Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

Trump couldn't care less about ratings. Only lefty loons care about ratings.
Maybe you just think everyone else is stupid?

President Trump touts his ‘astounding’ TV ratings, compares his coronavirus press briefings to ‘The Bachelor’

That's TV rating when he had his show. Not ratings for a debate. Jesus are you dumb.
He wasn’t on The Batchelor, but keep flailing and failing. You look like a complete ass arguing that Trump doesn’t care about ratings.

He doesn't care about debate ratings but he did care about his TV show ratings.

Only a complete ass would think differently. Guess that's you.
Then why did he care about his coronavirus briefing ratings, dumbfuck?

I gave you TWO LINKS.:lol:

He probably wanted to make sure the briefings and info got out there. Not that anyone rates that stuff. I've never seen briefings rated and I doubt you have either.
Do me a favor: turn your head to the right and tell me how Trump’s liver is looking.

thanks.

Do me a favor and turn your head to the left and tell me how Biden's brain is doing.

Thanks.

Americans are no longer interested in the same tired act.

now include all nbc affiliates

even on youtube with all the tik tok kids

Trump had 250 thousand on main nbc feed, 150k on cnbc, probably on others

ABC only has one feed

I garuntee you trump won just based on that fact alone. It wasn't ever fair, trump was going to be broadcast on at minimum 3 channels while biden only got ABC.

MSNBC, CNBC, and NBC all carried Trump

You keep right on deluding yourself but in the meantime better make plans for what you'll do with yourself after the reelection of Donald Trump.
Tell me is suicide an option? You already know screaming at the sky does no good.

I’m going to have so much fun in the weeks after Election Day!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 402464

and the other side will have fun ripping apart biden when he fucks up,and he will,they all do....

Are you assuming Analog Joe will win in Nov? I'm not … at least yet. I think Trump has lost his ability to intuit what the maj of Americans believe though

The Trump presidential reality show has run its course. Trump is a bore and his character has been revealed to be a fraud. . Trump will be dumped as unceremoniously by the American public as Charlie Sheen was dumped from Two and a Half Men.

Must be why Trump has a packed house at every rally, and Crazy Joe has a half dozen reporters show up at his. :iyfyus.jpg:

But we're supposed to believe Biden attracts the ratings.

I guess PROGS missed the cause of the effect as usual right? Biden was on MAINSTREAM NBC under a title of "Biden for the people".

Trump was on a SECONDARY CBS station.

PROGS run what again? Oh that's right, news, media, debates and now town halls. But you know, PROGS care about our election-process Democracy and stuff like that.

Mainly I watch the Dodgers get torched, but I seem to recall Trump on NBC and MSNBC and I nary had a sip of wine last nite. LOL

I had my stations fucked up. Biden was on mainstream ABC, Trump was on a secondary NBC station.

It's easy to be confused, PROGS run all of them.

Trump couldn't care less about ratings. Only lefty loons care about ratings.
Maybe you just think everyone else is stupid?

President Trump touts his ‘astounding’ TV ratings, compares his coronavirus press briefings to ‘The Bachelor’

That's TV rating when he had his show. Not ratings for a debate. Jesus are you dumb.
He wasn’t on The Batchelor, but keep flailing and failing. You look like a complete ass arguing that Trump doesn’t care about ratings.

He doesn't care about debate ratings but he did care about his TV show ratings.

Only a complete ass would think differently. Guess that's you.
Then why did he care about his coronavirus briefing ratings, dumbfuck?

I gave you TWO LINKS.:lol:

He probably wanted to make sure the briefings and info got out there. Not that anyone rates that stuff. I've never seen briefings rated and I doubt you have either.
Do me a favor: turn your head to the right and tell me how Trump’s liver is looking.

thanks.

Do me a favor and turn your head to the left and tell me how Biden's brain is doing.

Thanks.
He was fine last nite. He's not a "TV president," and never was. But perhaps most Americans have tired of one.

You keep right on deluding yourself but in the meantime better make plans for what you'll do with yourself after the reelection of Donald Trump.
Tell me is suicide an option? You already know screaming at the sky does no good.

I’m going to have so much fun in the weeks after Election Day!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 402464

and the other side will have fun ripping apart biden when he fucks up,and he will,they all do....

Are you assuming Analog Joe will win in Nov? I'm not … at least yet. I think Trump has lost his ability to intuit what the maj of Americans believe though

i was answering a post,i was not assuming anything....

No wonder Crazy Uncle is afraid to debate head to head with Vice President Biden. It'l be interesting to see what strategy he employs to get out of the last debate. Hopefully Biden will find a way to force him to show up and help Biden's poll numbers.

Trump pulled out of the second debate, not Biden.

The commission cancelled the second debate, and substituted something to help Crazy Joe

In retrospect, the Trump campaign team probably would have accepted the offer that unless Trump proved he was not contagious both candidates would appear from remote locations.

Prove it how? I don’t think trump ever had Covid19.

