Christofascism

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
If Roe vs. Wade is overturned this is the term you are bound to hear more and more.

As soon as I read the title of this article I knew EXACTLY what it was about. The media will predictably say that democracy is dead, and that essentially the world has come to an abrupt end. They say this any time they don't get their way politically.

Imagine, democracy did not even exist before Roe vs. Wade. In fact, Roe vs. Wade ended fascism for the first time in US history.

I would assume that Roe vs. Wade replaced the Bill of Rights, in fact.

Who knew?

All I know is that Progressives are about to lose their sh#t. After all, they are not accustomed to losing anything politically. The general rule is, political leaders compromise with Progressives to give them more and more and more of what they want, and not vice versa.

Chuck Schumer has already threatened SOCTUS publicly regarding overturning Roe vs. Wade. And if they do, you will see what fascism really is all about. The amount of violence and vitriol will predictably be off the charts as cities go up in flames.

At a bare minimum, the DNC will try and pack the court and overturn what they don't like.

Speaking of democracy, if you ask Americans if abortion should be outlawed the majority will say no. However, what the media will not tell you is, if you ask the same people if there needs to be more restrictions, most will say yes, even women

So the DNC is who is against democracy and will do anything and everything to destroy it. After all, overturning will not end abortions, rather, it will simply allow states to impose some restrictions on it, like letting children have abortions without parental consent. The extremism of the abortion industry must come to an end.

In fact, I remember of reading about one such parent whose daughter had an abortion with the help of her school without his knowledge. She bled to death, but he had no legal recourse. Meanwhile, the school nurse could not so much as give the student an aspirin without parental consent.

Something is horribly wrong in America.

Last edited:
They will come after something you like sooner or later. Once religious extremists get some political power they never stop trying to ban "sin".

Somehow you think compulsory religion is the answer? Typical bullshit.

Libs want compulsory religion a lot more than anyone else, occ.

They want to outlaw "greed" and "hate" and mandate their concept of "sharing".

Further, they have in America as well as a lot of other less civilized places new religious institutions like "gay marriage".

Oh you mean like the "bake the cake" law? Like hate crime laws? Like laws that say Lia Thomas can swim with your daughter and win everything, ignore the suspicious musculature?

Sure. No laws in Woke Orthodoxy at all.
You poor little persecuted dumbass.

Libs want compulsory religion a lot more than anyone else, occ.

They want to outlaw "greed" and "hate" and mandate their concept of "sharing".

Further, they have in America as well as a lot of other less civilized places new religious institutions like "gay marriage".
Greed and hate are christian values these days, apparently.

They will come after something you like sooner or later. Once religious extremists get some political power they never stop trying to ban "sin".
"They will come after something you like sooner or later. Once radical leftists get some political power they never stop trying to ban the sin of disagreeing with them".

Fixed it.

Imagine, democracy did not even exist before Roe vs. Wade. In fact, Roe vs. Wade ended fascism for the first time in US history.

Who knew?

All I know is that Progressives are about to lose their sh#t. After all, they are not accustomed to losing anything politically. The general rule is, political leaders compromise with Progressives to give them more and more and more of what they want, and not vice versa.

Chuck Schumer has already threatened SOCTUS publicly regarding overturning Roe vs. Wade. And if they do, you will see what fascism really is all about. The amount of violence and vitriol will predictably be off the charts as cities go up in flames.

I think you are a tad confused as to what the country was like before Roe v. Wade. Which is okay, both sides are wrong.

The right wing version, there were no abortions, and the world was full of happy, happy babies!

1654598622172.png

The left wing version, women were forced to go to awful back allies, stick coat hangers up their hoo-has, and suffer horrible lingering death.

1654598758829.png

The REAL version. These laws were on the books, and they were largely ignored by everyone, and women got nice safe abortions in the comfort of their OB/GYN's office, which is why the Court, INCLUDING FIVE REPUBLICANS, felt fairly safe in ruling them all unconstitutional.

And that would have been fine, if the Evangelicals (who previously saw Abortion as a Catholic issue), didn't need a political cause to motivate their flocks now that segregation wasn't playing well anymore.

The reason why Roe has lasted this long is because Republican appointees Stevens, O'Connor, Kennedy, Souter and even Roberts realized the foolishness of putting these laws back on the books. If Trump had shown the wisdom of his predecessors, he'd have maintained this status quo.

No , opposition to "greed" and "hate" are religious values. And the libs are the ones who want to criminalize those who they see as "hateful" or "greedy".
Opposition to greed and hate are American values. You don't have to be religious at all to know it's bad to allow these things to go unanswered.

Opposition to greed and hate are American values. You don't have to be religious at all to know it's bad to allow these things to go unanswered.

It isn't "opposition" to greed and hate that's the problem. Its the criminalization of these supposed sins.

If Roe vs. Wade is overturned this is the term you are bound to hear more and more.

As soon as I read the title of this article I knew EXACTLY what it was about. The media will predictably say that democracy is dead, and that essentially the world has come to an abrupt end. They say this any time they don't get their way politically.

Who knew?

At a bare minimum, the DNC will try and pack the court and overturn what they don't like.

Speaking of democracy, if you ask Americans if abortion should be outlawed the majority will say no. However, what the media will not tell you is, if you ask the same people if there needs to be more restrictions, most will say yes, even women

So the DNC is who is against democracy and will do anything and everything to destroy it. After all, overturning will not end abortions, rather, it will simply allow states to impose some restrictions on it, like letting children have abortions without parental consent. The extremism of the abortion industry must come to an end.

In fact, I remember of reading about one such parent whose daughter had an abortion with the help of her school without his knowledge. She bled to death, but he had no legal recourse. Meanwhile, the school nurse could not so much as give the student an aspirin without parental consent.

Something is horribly wrong in America.
read the article and you'd would find out something different.

Forum List

Back