Chuck Schumer is going to force Democrats to go on record on trashing the filibuster.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What is Chucky smoking? Several Dems have been very evasive on their position because they know supporting this would be toxic with voters at home. The filibuster isn't going anywhere. He doesn't have the votes in his own party. He knows this.

So why is he forcing Dem Senators to expose how they would vote? Dumbest political move in quite a while, and Republicans are loving every second of it.

It isn't that dumb. Now all (D)'s (but two) get painted as wanting to over turn the filibuster. Since it isn't going to pass anyway even those who might have voted for it can vote no if they feel it will help them back home.
So Cryin' Chucky is going to force a vote that isn't even close and makes him look like an idiot for pushing it.

Let's show America just how bi-partisan it is to oppose what Schumer wants.

Great strategery. :auiqs.jpg:

So Cryin' Chucky is going to force a vote that isn't even close and makes him look like an idiot for pushing it.

Let's show America just how bi-partisan it is to oppose what Schumer wants.

Great strategery. :auiqs.jpg:

It's about maintaining seats, not about Schumer. I explained why.

The marxist Dims invoked the filibuster 327 times in 2020. The GOP used it 1 time in 2020.

Every American should be force-fed this information until they gag on it.

The opposing party always use it more when the other party is in power. It's not exactly ground breaking information.

The opposing party always use it more when the other party is in power. It's not exactly ground breaking information.

No shit ya dumb mother fucker. But not everybody is as clever as you skippy.

I repeat, the entire American electorate should be made aware of this mind-numbing hypocrisy.

I love it... Let's get Maggie Hassan, Mark Kelly and Catherine Cortez-Masto on the record...get a vote on Build Back Better too.

The winds have shifted so far to the Right this will likely wipe all three of them out.

Screenshot_20220117-202120.png

Facts are simple facts. Now if you want to argue one party wants to get rid of it and the other doesn't, argue that but cherry picking a year doesn't make a point.
Sorry, when a party uses it a few hundred times in a year........then claims it is un-American when it is used against them and say it has to be eliminated, they are hypocritical asshats.

I'm sure you won't see the obvious because you are one of the worst Dimtard hacks here.

Sorry, when a party uses it a few hundred times in a year........then claims it is un-American when it is used against them and say it has to be eliminated, they are hypocritical asshats.

I'm sure you won't see the obvious because you are one of the worst Dimtard hacks here.

I never argued against that argument. You are so ate up with it that you can not understand simply arguing the topic based upon factual items.

I never argued against that argument. You are so ate up with it that you can not understand simply arguing the topic based upon factual items.
Why are you lying?

You said this:

cherry picking a year doesn't make a point.

It most certainly does make the point, quite well. Dimtards are being hypocritical asshats.

Why are you lying?

You said this:

cherry picking a year doesn't make a point.

It most certainly does make the point, quite well. Dimtards are being hypocritical asshats.

Republicans want photo voters registration cards. For decades they have voted without them. Hypocrites?

Forum List

Back