CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Why would the Russians want Trump elected? Our economy soared during his tenure pre-COVID. His policies towards Russia were much stiffer than Biden's or Obama's. Biden just removed sanctions on Norstrom. Yeah, the left is brilliant I tell ya.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

1. I'm talking about interference in general. They, and we, have been doing it for a long time. Heck, we don't even wait for elections a lot of times. Just ask Ghaddafi.
2. By "not a peep", I mean that immediately after the election in '16, the Russia!, Russia!, Russia! drum beat started and we didn't hear the end of it until Mueller put a fork in it. This year, nothing, and again I post the question, what changed?

The answer, the democrat won, so there was no need to talk about interference. Don't want to stir up any doubts and what not.
What changed is that we were much more effective at identifying and countering it.

Yes, people are going to say less about something that didn't actually happen or didn't actually have any effect.

And yet nothing came of it, even after the millions spent and years taken trying desperately to prove it.
Hell, when we started this investigation, Trump and a lot of Republicans even refused to admit that Russia did anything.

Some still say that, such as the good ole DBA that just can't bring themselves to accept it.

Okay if that is true, than it would also apply to this last election in which old Joe barely won several battleground states. The MSM is much more guilty of influencing the election, with their biased reporting. They likely cost Trump lots of votes. Right?
We need to apply the same government scrutiny to domestic news outlets and the ads they run that they want to apply to FaceBook ads.

We need to apply the same government scrutiny to domestic news outlets and the ads they run that they want to apply to FaceBook ads.
You seem to think that Americans influencing an election and RUSSIANS influencing elections is the same thing.

It's not

What changed is that we were much more effective at identifying and countering it.

Yes, people are going to say less about something that didn't actually happen or didn't actually have any effect.
Going from the sky is falling to nothing at all is peculiar. You'd think there would be investigative reports, something along the lines of, "Tell us, what did you do differently this year that you completely stymied those wascally Wussians? You've done such a remarkable job keeping them out." I mean, the next large hurricane to hit New Orleans that doesn't destroy it will spawn many such stories comparing it to Katrina.

Going from the sky is falling to nothing at all is peculiar. You'd think there would be investigative reports, something along the lines of, "Tell us, what did you do differently this year that you completely stymied those wascally Wussians? You've done such a remarkable job keeping them out." I mean, the next large hurricane to hit New Orleans that doesn't destroy it will spawn many such stories comparing it to Katrina.
There's stories, but again, you're not going to get as much news coverage for something that was handled and prevented.

That's just common sense.

Communism didn't exist when Washington was alive. What FDR built was not in any way communistic.

The USA declared independence from the class systems of Europe to build a land where all people are created equal, and they rise or fall on their own merits, not on the class they were born into.

Today's Republican Party wants a white ruled nation where white people get first crack at everything, and anyone who isn't born into wealth is subservient to those who were. And while they're at it, let's exclude as many non-whites as possible from those opportunities.
Hilarious. You white Native People’s butchers are simply hilarious.

I have no doubt that Russia and other countries “interfered” or engaged in tactics to at least influence the 2016 and other Elections. Are Democrats naive enough to believe that countries didn’t do the same in ‘20 and won’t do the same in future Elections?
President Biden has already armed that the Russians are prepared to influence the mid-terms 2022 elections. Which party do you think they are going to support the most? That should answer a huge question. Putin would love to see fascism and the suppression on voter rights in the US.

E7kZ7D2WYAAG7N5
And that is why Putin helped elect the Former Guy in 2016.

Exactly! I knows which party is the greatest danger to our democracy.
Sadly, the moderate Democrats are rolling over for the Republicans, so voter suppression can be established in many red states before the 2022 Mid-term Elections.

Protecting voters' rights should top the list of the Democrats' priorities, but only the progressives are taking any actions.

Sadly, the moderate Democrats are rolling over for the Republicans, so voter suppression can be established in many red states before the 2022 Mid-term Elections.

Protecting voters' rights should top the list of the Democrats' priorities, but only the progressives are taking any actions.

Merrick is asleep at the switch. He is enabling the Repub shenanigans.

President Biden has already armed that the Russians are prepared to influence the mid-terms 2022 elections. Which party do you think they are going to support the most? That should answer a huge question. Putin would love to see fascism and the suppression on voter rights in the US.
Both sides claim fascism and voter rights suppression. Arguably, they are both already her no matter which end you look from. So, Putin must want something else. And, I guess no other country wants to interfere(influence) US Elections, right?

Communism didn't exist when Washington was alive. What FDR built was not in any way communistic.

The USA declared independence from the class systems of Europe to build a land where all people are created equal, and they rise or fall on their own merits, not on the class they were born into.

Today's Republican Party wants a white ruled nation where white people get first crack at everything, and anyone who isn't born into wealth is subservient to those who were. And while they're at it, let's exclude as many non-whites as possible from those opportunities.
Bullshit that is a bald faced lie.

Forum List

Back