Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

Democrats absolutely believe that Christians welcome the closure of churches and arrest of clergy. They also believe that suburban white women are sexually excited at the prospect of being beaten and raped by black thugs.

As expected, Biden was playing with softball questions, and gave the standard answers that have been asked and answered
all along while he was in his basement.
Trump was playing hardball with "Karen" doing her best to bring down Trump. It failed miserably for her.
Not only was she schooled by his answers, but he also handed her ass to her on a silver platter. I think some
think it wasn't fair for Trump to having the hostile moderator, but, I feel it was what was needed for him to show
the media in their lies regarding the China virus, white supremacy lies, the economy, etc.
He came out looking good, "Karen"(Savannah) not so much. There were enough watching Trump to see through
the democrat muck.
Thanks for an outta the park commentary on the unfair and hostile grilling the President took while his adversary got coddled.

It would be a hell of conspiracy to keep hushed up, involving a lot of people, if he didn't. I think he did. But I also question the validity of him being clear that quickly. Either way, seems to me, the President of the United States should care enough for the people he serves to not want to endanger them.
...and we circle back to the question: DO DEMOCRATS / TRUMP-HATERS BEILEVE IN / WANT US T LISTEN TO THE SICENCE OR NOT?

Trump's WH doctor cleared him to begin campaigning again. Are they calling him a liar?

The President of the United States is probably the most safe-guarded man with the best health care on the planet. You can bet he was taking hydrocloroquin plus God knows what else before he ever got the virus, so his immune system must have been running on all cylinders. Once he got it you can bet thay nuked him with a concoction of a whole bunch of things. Despite what haters say, the man is in very good shape, especially compared to frail Joe.,

If the doctors say he is good to go, how is he putting anyone in Jeopardy?

If you are talking about what he had done for the country, the haters will claim he did nothing, which is also a lie.

He activated the CDC declared a national Emergency the day after the WHP finally admitted there was an emergency, he stood up the Infectious Disease Council, and banned flights from the epicenter of the pandemic outbreak. He was ahead in his actions of the WHO and CDC

While he did all of this, the Democrats were blinded by their admitted politically partisan Impeachment coup attempt - the 1st politically partisan Impeachment in US history. The House Intel Committee should have seen it coming - they NEVER saw it coming.

While Trump was taking action Biden led the partisan opposition to everything he was doing, to include the life-saving travel bans. Joe called them Xenophobic while Democrats wrote legislation to block them and strip the President of taking other life-saving actions.

The Democrats were telling the American people there was nothing to worry about, the virus was nothing. They encouraged Americans to do things that would have spread the virus, like herding in large numbers, riding the subway, visiting China Town.

Later Democrats attacked the President for not engaging in Fear-Mongering based on the massively incorrect virus prediction from the 'worst model that could have been used to come up with these predictions' according to top epidemiologists. The President demonstrated much needed confidence and calm rather than spread panic.

When Democrat Governors and mayors cried out for help to deal with an emergency they were not prepared to deal with, some partly to do with their mismanagement of resources and funds, the President was there for them. Governors praised Trump for his quick response and help.

Governors like Cuomo later attacked Trump for not imposing the travel bans soon enough and for not imposing them on other countries as well. When Cuomo panicked ands asked for more hospital beds, Trump delivered - The Army Corp of engineers built him a hospital....that was later taken down for lack of use....and sent him a USN hospital ship ...which sailed away later from lack of use. While Cuomo attacked the president it was Cuomo and 3 other liberal Governors who adopted liberal policies that resulted in the murder/deaths of thousands of elderly Americans. Cuomo was so worried about an expected surge in hospital bed needs that never came he ordered virus-infected patients be forced into nursing homes with the elderly....AFTER he had admitted they were the most likely to die from the virus. CUOMO KNEW....& HE STILL MURDERED OVER 10,000 ELDERLY AMERICANS.

The Liberal account of what happened is a fictional re-write of history, one written by butt-hurt, Trump-hating Democrats and snowflakes.

No administration is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes.; however, compared to the actions of the Democrats, President Trump saved live. Had Biden and Democrats been in power many, many more Americans would have died. No travel bans, no idea the pandemic was coming because of political partisan hatred, partisan coup attempts, etc. Recorded history proves this. Had more Liberals like Cuomo controlled more stated hundreds of thousands of Elderly Americans would have been killed, not just 10,000+.

Trump was playing hardball with "Karen" doing her best to bring down Trump.
They were only hardball questions because Trump made it so.

Take when she asked him if he’s been tested before the first debate. Is that a hard question? Not in the least. The answer is easy, it’s either yes or no. What was Trump’s answer? He doesn’t know, ask someone else, maybe or probably but not yes or no.

Why is that a hard question for Trump? Well, in my opinion, it’s because the answer is no and he doesn’t want to admit it because it would demonstrate he lied to the debate and it would look bad.

Americans are no longer interested in the same tired act.

No wonder Crazy Uncle is afraid to debate head to head with Vice President Biden. It'l be interesting to see what strategy he employs to get out of the last debate. Hopefully Biden will find a way to force him to show up and help Biden's poll numbers.

Trump pulled out of the second debate, not Biden.

The commission cancelled the second debate, and substituted something to help Crazy Joe

In retrospect, the Trump campaign team probably would have accepted the offer that unless Trump proved he was not contagious both candidates would appear from remote locations.

Prove it how? I don’t think trump ever had Covid19.

Prove he didn't...or just be considered one of the snowflakes who always accuse Trump of things but never have any evidence.

It would be a hell of conspiracy to keep hushed up, involving a lot of people, if he didn't. I think he did. But I also question the validity of him being clear that quickly. Either way, seems to me, the President of the United States should care enough for the people he serves to not want to endanger them.

