the family.

You did this. Not us. When I grew up none of this shit happened.

Yes it did especially with militant Catholics and Protestant Anabaptists. People covered it up. Just like they hid child abuse, wife beaters, homosexuals, drunkards. You're in denial, coward.

Or maybe because they were the only ones who committed seditious acts.
And maybe not..... You wouldn't call what Hillary did, and then everyone that followed her in their attempt's to destroy a sitting president before and after "acts of sedition" or maybe more appropriately a "coup" ??? Come on now, be honest if you can.

…and conservatives continue to demonstrate their hatred of America.

Rightists actually want to see Americans killing each other and the country destroyed.
Just like a Democrat where as you got everything backwards, but you know that don't you agenda boy ?

And maybe not..... You wouldn't call what Hillary did, and then everyone that followed her in their attempt's to destroy a sitting president before and after "acts of sedition" or maybe more appropriately a "coup" ??? Come on now, be honest if you can.
I wouldn’t call that sedition at all. That’s why she hasn’t been charged with it.

Yes it did especially with militant Catholics and Protestant Anabaptists. People covered it up. Just like they hid child abuse, wife beaters, homosexuals, drunkards. You're in denial, coward.
Yeah they covered it up, and you know why that is ??? IT'S BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT SUCH THINGS WERE ABSOLUTELY WRONG THAT'S WHY.

Most of America had no knowledge of such things throughout time, because it was not to become a burden on the mind's of the innocent or it was not to derail the norms of society by plastering it all over for kid's and the masses to become exposed too, otherwise as if sin is a normal thing that is to be excepted when the commandments say otherwise.

Parent's shielded their young from such things in hopes that they wouldn't go down the roads that might lead one to hell.

I think somewhere in the good book that it instructs the sinners to not let their evil deeds be known openly, otherwise if they are dead set on engaging in such sinful things then keep it quite until their judgement comes whether here or there, but hopefully before their judgement comes it is that they might be saved if they turn back from sin as best they can.

They are to keep their corruption and sin to themselves, and don't desire to drag anyone else to hell with them. Society demanded it, but my how things have changed.

Why are you focused on pedophiles? That's so weird. No one defends pedophiles except for some very fucked up Southern Baptists and crazy Catholics.
Why stop there, keep the list going on who alledgedly supports pedo's or are you just cherry picking and lying your ace off for political reasons ?

Forum List

Back