CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
Well now, this is interesting. The Mueller report is complete. Which individuals were implicated by it and what were their connections with the Russian government?

I have to say that I am shocked by the level of deception openly used against the American people by our government and its so called watchdog. Maybe more shocking is how willing people are to believe the deception.
I don't believe it is complete, I believe there were more contacts with the Russians than listed. I think it said 272 contacts? Correct me if I'm wrong on the number in the report, but I believe there were a lot more than that, and didn't make it into the report, because either the intelligence services were unaware or Mueller was not informed.

And I'm sure there were a lot of other things which didn't make it having to do with obstruction of justice and other matters of relevance.
I mean to say it is finished, as in completed.

And this has nothing to do with Trump or collusion. It's about the Russian/wikileaks connection.
uh, no. That is still under investigation according to Mueller.

There is some brown, viscus matter seeping from your ears, Comrade.....

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency

The CIA is part of the Deep State.

KGB John Brennan is a MAJOR player in the treason of the 2016 election rigging and spying on Trump.
Hot news from IRA Saint Petersburg, trusted source for Trumpbots.
What the fuck are you talking about?

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency

KGB John Brennan is a MAJOR player in the treason of the 2016 election rigging and spying on Trump.

Herpaderpaderpityderp?

You need to cut back on the crack you smoke, clearly 6 pounds a day has rotted your brain.

John Brennan: From Mecca to Washington

You really are quite stupid, you do grasp that, right?

The people who "haven't heard" of Russian trolls are often the same people who support their point of view 100%.

The people who "haven't heard" of Russian trolls are often the same people who support their point of view 100%.
The Murican trolls at 4chan make those amateurs look like...well....amateurs.

You moonbats really need to get a new act.

The Murican trolls at 4chan make those amateurs look like...well....amateurs.

You moonbats really need to get a new act.
You mean the ones at 8chan who plan white supremacist terrorist attacks? Been there recently? You seem to be proficient in their lingo.

Are you on the payroll of Communist China?

Yeah, you definitely are...

So I've proven my point about Russian trolls based on your comment.

Wasn't much doubt about Russia's interference. Trump must be furious with the CIA. Does this mean the end of CIA, or at least the one in charge.

:rofl:

Even for a leftist troll, that is astoundingly stupid.

You really are quite stupid, you do know that, right?

Leftist? You're the one who supports the country that puts this shit on their buses.
01a-stalin-bus-in-moscow.jpg

Leftist? You're the one who supports the country that puts this shit on their buses.

Ohhh look, a conspiracy theory spewing liar - how clever.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

Now fuck off, stupid.

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
Ill have to thank Russia the next time im over there.

Ohhh look, a conspiracy theory spewing liar - how clever.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

Now fuck off, stupid.
You're a dumbass, it's not a conspiracy that there are buses with Stalin's mug in Moscow. It's a proven fact.

And also Trump has never said he didn't collude with Russia in his written responses to Mueller, he simply said he didn't remember.

Here are Donald Trump's written responses to Robert Mueller about the Trump Tower meeting

Do you ever stop lying? Dims were big fans of Stalin.

Forum List

Back