City agrees to pay $21.5K each to protesters “trapped” by NYPD during 2020 protest, per new settlement

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Nobody was trapped. This is a horrendous miscarriage of justice a case of the New York City government willingly giving away millions of dollars for nothing and the person who makes the most out of it is the BLM lawyer who was arguing for the settlements

It’s a case of a self-inflicted gunshot wound

Is Ashley Babbitt‘s family going to get $100 million? I don’t think so what a load of garbage what the hell is going on with our country‘s justice system.

for us who know the truth we all know what happened in New York City had many cities during the summer of 2020. Massive riots caused by BLM they were going around attacking innocent people, attacking cops looting like mad. There’s even cases of looters beating the hell out of other looters to get there piece.

But just know that this country has been through much worse. And the American spirit will prevail over the enemy Black Lives Matter and the enemy is the white people the Black people who are trying to ruin our country by teaching our young population that America is filled with racism and evil and imperialism never mind the other countries of the world. Never mind the fact that the United States is a melting pot and has always been. Never mind the fact that to this very day the United States is the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees because they know what our country has to offer.

This is the face of BLM this is what BLM does the innocent people. This is what the criminal white and black Americans who support BLM and who support anti-Americanism due to good innocent people. We will never forget these images and I only hope that the Republicans let’s send it actually does what they said they will do and investigate these types of riots in these types of crimes. They gotta do something

This is the face of BLM this is what BLM does the innocent people. This is what the criminal white and black Americans who support BLM and who support anti-Americanism due to good innocent people. We will never forget these images and I only hope that the Republicans let’s send it actually does what they said they will do and investigate these types of riots in these types of crimes. They gotta do something

And here is what the men and women of the New York City police force had to deal with in the 2020 George Floyd riots. And it’s clear that none of these people even care about George Floyd

The Republican lead Senate absolutely must have an inquiry into the 2020 riots all over the country they said they would if they don’t throw a bunch of con artists. I don’t they don’t deserve our votes they don’t deserve our support. It’s time that the American people take this country back if the politicians won’t do it we should run for office if none of the Democrats and Republicans i’m going to do anything about this clear cut hypocrisy where they like BLM rioters do whatever the hell they want and they even pay them for it

Nobody was trapped. This is a horrendous miscarriage of justice a case of the New York City government willingly giving away millions of dollars for nothing and the person who makes the most out of it is the BLM lawyer who was arguing for the settlements

Is Ashley Babbitt‘s family going to get $100 million? I don’t think so what a load of garbage what the hell is going on with our country‘s justice system.

for us who know the truth we all know what happened in New York City had many cities during the summer of 2020. Massive riots caused by BLM they were going around attacking innocent people, attacking cops looting like mad. There’s even cases of looters beating the hell out of other looters to get there piece.

But just know that this country has been through much worse. And the American spirit will prevail over the enemy Black Lives Matter and the enemy is the white people the Black people who are trying to ruin our country by teaching our young population that America is filled with racism and evil and imperialism never mind the other countries of the world. Never mind the fact that the United States is a melting pot and has always been. Never mind the fact that to this very day the United States is the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees because they know what our country has to offer.

And here is what the men and women of the New York City police force had to deal with in the 2020 George Floyd riots. And it’s clear that none of these people even care about George Floyd

The Republican lead Senate absolutely must have an inquiry into the 2020 riots all over the country they said they would if they don’t throw a bunch of con artists. I don’t they don’t deserve our votes they don’t deserve our support. It’s time that the American people take this country back if the politicians won’t do it we should run for office if none of the Democrats and Republicans i’m going to do anything about this clear cut hypocrisy where they like BLM rioters do whatever the hell they want and they even pay them for it

Of course the difference here is that these protesters were walking down a public street, where they have every right to be, and were corralled, pepper sprayed and beaten with batons while Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent mob of assclowns who stormed our Nation's Capitol. Maybe you missed that part? Or are you too stupid to recognize the differences? Which is it?

You know it doesn’t matter what the far left fanatics are shown. They just keep on rambling on and on about January 6. They don’t give a damn about the mass of violence in the summer of 2020 about the looting the billions of dollars worth of damage and all of the BLM people who murdered innocents.

What happened to America. This is Crystal clearly obvious. BLM is a violent insane group. We saw it in the summer of 2020 their supporters went absolutely wild white and black animals they are. Come on now to my friends on the far left I hope you can see this and I hope you can accept common sense.

So yes the US government better do something about this. There has to be an inquiry into BLM and there must be something done by both Democrats and Republicans about this

You know it doesn’t matter what the far left fanatics are shown. They just keep on rambling on and on about January 6. They don’t give a damn about the mass of violence in the summer of 2020 about the looting the billions of dollars worth of damage and all of the BLM people who murdered innocents.

