CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

The people who "haven't heard" of Russian trolls are often the same people who support their point of view 100%.

Are you on the payroll of Communist China?

Yeah, you definitely are...
So I've proven my point about Russian trolls based on your comment.

:rofl:

Even for a leftist troll, that is astoundingly stupid.

You really are quite stupid, you do know that, right?
Leftist? You're the one who supports the country that puts this shit on their buses.
01a-stalin-bus-in-moscow.jpg
Do you ever stop lying? Dims were big fans of Stalin.
Link?

Are you on the payroll of Communist China?

Yeah, you definitely are...

Leftist? You're the one who supports the country that puts this shit on their buses.
Link?
Remember FDR? He called Stalin "Uncle Joe."

Link?
Yeah, so?

Is he still a member of the Democratic Party?

I believe the picture of the bus in Moscow is pretty recent.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.

Clearly, Democrats need to pay more attention to Cybersecurity. If they can’t keep their own DNC safe, how and why should they be trusted to guard US IT assets? Instead of pushing this fantasy throughout Trump’s term that he colluded with them, how about taking steps to protect themselves better? Then again, DNC operatives have stated they are willing to step out the the legal lanes themselves in order to take an Election.

Karma is a bitch. Can't wait until William Barr sends Obama, Comey, Mueller, and McCabe to prison.

folks are angry because this hard-won, ruggedly built, precious democracy of ours has been hijacked by Trump and the Russians!

Russia caused Hillary to lose to Trump.

the sick-in-the-back-of-the-throat unfairness of it nearly chokes me!

Link?
Yeah, so?

The "shit" is stuff your party supported. You didn't view Russian as an enemy until Hillary lost.

How are you trying to kid?

Link?
Yeah, so?

The "shit" is stuff your party supported. You didn't view Russian as an enemy until Hillary lost.

Ever hear of the Cold War?

Link?
Yeah, so?

What party? I didn't like Hillary as a Secretary of State, but she would have made a better POTUS than Trump. So would Dubya's dog for that matter.

I hated your boss Putler since I found out about the bombs he placed in Russia, and was not too fond of what he did to the Kursk's crew. This all happened way before Hillary ran for president.

Link?
Yeah, so?

Yeah. That's the period when turds like you love the Soviet Union.

Yeah, so?

Nope, the best period with the Soviet Union for me, was their losses during WWII. For every Russian lost it meant one more we wouldn't have to face if we went to war with Russia.

Yeah, so?

Nope, the best period with the Soviet Union for me, was their losses during WWII. For every Russian lost it meant one more we wouldn't have to face if we went to war with Russia.
Spare us your after-the-fact horseshit. Anyone who was alive then recalls how the left defended all the crimes of the Soviet Union. I recall them defending the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Yeah, so?

Spare us your after-the-fact horseshit. Anyone who was alive then recalls how the left defended all the crimes of the Soviet Union. I recall them defending the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.
Yeah, so?

I was alive then, how about you?

Yeah, so?

I remember Traitor Ted Kennedy begging Soviet dictator Gorbachev to attack in hopes of rigging the 1984 election.

{
Summary of eRumor:

Ted Kennedy asked leaders of the Soviet Union to help the Democrats defeat President Reagan in the 1984 presidential election in a secret letter that he sent in 1983.

The Truth:

This eRumor is true.
Sen. Ted Kennedy wrote the letter to Soviet General Secretary Yuri Andropov in 1983. In the letter, Kennedy reportedly talked about his concerns with U.S.-Soviet relations, and about President Reagan’s plan to deploy middle range nuclear weapons to Western Europe.
Ted Kennedy’s original letter to Soviet leaders hasn’t turned up. But Kennedy’s letter was discussed in a memo from KGB Head Viktor Chebrikov to Yuri Andropov that turned up in 1992. According to the memo:

“The only real threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations. These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign. The movement advocating a freeze on nuclear arsenals of both countries continues to gain strength in the United States. The movement is also willing to accept preparations, particularly from Kennedy, for its continued growth. In political and influential circles of the country, including within Congress, the resistance to growing military expenditures is gaining strength.
“However, according to Kennedy, the opposition to Reagan is still very weak. Reagan’s adversaries are divided and the presentations they make are not fully effective. Meanwhile, Reagan has the capabilities to effectively counter any propaganda.”

The memo goes on to discuss Ted Kennedy’s request for Yuri Andropov to invite him to Moscow for a meeting. Kennedy reportedly said that he could provide “explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the U.S.A.” Kennedy said he had similar meetings planned with British and French leaders.
Ted Kennedy also requested that Yuri Andropov do a number of interviews on American television, according to the memo:

“A direct appeal by the General Secretary to the American people will, without a doubt, attract a great deal of attention and interest in the country. The senator is convinced this would receive the maximum resonance in so far as television is the most effective method of mass media and information.”

Kennedy also reportedly said he was “very impressed” with the Soviet’s commitment to “heal international affairs, and improve mutual understandings between people.”
Historian Paul Kengor wrote about the memo in his book, “The Crusader: Ronald Reagan and the Fall of Communism.” Kengor explained in a 2008 interview how the document had been discovered:

“It comes from the Central Committee archives of the former USSR. Once Boris Yeltsin took over Russia in 1991, he immediately began opening the Soviet archives, which led to a rush on the archives by Western researchers. One of them, Tim Sebastian of the London Times and BBC, found the Kennedy document and reported it in the February 2, 1992 edition of the Times, in an article titled, ‘Teddy, the KGB and the top secret file.’
“But this electrifying revelation stopped there; it went no further. Never made it across the Atlantic. Not a single American news organization, from what I can tell, picked up the story. Apparently, it just wasn’t interesting enough, nor newsworthy.
}

Ted Kennedy Sent a Secret Letter to the Soviets in 1983-Truth! - Truth or Fiction?

democrats are traitors, always have been.

Yeah, so?

Horse shit. Blow that "the left loved Russia" crap out your ass.

It was NEVER "a thing"

YOU fuckers love you some Russian dictators now though

Horse shit. Blow that "the left loved Russia" crap out your ass.

It was NEVER "a thing"

YOU fuckers love you some Russian dictators now though

Fucking liar.

{None Dare Call It Treason was a national bestseller in 1964, when conservative Barry Goldwater ran for President. Written and published by John A. Stormer, it professed to reveal Communist infiltration in American institutions. Stormer vigorously argued that American foreign and domestic policy, public education, news media, liberal churches, mental health facilities, unions, and tax-exempt foundations were serving the cause of international Communism. From the Presidency of Franklin D. Roosevelt to Stormer’s own day, Stormer contended, Communists were weakening American resistance to Communism on the foreign and domestic fronts, thereby paving the way for the U.S. to become a Communist country. The U.S. government has made decisions that have undermined national defense, enabled the Communists to advance worldwide, and moved the U.S. towards economic collectivism. Meanwhile, prominent institutions propagandize against free enterprise and the traditional family and demonize anti-Communists in government and the private sector.}

https://www.amazon.com/None-Dare-Call-Treason-Years/dp/0914053108&tag=ff0d01-20

You traitors have been traitors for a LONG time. You are the mortal enemy of freedom.

Forum List

Back