Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

The idea is impractical and unnecessary,
O
If you really want to discuss that again, go back to one of the many threads about it where I stated clearly and often that I would not care. The idea is impractical and unnecessary, but you could send in Bob Ross to paint my picture during class (he could add in a happy little tree in the corner) for all I care.
your opposition to cameras in the classroom was oblique and half hearted

but it was real

How many, exactly? I know an awful lot of teachers, and I've worked in quite a few schools and I've never seen it. Has anyone posting on this site ever seen it with their own two eyes? Not a report, not a second hand account, with their own two eyes in real life in real time.

Do you support the Florida Anti-Grooming law?

How many, exactly? I know an awful lot of teachers, and I've worked in quite a few schools and I've never seen it. Has anyone posting on this site ever seen it with their own two eyes? Not a report, not a second hand account, with their own two eyes in real life in real time.
Thanks for explaining why we need cameras in the classroom

then parents can see the lib misinformation with their own eyes

Just looking for some consistency here. You hear about (not see for yourself, mind you) some nutty far left teacher doing or saying something stupid, and suddenly ALL teachers are "leftard" radicals out to "brainwash and indoctrinate" every child in every school in every district in every state? It sure sounds like that's what you're saying. From your response (or lack thereof) to my questions, it seems you do not apply the same broad brush to other professions.
The public used to trust teachers

we dont anymore

We need to end socialized schools. The "distance learning" of Covid made clear that public schools do nothing good for children, and cause grave harm.

Pull your kids out of public schools, they mean them harm.

The public used to trust teachers

we dont anymore

Because the public schools have been exposed. Zoom classes nationwide made very clear what is going on in public schools. My 14 year old grand daughter lived with my wife and I. It was both jaw dropping and sickening what public schools are abusing children with.

We need to end socialized schools. The "distance learning" of Covid made clear that public schools do nothing good for children, and cause grave harm.

Pull your kids out of public schools, they mean them harm.
I would not go that far

children benefit from good schools and interacting with other students

the problem is the flaming lib education monopoly that is determined to brainwash children and mold them into the liberal image

I would not go that far

children benefit from good schools and interacting with other students

the problem is the flaming lib education monopoly that is determined to brainwash children and mold them into the liberal image

The reality we need to face is that public schools are NOT good schools.

Home school or send them to private schools.

O

your opposition to cameras in the classroom was oblique and half hearted

but it was real
Instead of us derailing this thread, why don't you revisit one of the many on that topic? Comment there and I'll respond.

Why don't you visit a local school and see with YOUR own eyes? It sure seems like no one here has. I haven't seen it.

Because the public schools have been exposed. Zoom classes nationwide made very clear what is going on in public schools. My 14 year old grand daughter lived with my wife and I. It was both jaw dropping and sickening what public schools are abusing children with.
Did you go to the school and observe some classes?

Forum List

Back