City agrees to pay $21.5K each to protesters “trapped” by NYPD during 2020 protest, per new settlement

Nobody was trapped. This is a horrendous miscarriage of justice a case of the New York City government willingly giving away millions of dollars for nothing and the person who makes the most out of it is the BLM lawyer who was arguing for the settlements

It’s a case of a self-inflicted gunshot wound

Is Ashley Babbitt‘s family going to get $100 million? I don’t think so what a load of garbage what the hell is going on with our country‘s justice system.

for us who know the truth we all know what happened in New York City had many cities during the summer of 2020. Massive riots caused by BLM they were going around attacking innocent people, attacking cops looting like mad. There’s even cases of looters beating the hell out of other looters to get there piece.

But just know that this country has been through much worse. And the American spirit will prevail over the enemy Black Lives Matter and the enemy is the white people the Black people who are trying to ruin our country by teaching our young population that America is filled with racism and evil and imperialism never mind the other countries of the world. Never mind the fact that the United States is a melting pot and has always been. Never mind the fact that to this very day the United States is the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees because they know what our country has to offer.

This is the face of BLM this is what BLM does the innocent people. This is what the criminal white and black Americans who support BLM and who support anti-Americanism due to good innocent people. We will never forget these images and I only hope that the Republicans let’s send it actually does what they said they will do and investigate these types of riots in these types of crimes. They gotta do something

This is the face of BLM this is what BLM does the innocent people. This is what the criminal white and black Americans who support BLM and who support anti-Americanism due to good innocent people. We will never forget these images and I only hope that the Republicans let’s send it actually does what they said they will do and investigate these types of riots in these types of crimes. They gotta do something

And here is what the men and women of the New York City police force had to deal with in the 2020 George Floyd riots. And it’s clear that none of these people even care about George Floyd

The Republican lead Senate absolutely must have an inquiry into the 2020 riots all over the country they said they would if they don’t throw a bunch of con artists. I don’t they don’t deserve our votes they don’t deserve our support. It’s time that the American people take this country back if the politicians won’t do it we should run for office if none of the Democrats and Republicans i’m going to do anything about this clear cut hypocrisy where they like BLM rioters do whatever the hell they want and they even pay them for it

This was no court ruling, this was just a "settlement" being made by a liberal City Hall to pay off their liberal allies in BLM.

As long as the city taxpayers are cool with making political payola, the city will continue to encourage this rioting.

It isn't like NYC is just docking the pay of police officers to pay for this. This is just the Fucking Taxpayers getting screwed.

Nobody was trapped. This is a horrendous miscarriage of justice a case of the New York City government willingly giving away millions of dollars for nothing and the person who makes the most out of it is the BLM lawyer who was arguing for the settlements

Is Ashley Babbitt‘s family going to get $100 million? I don’t think so what a load of garbage what the hell is going on with our country‘s justice system.

for us who know the truth we all know what happened in New York City had many cities during the summer of 2020. Massive riots caused by BLM they were going around attacking innocent people, attacking cops looting like mad. There’s even cases of looters beating the hell out of other looters to get there piece.

But just know that this country has been through much worse. And the American spirit will prevail over the enemy Black Lives Matter and the enemy is the white people the Black people who are trying to ruin our country by teaching our young population that America is filled with racism and evil and imperialism never mind the other countries of the world. Never mind the fact that the United States is a melting pot and has always been. Never mind the fact that to this very day the United States is the number one destination in the world for immigrants and refugees because they know what our country has to offer.

And here is what the men and women of the New York City police force had to deal with in the 2020 George Floyd riots. And it’s clear that none of these people even care about George Floyd

The Republican lead Senate absolutely must have an inquiry into the 2020 riots all over the country they said they would if they don’t throw a bunch of con artists. I don’t they don’t deserve our votes they don’t deserve our support. It’s time that the American people take this country back if the politicians won’t do it we should run for office if none of the Democrats and Republicans i’m going to do anything about this clear cut hypocrisy where they like BLM rioters do whatever the hell they want and they even pay them for it

0nce again, a right wing asshole complains when the police are called to accounts for abusing left wing protesters. And on the Anniversary weekend of the Edmund Pettis Bridge too.