Blacks especially - 100 years of the same repeat bullshit and no change yet sticking with the Democrats, after Trump did more in 4 years for Blacks than the Democrats have done in half-a century or more.
:lol:

View attachment 402449
Charts are for guys with tiny peckers who want to convince others they are well endowed but use a chart to try to prove it instead of whipping it out. Charts, like polls, can easily be misleading, but when election day comes - when its time to 'whip it out', Dems and snowflakes always come up SHORT.

:p
Translation: we’re just as smart as those so-called experts.

‘Narrator: you’re not.

Well the more trump's on TV the worse he looks, so …. whatevah

Biden's always had trouble getting the words out in coherent order. I hadn't known why before. I never minded the guy other than he's a big govt liberal. But he seems a decent person for a pol.

You're half right, doll. twitter deserves to be put on the trash pile, and so does facebook, too. They are magnets for criminal identity thefts, airing of private disputes that can go viral and break relationships, bring on cyber bullying and other untoward issues. My mother's generation had a saying about what may be found in public places.

Reported for off-topic trolling. This thread is not about your obsessive hatred for Twitter.

Did Twitter report Trump was the ratings loser, or did they refuse to allow it until they could prove it wasn't just made-up snowflake crap?

Crying again? Need a tissue snowflake?

yes Trump was the ratings loser. And the all-time money loser. And he is broke and has been for years. And he owes $421 million in personal loans.

he is the biggest loser.

Fox just reported the people at Biden town hall were members of DNC and Obama admin. Surprise, just average undecided voters. This dishonesty by the TDS afflicted Libtard MSM should surprise no one.

No wonder Crazy Uncle is afraid to debate head to head with Vice President Biden. It'l be interesting to see what strategy he employs to get out of the last debate. Hopefully Biden will find a way to force him to show up and help Biden's poll numbers.

The commission cancelled the second debate, and substituted something to help Crazy Joe

In retrospect, the Trump campaign team probably would have accepted the offer that unless Trump proved he was not contagious both candidates would appear from remote locations.

Prove he didn't...or just be considered one of the snowflakes who always accuse Trump of things but never have any evidence.

You're half right, doll. twitter deserves to be put on the trash pile, and so does facebook, too. They are magnets for criminal identity thefts, airing of private disputes that can go viral and break relationships, bring on cyber bullying and other untoward issues. My mother's generation had a saying about what may be found in public places.

Reported for off-topic trolling. This thread is not about your obsessive hatred for Twitter.

Did Twitter report Trump was the ratings loser, or did they refuse to allow it until they could prove it wasn't just made-up snowflake crap?

Can't answer the question, huh...or you can but it would just prove you are a reality-denying snowflake.

That’s why he ran from the last debate.
He 'ran' from a virtual debate, Biden 'ran' from a face to face debate.
Trump's excuse sounds contrived, but Biden's is plausible. Who wants to share the stage with a super spreader?

Harris and Pence had no problem.

View attachment 402455

Is Joe allergic to plexiglass?

Maye because they all had negative corona tests, and have (far as I can tell) been upfront about their tests and test results.

If I was in my 70's...I'd be hesitant to be in the same room with someone who very recently had covid and had been less than transparent about many aspects of it.
Or is anyone in my family had comorbidities.

A lot of us, in addition to Dr. Fauci, are looking at thanksgiving plans right now.

Exactly!

Prove he didn't...or just be considered one of the snowflakes who always accuse Trump of things but never have any evidence.

It would be a hell of conspiracy to keep hushed up, involving a lot of people, if he didn't. I think he did. But I also question the validity of him being clear that quickly. Either way, seems to me, the President of the United States should care enough for the people he serves to not want to endanger them.

As expected, Biden was playing with softball questions, and gave the standard answers that have been asked and answered
all along while he was in his basement.
Trump was playing hardball with "Karen" doing her best to bring down Trump. It failed miserably for her.
Not only was she schooled by his answers, but he also handed her ass to her on a silver platter. I think some
think it wasn't fair for Trump to having the hostile moderator, but, I feel it was what was needed for him to show
the media in their lies regarding the China virus, white supremacy lies, the economy, etc.
He came out looking good, "Karen"(Savannah) not so much. There were enough watching Trump to see through
the democrat muck.

yes Trump was the ratings loser. And the all-time money loser. And he is broke and has been for years. And he owes $421 million in personal loans.

he is the biggest loser.

Are you sure? He gave minorities good-paying jobs that outdid welfare before Covid, and he's working on more jobs for Americans of all walks between his speech appearances. He is anything but a loser. In fact, his goal is to make sure that every citizen has a good job. His accomplishments were many, and you don't know it if the MSM is all you see and hear. In the face of false witnesses, Trump persevered to help all Americans. He counts on us to reelect him and sponsor his expenses. Whether he earns another term is out of our hands, but President Trump pissed off the barracudas in the DNC by not doing anything wrong and by having good advisers in his absence of being a politician. He seems to me to be a winner who can and likely will come from behind to win. Sorry, Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back