Why aren’t democrats protecting black neighborhoods from white democrat Anarchist

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Asking for a friend... you could easily have stopped the looting, and burning Down black neighborhoods from whites racist democrats.. but you didn’t,, is there something we should know? Are you colluding with these white Democrats racist?

The protests are peaceful until the police start attacking. Democrats need to start doing this with guns. That's why police let conservative militias capture government buildings all the time.

• Banned
The protests are peaceful until the police start attacking. Democrats need to start doing this with guns. That's why police let conservative militias capture government buildings all the time.
You’re not addressing what I’m saying why are white Democrats allowing white Democrats to burn down black neighborhoods

You’re not addressing what I’m saying why are white Democrats allowing white Democrats to burn down black neighborhoods
What you're saying is completely retarded. So I decided to educate you.

• Banned
What you're saying is completely retarded. So I decided to educate you.
Still doesn’t change these are democrat run cities, and white democrats are burning it down.. just asking why? Are you one of them?

Still doesn’t change these are democrat run cities, and white democrats are burning it down..
Weird. You can literally google photos of cities right now and see them all still standing. You can also google photos of protestors and see that it's not just white people. Did white people touch you when you were a kid or something?

• Banned
Still doesn’t change these are democrat run cities, and white democrats are burning it down..
Weird. You can literally google photos of cities right now and see them all still standing. You can also google photos of protestors and see that it's not just white people. Did white people touch you when you were a kid or something?

Democrats are bailing out the people getting caught burning down the city,, are you saying bidens ppl are bailing out republicans? Asking for a friend

Forum List

Back