New Republican Governor Sets Up Commission to Combat Antisemitism

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Yay! After having to listen to Democrats defend antisemites like Omar and Tlaib, and demonstrate an unacceptable tolerance of antisemitism as being NBD (while simultaneously fighting against racism), the brand new REPUBLICAN governor of Virginia has set up a Commission to Combat Antisemitism. Given the antisemitic attack on Jews during Shabbos this weekend, it’s not coming a day too soon.

Thank you, Governor Youngkin!

Yay! After having to listen to Democrats defend antisemites like Omar and Tlaib, and demonstrate an unacceptable tolerance of antisemitism as being NBD (while simultaneously fighting against racism), the brand new REPUBLICAN governor of Virginia has set up a Commission to Combat Antisemitism. Given the antisemitic attack on Jews during Shabbos this weekend, it’s not coming a day too soon.

Except...most anti-semitism...comes from the right...his own side of the aisle.

Thank God Virginia has rid itself of the klansman and can begin to enter into the 21st century.

Where is your evidence of that?
He has no evidence, and people in the know realize how Democrats, aa they side with Muslims, are becoming more and more antisemitic.

Did you know, for example, that Trump signed an EO denying federal funds to colleges that were allowing antisemitism to fester on their campuses? (It’s worse in campuses with active BDs chapters.) He wanted to make it permanent legislation, and there was support on the Republican side, but the Democrats, including Jewish Democrats like Schumer and Nadler, were opposed. Why? They said it would be suppressing Muslims’ free speech to disallow their spewing their Jew-hate!

Where is your evidence of that?
I'm assuming this is a serious question. If it is, you haven't been paying attention.

This is a teaser. I'm not even going back further than three years.
Ok, how about Dylann Roof?

Hell, you can search this very board. Tell me, what do you think the political leanings are of the ones who post their drivel?

ah nah…omar, etc are dems
Please, enunciate for the class where she stated anything other than calling out the state of Israel for being the bully they are?
Got your panties in a bunch because she is openly Muslim?..don't worry, I know that's the reason. :)

Please, enunciate for the class where she stated anything other than calling out the state of Israel for being the bully they are?
Got your panties in a bunch because she is openly Muslim?..don't worry, I know that's the reason. :)
And that right there ^^^ is the problem. Any time a Muslim comes out with some antisemitic trope, the left will race to her defense and say shes being criticized because she’s Muslim, thus downplaying the antisemitism.

Both Omar and Tlaib have revealed decidedly antisemitic attitudes, but the left - as you just demonstrated above - deny it, and then turn it around to attack the Jews who complained.

Last edited:
her religion isn’t an issue. I know plenty of muslims that don’t hate jews

but not surprised you are defending her for her views. Dems are antisemet. thanks for proving it

al sharpton, joe xiden aren’t muslims, and they are just as bad

And thatright there ^^^ is the problem. Any time a Muslim comes out with some antisemitic trope, the left will race to her defense and say shes being criticized because she’s Muslim, thus downplaying the antisemitism.

Both Omar and Tlaib have revealed decidedly antisemitic attitudes, but the left - as you just demonstrated above - deny it, and then turn it around to attack the Jews who complained.
What trope did she utter? I'm still waiting. I know why you don't like her. I'm asking, what did she say that was directly anti-semitic?
I know she criticized our constant enabling of Israel. But that's not anti-semitic.

her religion isn’t an issue. I know plenty of muslims that don’t hate jews

but not surprised you are defending her for her views. Dems are antisemet. thanks for proving it

al sharpton, joe xiden aren’t muslims, and they are just as bad
Again, I'm inviting you to put up, or I'm going to assume you just don't like her because she is Muslim and has a "D" next to her name.

Forum List

Back