What happened to America. This is Crystal clearly obvious. BLM is a violent insane group. We saw it in the summer of 2020 their supporters went absolutely wild white and black animals they are. Come on now to my friends on the far left I hope you can see this and I hope you can accept common sense.

So yes the US government better do something about this. There has to be an inquiry into BLM and there must be something done by both Democrats and Republicans about this
What part about BLM requires investigation?

We KNOW what happened.

The Democrats paid those commie bastards to riot.

My favorite part of this is the white wingers saying the same people who directed this crackdown they cheered for are now stupid liberals pandering to BLM.

The stupid.. it... burns

My favorite part of this is the white wingers saying the same people who directed this crackdown they cheered for are now stupid liberals pandering to BLM.

The stupid.. it... burns
You're being redundant.

ALL leftards are stupid.

There aren't any exceptions.

The stupid.. it... burns
Sir you are I’m sure a good person. When you see the facts literally staring you in the face How can you respond like you do above?

There was no crack down. BLM was violent and the police were doing what they had to do.

I’m not responding to any more trolling post. You saw the evidence.

Last edited:
Tens of thousands of hours of footage readily available online to show hundreds of BLM riots over the summer of 2020. Showing BLM members beating the hell out of cops. Nobody was trapped by police these are rioters who were attacking police in the summer of 2020 in places like New York City.

Far left democrats response

“oh WINGERS “. “ Jan 6!!”

We can’t make this stuff up. The only hope is that more and more Americans come around and see the light that they are actually. The far left is a minority of this country

What part about BLM requires investigation?

We KNOW what happened.

The Democrats paid those commie bastards to riot.
These were Americans BLM supporters white and black animals who willingly attacked police, who willingly looted they were not paid by anybody the criminals. To your point I suppose maybe some people were paid to add people on but it doesn’t excuse the masses of BLM rioters who on their own actions robbed looted and yes even killed. They were not held accountable. Instead all we hear about from CNN is January 6 this January 6 that.

There must be an investigation and there has to be a public committee about BLM. Or else we just have a corrupt government …they spend all this time on the January 6 committee. Therefore The gop led senate has to do something about it or else they are frauds of the highest order.

We are already in March and as far as I know there has been no senate led inquiry into BLM. So there has to be an inquiry into BLM.

No, it doesn't matter when everything you show is stupid. Stupid doesnt win in court. That's why these people won their settlement and Ashli Babbits shooter was given a medal. Feel free to consider your tears as a consolation prize.

I certainly hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. People shouldn’t get too worked up about this but clearly we live in a country that is unequal …. our government is corrupt at this moment. We can only hope that the government does something about BLM because of the thousands of hours of footage we have from the summer 2020 riots …we saw all the facts that the violent protesters were the problem these were rioters in 2020 this was not peaceful. The George Floyd riots were riots they were not peaceful protests. I mean billions of dollars of damage in cities across the country, 25 murders all sorts of attacks on people wearing Trump hats. So those are just the facts

There is no way to excuse the BLM riots of 2020. There’s no comparing far left violence to right wing violence. There is affectively no right wing violence in this country. So BLM Has to be held accountable. That’s all there is to it

Everyone have a wonderful day

BLM is basically an extortion organization that uses Racism to extract money out of corporations and lawsuits.

I certainly hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. People shouldn’t get too worked up about this but clearly we live in a country that is unequal …. our government is corrupt at this moment. We can only hope that the government does something about BLM because of the thousands of hours of footage we have from the summer 2020 riots …we saw all the facts that the violent protesters were the problem these were rioters in 2020 this was not peaceful. The George Floyd riots were riots they were not peaceful protests. I mean billions of dollars of damage in cities across the country, 25 murders all sorts of attacks on people wearing Trump hats. So those are just the facts

There is no way to excuse the BLM riots of 2020. There’s no comparing far left violence to right wing violence. There is affectively no right wing violence in this country. So BLM Has to be held accountable. That’s all there is to it

Everyone have a wonderful day
Do you expect to hold them accountable by crying about it? What's the GOP strategy for holding BLM accountable? 😂

21K to settle a police brutality claim? Sounds like a bargain.

Ashley Babbitt was a crazy person who attacked Congress. She needed to be put down like a rabid dog. It's too bad no one in her life tried to get her help.

Hey, when you have a racist society, you should expect a massive race riot every 20 years or so.

You know, instead of doing the breathtakingly rational thing of fixing the thing they are complaining about

BULLSHIT

No one voted for a bunch of retarded leftist assholes to throw Molotovs at the cops and burn the city down.

No, but they voted for the politicians who didn't stop them and now want to pay them for it. They voted for the prosecutors who refuse to prosecute.

So yes, they voted for all of it and they will pay the consequences for it and I'm perfectly fine with that.

BLM is basically an extortion organization that uses Racism to extract money out of corporations and lawsuits.
Well said brother. while BLM leaders take in millions and have mansions the poor black man and poor white man in this country struggles in the inner cities..

Forum List

Back