I don't think he's crazy enough to fake having covid. I mean, it did blow up his campaign. He was actually losing the suburbs on his dog whistle message of "the minorites are coming to riot and ruin your suburbs." (perhaps because suburbs of urban areas tend to be multi ethnic.)

But the dems talking line (and my mystification of this entire last year) has been "why isn't he taking this seriously? No testing. No masks. this shouldnt' be so hard)

And then he catches it, and gives it to a bunch senators.

That had to be a head scratcher even for the most rural, least human interacting folks.

Take when she asked him if he’s been tested before the first debate. Is that a hard question? Not in the least. The answer is easy, it’s either yes or no. What was Trump’s answer? He doesn’t know, ask someone else, maybe or probably but not yes or no.

Why is that a hard question for Trump? Well, in my opinion, it’s because the answer is no and he doesn’t want to admit it because it would demonstrate he lied to the debate and it would look bad.
Biden was asked what if he lost, and basically whether he was just shining on the black vote again. LOL

That's your opinion. Fact is that Trump said that he's tested all the time. He just wasn't sure EXACTLY when he was tested before the debate.
Trump did expose a lot of the lies the media and your tribe was throwing at him all along. He won that discussion last night. Make
no mistake about that.

That's your opinion. Fact is that Trump said that he's tested all the time. He just wasn't sure EXACTLY when he was tested before the debate.
Trump did expose a lot of the lies the media and your tribe was throwing at him all along. He won that discussion last night. Make
no mistake about that.
One of the things that I’ve noticed lately is that people’s BS detectors seem to have completely failed. If you listen to that answer and don’t see any BS, I can hardly help you.

Fact is he talks a lot but says very little. He says he’s tested all the time. Okay, but that’s a meaningless statement. All the time could be once a week, once a month. Who knows? It doesn’t mean he’s tested daily (he admitted he’s not) and it doesn’t even come close to answering the question. The question wasn’t when was he tested exactly. It wasn’t if he was tested at 12:02 or 12:03, it was whether he was tested the day of the debate and all of a sudden he doesn’t remember. He’s described the test in excruciating detail, I think he called it a brain biopsy. But he can’t remember. It was 2 weeks ago by the way. If this were Biden y’all be hooting and hollering about dementia Joe.

What’s especially disingenuous is he said to ask his doctor. Know what? People have tried and they are under his order to not respond so they can’t.

So yeah, that’s my opinion but I’ve got a damn good reason for it.

no mistake about that.
One of the things that I’ve noticed lately is that people’s BS detectors seem to have completely failed. If you listen to that answer and don’t see any BS, I can hardly help you.

Fact is he talks a lot but says very little. He says he’s tested all the time. Okay, but that’s a meaningless statement. All the time could be once a week, once a month. Who knows? It doesn’t mean he’s tested daily (he admitted he’s not) and it doesn’t even come close to answering the question. The question wasn’t when was he tested exactly. It wasn’t if he was tested at 12:02 or 12:03, it was whether he was tested the day of the debate and all of a sudden he doesn’t remember. He’s described the test in excruciating detail, I think he called it a brain biopsy. But he can’t remember. It was 2 weeks ago by the way. If this were Biden y’all be hooting and hollering about dementia Joe.

What’s especially disingenuous is he said to ask his doctor. Know what? People have tried and they are under his order to not respond so they can’t.

So yeah, that’s my opinion but I’ve got a damn good reason for it.
Well good for you if that's the question and answer you want to hang your hat on. There was so much more being asked and answered
in the hour long townhall.

Well good for you if that's the question and answer you want to hang your hat on. There was so much more being asked and answered
in the hour long townhall.
It’s a little disingenuous to suggest that’s all I’m hanging my hat on when it was clear I was using that as an example of how Trump is to blame for the types of questions and how he has to answer them.

David Frum, a conservative GW Bush speechwriter chimes in on Trumpy town hall:

Equating the president’s choice to live in a world of his own making with the recently canceled alternate reality show “The Man in the High Castle,” after its 4-year- run, Frum claimed Trump is about to be canceled too after one only season in the White House.

Cancelled.

The Democrats have staked out the anti-Christian position in American politics. How in hell could they think there'd be profit in attacking Trump as a bad Christian?

Let us get something straight. Trump is not a Christian.

And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.
Matthew 6:5

Remember when Trump made that big scene, chasing off protestors and then posing in front of a church with a bible. He did that to be seen.

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.
Luke 18:14

Trump has made a career out of exalting himself. Rest assured, he will be humbled. Probably when he declares bankruptcy in the next few years, again.

“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
Micah 6:8

We can strike humbly off rather quickly. And Trump's vindictiveness pretty much sweeps kindness away. Justice, well when you turn the arm of the government that is suppose to be about justice in to your own political machine that kind of negates that one as well.

“Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.

“The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all.
Daniel 11:36-37

Enough said.

Well, my prediction came true. I told a few on here that I thought it would be funny if Biden beat Trump in the ratings when they held their town halls in the same time slot.

Guess what? Biden DID beat Trump, and Trump not only was on NBC, but was also simulcast on MSNBC and CNBC, yet still came up with lower ratings than Biden, even in spite of having the advantage of 2 extra channels.

Wonder how long it's gonna take Trump to start his tweet storm?

According to Nielsen numbers released Friday, the Biden event was watched by 13.9 million viewers on ABC, easily besting Trump’s NBC spectacle, which drew just 10.9 million viewers. The Trump event’s total viewership was dwarfed by Biden’s even though Trump’s was simulcast on CNBC and MSNBC: as CNN noted, the three networks combined for roughly 13 million viewers, a total that still lagged behind the Biden event.

Forum List

Back