Civil war?

Actually, I have condemned anyone wanting to kill Trump. Why give the tard herd the martyr they want?

I'd prefer he choke to death on a KFC drumstick.
And nothing happened to them for it.

Yet those taking selfies are held without bond for tresspassing

I lived in Los Angeles in 65
And 92 ( I am 62 YO ) I saw the Century City LBJ riot with my own eyes and the 92 Riots first hand and the SLA shootout was miles from my home that day
Then you know those were far worse times. Multiple assassinations. Police station bombings. Hundreds of cities on fire. And more.

And nothing happened to them for it.

Yet those taking selfies are held without bond for tresspassing
Another lie. They did far more than trespass, and you know this. Why do you DELIBERATELY lie?

What the ever loving FUCK is that!?!?

As for the Floyd rioters, many of them are serving long sentences. So you can stop telling that lie, too.

It's amazing how the tard herd parrots the lies which they KNOW are lies. I've never seen more submissive cucks than these idiots. Seriously.

Another lie. They did far more than trespass, and you know this. Why do you DELIBERATELY lie?

What the ever loving FUCK is that!?!?

As for the Floyd rioters, many of them are serving long sentences. So you can stop telling that lie, too.
BS It was a set up. Capital police let them in. Ive seen those videoes.

Guy in Denver shot and killed a protester. DA there dropped charges. Imagine that...

It won't be a "war" as in the definition we all have for it. But it's more and more likely we will see street rioting that will likely look like a "war" here and there.
This is why IMO the country needs a complete divorce between the left and the right, before it turns bloody. Split the country up, and allow two separate Constitutions. I no longer wish to get along with the left, I simply want them gone.

It won't be a "war" as in the definition we all have for it. But it's more and more likely we will see street rioting that will likely look like a "war" here and there.
This is why IMO the country needs a complete divorce between the left and the right, before it turns bloody. Split the country up, and allow two separate Constitutions. I no longer wish to get along with the left, I simply want them gone.
Who gets Mexico & who gets Canada ?

Gas was under 60 cents , rent for a home in Laurel Canyon was 200.00 $ a month

If you lived in LA in 65 and 66, gas and rent was much cheaper. My folks rented a house in the foothills for two years from 63-65, and it was $60.00 a month. Gas was 25 cents a gallon. In fact the cheapest I've ever seen gas was 23 cents a gallon in 1970 at an intersection in Norwalk Calif where 4 stations were having a "gas war".

We have an elected Congressturd who approved of the assassination of Nancy Pelosi.

I've never once heard any of the Trumptards condemn her for that.
Nancy is an incompetent evil shrew. She is existing on being a bitch. We often compare what if it was reversed? If Nancy was a Repub you would understand. She has had power off and on for over a decade and more. She is terrible. She and Progs have set the bar lower and lower. Repubs need to respond in kind. They need to enter the clown show and show the opposition what they have become.

If you lived in LA in 65 and 66, gas and rent was much cheaper. My folks rented a house in the foothills for two years from 63-65, and it was $60.00 a month. Gas was 25 cents a gallon. In fact the cheapest I've ever seen gas was 23 cents a gallon in 1970 at an intersection in Norwalk Calif where 4 stations were having a "gas war".
SLA shootout was 1975 there was a Gas crisis prior to that

BTW I was talking Laurel Canyon in 1975 timeframe not La Mirada or Fullerton

No, of course we're not in a civil war.

Then again, people in 1820 weren't in a civil war during the Missouri Compromise, or in 1833 during the Nullification Crisis, or in 1850 with the passage of the Fugitive Slave Act and Taylor telling potential rebels that he would see them hung with no compunction, or in 1860, while they were debating the Crittenden Compromise and right up until the day before Lincoln's election. Those people weren't in a civil war, either.

So it's possible, but not predestined. We don't *have* to start killing each other.
True Americans don't need to start killing each other is right, but it's up to the government as to how it either bait's it up or not.

Forum List

Back