CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

I have to say that I am shocked by the level of deception openly used against the American people by our government and its so called watchdog.
I don't know why this shocks you. How many lives did it cost? None? The U.S. government has tortured and murdered many millions of innocent people abroad and in the U.S. So why does this subject shock you?
You have a point.

And this is nothing new.

Still, it is not something I feel comfortable with or that I intend to resign myself to as being the status quo, even if it is.
I'm with you 100% on that. We were raised to believe that goodness and truth will reign. Must we let go of all that and accept the pit of hell as the inevitable reality for all of us?

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

REPORT: CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
So I have been meaning to ask:

How is your collusion with China, Google, and The Democrat Party to manipulate and censor information that people can access for the sole purpose of interfering in our 2020 elections, and helping The Democrat Party make another attempt at Stealing The White House going for you today?

And how did that Russian Collusion and COUP attempt work out for you last election with The Fake Russian Dirty Dossier you paid for?

Evil Google still building technology for a communist regime that harvests the organs of political dissidents; employees blow the whistle

Microsoft colluding with communist Chinese military to build AI systems that will execute civilians who resist government rule

It's Official: Google Is a Democratic Party Front [Updated]

The Democrats’ ‘Russia collusion’ narrative turns on them - Personal Liberty®

Report: 98% of Google political contributions went to Dems - Feb. 14, 2005

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just toundermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

More proof that Hillary was swiftboated. Her popular vote lead is now over 2.8 million. Trump was not fairly elected. Putin, Wikileaks, and Comey all had their thumbs on the scale for Trump - including other idiots who were pumping out conspiracy theories and fake news for fun and profit to discredit Hillary.
Yet another thread that didn’t age well.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

Well now, this is interesting. The Mueller report is complete. Which individuals were implicated by it and what were their connections with the Russian government?

I have to say that I am shocked by the level of deception openly used against the American people by our government and its so called watchdog. Maybe more shocking is how willing people are to believe the deception.
I don't believe it is complete, I believe there were more contacts with the Russians than listed. I think it said 272 contacts? Correct me if I'm wrong on the number in the report, but I believe there were a lot more than that, and didn't make it into the report, because either the intelligence services were unaware or Mueller was not informed.

And I'm sure there were a lot of other things which didn't make it having to do with obstruction of justice and other matters of relevance.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

Well now, this is interesting. The Mueller report is complete. Which individuals were implicated by it and what were their connections with the Russian government?

I have to say that I am shocked by the level of deception openly used against the American people by our government and its so called watchdog. Maybe more shocking is how willing people are to believe the deception.
I don't believe it is complete, I believe there were more contacts with the Russians than listed. I think it said 272 contacts? Correct me if I'm wrong on the number in the report, but I believe there were a lot more than that, and didn't make it into the report, because either the intelligence services were unaware or Mueller was not informed.

And I'm sure there were a lot of other things which didn't make it having to do with obstruction of justice and other matters of relevance.
I mean to say it is finished, as in completed.

And this has nothing to do with Trump or collusion. It's about the Russian/wikileaks connection.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

So I have been meaning to ask:

How is your collusion with China, Google, and The Democrat Party to manipulate and censor information that people can access for the sole purpose of interfering in our 2020 elections, and helping The Democrat Party make another attempt at Stealing The White House going for you today?

And how did that Russian Collusion and COUP attempt work out for you last election with The Fake Russian Dirty Dossier you paid for?

Evil Google still building technology for a communist regime that harvests the organs of political dissidents; employees blow the whistle

Microsoft colluding with communist Chinese military to build AI systems that will execute civilians who resist government rule

It's Official: Google Is a Democratic Party Front [Updated]

The Democrats’ ‘Russia collusion’ narrative turns on them - Personal Liberty®

Report: 98% of Google political contributions went to Dems - Feb. 14, 2005

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia

Julius and Ethel Rosenberg were American citizens who spied on behalf of the Soviet Union and were tried, convicted, and executed by the federal government of the United States. They provided top-secret information about radar, sonar, and jet propulsion engines and were accused of transmitting valuable nuclear weapon designs; at that time the United States was the only country in the world with nuclear weapons.[1][2][3]

What's the fucking difference between the Rosenbergs and Google?

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

And this has nothing to do with Trump or collusion. It's about the Russian/wikileaks connection.

0524-en-reid-sethrich-1322198-640x360.jpg

This is what the "Russia/wikileaks connection" looks like

First The Left Hired Russia to try to rig an election for them......

Now they hired Google and China and other Leftist Tech Social Media Companies to rig the next election

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

Who cares what you believe? What you can prove is all the matters. The 272 figure is fantastically inflated. It mostly consists of emails between Roger Stone and Julius Assange. Neither of them were part of the Trump campaign.

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

There is no demonstrated connection between Russia and Wikileaks

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

There is no demonstrated connection between Russia and Wikileaks
That is my point.

Oh, snooooooooz. Again with this Russian nonsense??? Would this be the same CIA that assured us that Saddam had a nuke program? Would this be the same CIA that rejected the Israeli intelligence about Iran's nuke program, only to later have to eat crow when the Israelis were proven correct?

Oh, snooooooooz. Again with this Russian nonsense??? Would this be the same CIA that assured us that Saddam had a nuke program? Would this be the same CIA that rejected the Israeli intelligence about Iran's nuke program, only to later have to eat crow when the Israelis were proven correct?

2016 called and wants their CLINTON-OBAMA CAMPAIGN SMEARS BACK!

The OP is an admitted paid poster.
Noooooo Who would pay for him to post the shit I see from him?

Here is what I told GasBag in a previous post:
Lakhota is a self admitted PPP (Paid Per Post) poster.

Yes, I am a paid poster. I am paid in the sense that I am comfortably retired, and my retirement affords me with sufficient income and time - of which I waste some on message boards.

And go to a previous post in which you mention you and others are literally paid money to post. Or do you just want to be intellectually dishonest about the matter further? Y

We are ALL paid posters - otherwise we couldn't afford the monthly Internet bill.
you mean to tell us that they actually pay you !!!!! that means they believe you are an asset !!!:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Much more...

Obama Demands Answers

uh, no. That is still under investigation according to Mueller.

Paying the Clinton Foundation $145 and having the Beasty approve STEALING 20% Of our Urnium and they want Trump with his current sanctions against Russia.....you fucking lefty Commie fucks are beyond delusional...you all should be rounded up and deported to Russia!

Forum List

Back