Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

A question can't be a lie. Only a deliberately false direct statement can be a lie. The traditional approach to a question is to answer it.

You asked if he is still beating his wife. That isn't a question - it's a logical fallacy and an accusation.

PROVE the Mac-7 has ever called to defund the police?

If you can't, your post was a lie.

A question can't be a lie. Only a deliberately false direct statement can be a lie. The traditional approach to a question is to answer it.
Yes, it was a lie

I never called for defunding the cops

and you saying that I did was a lie

That may be you but its certainly not me
Do you mean to say that isolated instances of police misconduct do not motivate you to categorize all police as corrupt? What about a doctor who is successfully sued for malpractice? Does that motivate you to declare ALL doctors as incompetent? "People, don't send your sick child to a doctor! Keep him home and treat him yourself! Perform surgery in the living room if you have to!" Fire fighters, soldiers, lawyers, etc. The list goes on and on. Is your attitude in this regard reserved solely for teachers?

and you saying that I did was a lie
You're not following along. I didn't say you did, I asked if you did. I asked because that would be consistent with your attitude toward teachers.

Do you mean to say that isolated instances of police misconduct do not motivate you to categorize all police as corrupt? What about a doctor who is successfully sued for malpractice? Does that motivate you to declare ALL doctors as incompetent? "People, don't send your sick child to a doctor! Keep him home and treat him yourself! Perform surgery in the living room if you have to!" Fire fighters, soldiers, lawyers, etc. The list goes on and on. Is your attitude in this regard reserved solely for teachers?
What are you babbling about?

none of that post makes any sense

You're not following along. I didn't say you did, I asked if you did. I asked because that would be consistent with your attitude toward teachers.
Wrong

you made a claim and then asked if the claim was still valid

it was an obvious lie

Are telling us you support cameras in the classroom?
If you really want to discuss that again, go back to one of the many threads about it where I stated clearly and often that I would not care. The idea is impractical and unnecessary, but you could send in Bob Ross to paint my picture during class (he could add in a happy little tree in the corner) for all I care.

What are you babbling about?

none of that post makes any sense
Just looking for some consistency here. You hear about (not see for yourself, mind you) some nutty far left teacher doing or saying something stupid, and suddenly ALL teachers are "leftard" radicals out to "brainwash and indoctrinate" every child in every school in every district in every state? It sure sounds like that's what you're saying. From your response (or lack thereof) to my questions, it seems you do not apply the same broad brush to other professions.

If you really want to discuss that again, go back to one of the many threads about it where I stated clearly and often that I would not care. The idea is impractical and unnecessary, but you could send in Bob Ross to paint my picture during class (he could add in a happy little tree in the corner) for all I care.

That's good to hear.

But then you appear to be the exception.

The Anti-Grooming law in Florida came about because the Wuhan Designer Virus® spawned "remote learning" over zoom calls. This let parents see what was being taught to their children. Most parents had no idea. Parents were NOT pleased, ARE not pleased. The most outrageous behavior by the public schools is CRT and sexually grooming very young children.

It's good that you're not engaged in this, but too many teachers and schools are.

Do you support the Florida Anti-Grooming law?

It's good that you're not engaged in this, but too many teachers and schools are.

How many, exactly? I know an awful lot of teachers, and I've worked in quite a few schools and I've never seen it. Has anyone posting on this site ever seen it with their own two eyes? Not a report, not a second hand account, with their own two eyes in real life in real time.

Forum List

Back