The USA has a long shameful history of violent attacks against left wing protesters by police and other government enforcement. Even the women's suffrage marches were subject to being brutalized by the police. The civil rights marches and school desegregation in the 1960's were horrifically brutal. Students were shot and killed protesting the Viet Nam war.

The vast majority of the arrests for violence, arson and looting in 2020 were members of right wing counter protests looking to beat up libs and opportunistic criminal gangs of "looters" using the cover of the riots to steal high end goods. No one from BLM was arrested, yet YOU blame BLM for the violence. I blame the police.

This is the kind of weaponization of government the House should be investigating.

This was no court ruling, this was just a "settlement" being made by a liberal City Hall to pay off their liberal allies in BLM.

As long as the city taxpayers are cool with making political payola, the city will continue to encourage this rioting.

It isn't like NYC is just docking the pay of police officers to pay for this. This is just the Fucking Taxpayers getting screwed.

And that's bullshit. The protestors were "kettled" and then beaten. They did the same thing in Toronto during the G7 protests. Several of the victims sued and were awarded more than $250,000 EACH for the beatings. The police were charged.

This payment likely saved the City millions which would have been awarded had this case gone to court. The police had no case. This entire episode was a legal "wilding" by New York Police.

Sir you are I’m sure a good person. When you see the facts literally staring you in the face How can you respond like you do above?

There was no crack down. BLM was violent and the police were doing what they had to do.

I’m not responding to any more trolling post.

Sir you are I’m sure a good person.

No its not. It is as rotten as they make them. Anti American anarchist ANTIFA BLM POS is what it is.

Last edited:

What these videos constitute is violence actually political violence against Trump supporters. And really nothing was done about it. Well except the Democratic politicians egged it on. Republicans in my opinion have not done enough to get answers and hold those politicians who influenced us accountable and to hold accountable those many people who assaulted Trump supporters…. with exception to some of the people on the freedom caucus I should say people like Marjorie Greene seem to be outspoken on standing up to blm violence… of course the left-wing media mocks her and even Republicans marker it’s really quite astonishing she’s a woman and just look at how far left Democrats treat her and talk about her.

This is overwhelming video evidence you saw that Trump supporter that woman who they were throwing eggs at her hundreds and hundreds of far left maniacs screaming at her. She was one brave woman that’s for sure

Countenance videos of Trump supporters being overwhelmed by huge mobs of cowardly BLM supporters and Democrats launching a salt on them. If we had literally one of these cases of a mob of white Trump supporters attacking a far left BLM democrat voter it would be in our face every single day in the news for years. We the American people are tired of this hypocritical nonsense. This is against Christianity by the way and I am really quite astonished at how many fellow Democrats keep on responding to this they don’t care they don’t care at all. All they go on about is January 6 with staring them in the face is the greatest political violence process country has ever seen as violence brutality against Trump supporters in 2016 as well as 2020.

Here’s how some of the Biden supporters react to threads

“ oh Black Lives Matter is protesting systemic brutality against Black people. You don’t know what it’s like to be black and have a police officer behind you.”

“ Trump supporters are racist“

Meanwhile in the real world Trump supporters engage in no political violence and we saw in 2016 and 2020 many Trump supporters were viciously attacked by cowardly mob. That’s what the cowards do they get together in mobs that sucker punch people they go after women they can even go after children. We saw that deranged Indian guy screaming at the face of a young Trump supporter back in 2016. The coward that he was. We seen white people Black people all sorts of people LGBT people use brutal violence against Trump supporters because they’re cowards and they do it in mobs.

This is why we must have a Senate lead inquiry into the violence against Trump supporters in 2016 and 2020

Forum List

Back