Citizens opening fire

When they start shooting people, they become police, judge and jury.

Welcome lawlessness to fight lawlessness.

What could go wrong?

And, you doofus....it doesn't happen......we already saw armed citizens drive off democrat party supported looters....and they didn't fire a shot...........

You morons are wrong on every single point of the gun debate.....

It has become the only word for you and others. Why bother to even have a discussion when that is all that comes out?
No, not all liberals are libtards, but the TDS that seems so prevalent these days makes real liberals very rare.

So I guess I should continue to call conservatives conservitards huh? Most are TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome) afflicted anyway.
If the shoe fits.

I just dont like calling Marxists, ideological idiots, and other assorted morons 'Liberal'.

Liberals are rational, though also emotional and have a tendency to think with their heart instead of the frontal cortex.

Libtards are people one cannot discuss things with rationally.

Liberals are the trojan horse for the left wing extremists.....the liberals destroy the immune system of a society and then the left wing destroys the rest.

What could go wrong?
People have a right to protect them and theirs, sweetie.

If you start shooting unarmed people it gets dicey.

I'm pro-law enforcement. Not vigilantism
A man has the right to protect his property and his life and his family.

They don't violate that then they will not get shot........if they ignore it......OH WELL.

Play taps.

Life and family sure.

Property is something else.
In any CIVILIZED NORMAL State the law allows protection of property as well as life. NO ONE has the right to destroy someone elses livelihood or their property.

No one said they did.

But if you value property over life...well...that's kind of warped.
If you are a looter I value my propriety over your life

:auiqs.jpg: I think your Hee Haw clock radio and fold out futon are gonna be alright, buddy.

It has become the only word for you and others. Why bother to even have a discussion when that is all that comes out?
No, not all liberals are libtards, but the TDS that seems so prevalent these days makes real liberals very rare.

So I guess I should continue to call conservatives conservitards huh? Most are TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome) afflicted anyway.
If the shoe fits.

I just dont like calling Marxists, ideological idiots, and other assorted morons 'Liberal'.

Liberals are rational, though also emotional and have a tendency to think with their heart instead of the frontal cortex.

Libtards are people one cannot discuss things with rationally.

Liberals are the trojan horse for the left wing extremists.....the liberals destroy the immune system of a society and then the left wing destroys the rest.
Watch this if you have not yet

It’s set for DC tonight
About 50 now have committed to line target areas and offer protection that law enforcement, mayor and governors won’t provide because they are too busy arresting church attendees
The lawless farce is ovet and property will be provided some protection even if poluce won’t do it .

I didn't see you on the news for defending anything or getting arrested trying. I guess mommy didn't let you stay up late.

What could go wrong?
It is called the Second Amendment. Forming Militias is part of that. In the Old West ,the Gangs were usually wiped out by Vigilantis. Time for that again.

I don't value your property over life. I don't even value my property over life. I value my liberty over life and to live life such that anyone stronger can, at any time, take what you own, what you've worked hard to earn, is NOT liberty. Leftists will never understand that.

Just to be more clear; if you're (the generic you, but including the literal you) drowning and my stuff is burning, I'm trying to save your life. Your life is more valuable than my stuff. But if you're the one burning my stuff. well, that's different. Your value just took a nosedive. I save my stuff - whatever that requires.

What could go wrong?
People have a right to protect them and theirs, sweetie.

If you start shooting unarmed people it gets dicey.

I'm pro-law enforcement. Not vigilantism
A man has the right to protect his property and his life and his family.

They don't violate that then they will not get shot........if they ignore it......OH WELL.

Play taps.

Life and family sure.

Property is something else.
In any CIVILIZED NORMAL State the law allows protection of property as well as life. NO ONE has the right to destroy someone elses livelihood or their property.

No one said they did.

If you are a looter I value my propriety over your life

:auiqs.jpg: I think your Hee Haw clock radio and fold out futon are gonna be alright, buddy.
since all the libs posting here claim to be hot shots no doubt you live in a gated community with armed guards to protect you

or maybe you just take your private jet to canada when the trouble starts

I do value what I have worked hard for

if you dont then maybe you have nothing to lose and like taking big on the internet

Overwhelmingly a disheartening experience despite fact we did protect peoples property
To see humanity at such a fever pitch of animalistic behavior will drain your soul. All these supposed white whatevers, I would estimate 10-20% of everyone we met who was protesting and everyone we chased off was white.
It’s another personal responsibility ducking attempt to suggest whites are doing the pillaging.

You wouldnot have seen the spots they ran because you are on here with 7 posts in a row constantly.

What could go wrong?

Is not your side, the side that chants "we want dead cops".... so isn't this result, simply the natural end to your own position?

How can you say you hate police, and police are all evil, and then get upset when common citizens start shooting in a lawless anarchy?

Sorry.... but those are mutually exclusive. You can't say you hate all police, and then cry when anarchy breaks out from lack of police.

What could go wrong?
It is called the Second Amendment. Forming Militias is part of that. In the Old West ,the Gangs were usually wiped out by Vigilantis. Time for that again.

Maybe you should move to some more lawless land to get your jollies. El Salvador comes to mind, but there are a lot of failed states out there where the rule of law is either so corrupted as to be meaningless or held by mobs and gangs.

What could go wrong?

And, you doofus....it doesn't happen......we already saw armed citizens drive off democrat party supported looters....and they didn't fire a shot...........

When you start saying "Democrat party supported" - you just sound like a moron. No one is supporting looters, moron.

What could go wrong?

When you start saying "Democrat party supported" - you just sound like a moron. No one is supporting looters, moron.

You didn't hear the commentary by the various democrat supporters of the looting then...... a lot of support for the violence from the "peaceful" protestors...

Once again - you show yourselves to only selectively care about human life. Property is more important to you.
Don't try to rob me and my property and I will not have to shoot you.........DEAL..........

LOL

What could go wrong?

Maybe you should move to some more lawless land to get your jollies. El Salvador comes to mind, but there are a lot of failed states out there where the rule of law is either so corrupted as to be meaningless or held by mobs and gangs.
Typical liberal.........defends criminals.........and against those who would protect their own property from thieves.....................then TELLS OTHERS TO LEAVE.

How about the thieves go there .................since they are LAWLESS and GODLESS.......

They rob the wrong house they will never rob again.

What could go wrong?

Typical liberal.........defends criminals.........and against those who would protect their own property from thieves.....................then TELLS OTHERS TO LEAVE.

How about the thieves go there .................since they are LAWLESS and GODLESS.......

If legal action does not work ,try Lever Action. A Smith and Wesson revolving shotgun is a great crime deterrent.

What could go wrong?

If legal action does not work ,try Lever Action. A Smith and Wesson revolving shotgun is a great crime deterrent.
But liberals will be offended............

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

What could go wrong?

But liberals will be offended............

:CryingCow::CryingCow:
Time to start practicing the 2nd Amendment. The part about forming Militias.

Forum List

Back