Citizens opening fire

What could POSSIBLY go wrong here?
Oh hell Coyote, I haven't a clue. Maybe a progressive shithead or two will think twice about starting some trouble knowing he might get shot for his idiocy.

Who knows, it might actually prevent some poor people from getting killed by these assholes.

They almost succeeded in murdering a poor child last night.

This isn't progressives WW. These are common looters and criminals and thugs.

They are from the left, they represent the left and it seems that leaders from the left cannot control them and ready to appease them. Two weeks ago the governor of Michigan was ticked that people didn’t stay home and went to the capital in Lansing to protest peacefully and she was pissed. Today they have people rioting and destroying Michigan, and she sits back and says, we hear you? WTF? Two weeks ago, she hated peacefully protesters, today she wants to embrace violent protesters. This is a left.
Lansing and Grand Rapids cleared their streets at 7 p.m. and nothing going on right now. Seems she didn't need to send in the storm troopers. Let's hope it stays that way.

This is exactly what we have a Second Amendment for and they will hardly be the first ones to do this. I've seen several examples of business owners and others guarding their properties with rifles. In every instance they were spared the carnage and not a single shot was fired.
This is NOT what the second amendment is for.
LOL, because Creepy says so. GTFO
STFU, redneck.
LOL, redneck? I grew up in southern California and spent most of the last decade in Germany.
Large groups of looters are gathering at Fashion Island and South Coast plaza waiting for nightfall to attack. The National Guard has been called with a two hour notice. My neighbors are suited up.

There is a CVS in Rancho Santa Margarita that is surrounded by looters armed with rocks, bricks and metal bars. Citizens have grabbed their weapons and are on the way.

San Pedro has put out a community alert that carloads of looters are driving around looking for any business to destroy.
Vigilantism is every bit as illegal as looting.

If they start shooting they are murderers and should be treated as such.
Deploy Apache attack helicopters and sweep the streets clean of the criminal vermin. Use flamethrowers as well...turn some of the rioters into human torches and they will get the message. Militarize law enforcement as much as possible.

And dragons. Lots of dragons.

Tell the looters to stand down and nothing will go wrong.
Lefty loons assume they are immune to looters beating their heads in with bricks because of their woke points. Did ya see all those idiot reporters dodging rocks, bricks and bottles while proclaiming the riots peaceful ?

Highly amusing.

There was even some middle aged white woman pleading with them to stop destroying buildings because they were going to get Trump re-elected. They of course blew her off.

Lefties are dumb.

Oh hell Coyote, I haven't a clue. Maybe a progressive shithead or two will think twice about starting some trouble knowing he might get shot for his idiocy.

Who knows, it might actually prevent some poor people from getting killed by these assholes.

There are legit protesters who are universally peaceful.

There are antifa scum who are inciting rioting, and destroying public and private property.

And lastly there are common criminals taking advantage of the chaos.

Last edited:
I seem to recall the left not long ago condemning the peaceful protests of business owners who wanted to open back up so they could feed their families. But not many are condemning blacks burning those businesses to the ground.

Funny how the left thinks.
They want them burned to the ground.

Private property and livelihoods are being destroyed. Plenty of wrong has already occurred. What in your eyes, is going to stop that from getting worse?

I don't think killing will and I don't think we'll know until the dust settles.

Killing? Shit, the domestic terrorists have already killed in the wake of this. You are okay with that?
And with horrific brutality.

People have a right to protect them and theirs, sweetie.

That's not what Weather53 is claiming to do. He's not even there as an armed counter-protest. He's purely looking to kill people - already announcing that 10 will get theirs tonight.

The scene is tense. Sweat pants litter the landscape. The air is rife with a mixture of fear, aqua velva and desperation. The dad bod brigade looms near dumpsters around the city, and they're packing.

Actually...looters are reprehensible (and they come in all colors, or did you know that?).
I have noticed

we would hope that intergration would improve the behavior of black people

But instead it is lowering the standards of whites

I'm sorry to disappoint you but the standards for the paler half were already low.
If you go back to before the 1960s and the Great Society black standards led by MLK were much higher, but are much lower today

white standards declined more slowly but is catching up fast

I suppose a generation of white morons listening to black ghetto rap music has permanently damaged their brains

Lefty loons assume they are immune to looters beating their heads in with bricks because of their woke points. Did ya see all those idiot reporters dodging rocks, bricks and bottles while proclaiming the riots peaceful ?

Highly amusing.

There was even some middle aged white woman pleading with them to stop destroying buildings because they were going to get Trump re-elected. They of course blew her off.

Lefties are dumb.

Lol I see your brick and raise you a Glock

Idiot kids

Bottom line, anyone trying to come in our home with intent to loot, steal or whatever is going to get airholed. We have children. Bank it.

From what I understand no homes have really been hit. Just businesses and of course that church.

It's senseless and stupid

That said try our home you're gonna get hurt. I don't give two shits about their "feels"

Highly amusing.

Lefties are dumb.

Idiot kids
I was watching video footage of 2/3 stupid white teeny boppers ( probably Taylor Swift fans) and a tall skinny white boy In front of the white house playing tough and pretending they were going to throw the barrier at secret service ( who were rolling their eyes at these nitwits). I hope they got there asses kicked later. lol

They are from the left, they represent the left and it seems that leaders from the left cannot control them and ready to appease them. Two weeks ago the governor of Michigan was ticked that people didn’t stay home and went to the capital in Lansing to protest peacefully and she was pissed. Today they have people rioting and destroying Michigan, and she sits back and says, we hear you? WTF? Two weeks ago, she hated peacefully protesters, today she wants to embrace violent protesters. This is a left.

They are huh?

Has it occurred to you that maybe this isn't a left/right issue? I realize that is a taboo suggestion these days.
It sure seems like a left/right issue to me. The left seems to be involved with the riots and the right has been disconnected because of the violence.

I’m behind message, the violence is uncalled for.

Highly amusing.

Lefties are dumb.

Idiot kids
I was watching video footage of 2/3 stupid white teeny boppers ( probably Taylor Swift fans) and a tall skinny white boy In front of the white house playing tough and pretending they were going to throw the barrier at secret service ( who were rolling their eyes at these nitwits). I hope they got there asses kicked later. lol

Parenting at it's finest....not

Forum List

Back